Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (206150 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=Kaybaba5 post=39384926][/quote]
My guy buy spycam account I believe you are loading already used card pls buy a spycam account now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nnachi404(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
hugman:

My guy buy spycam account I believe you are loading already used card pls buy a spycam account now
how much is spycam now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
hugman:

hugman are u still daunting q26g on pvu... today I hit green on 3901H. Sony pix and kix it open clean just that the Sony pix crack a lot. and many more station
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adielcy:
hugman are u still daunting q26g on pvu... today I hit green on 3901H. Sony pix and kix it open clean just that the Sony pix crack a lot. and many more station
what is powervu u people talking abt.
and how do I get it on my qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
danyeb:
what is powervu u people talking abt. and how do I get it on my qsat
only for q26g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2015
Adielcy:
Please I dnt hv the satellite u are talking about in my satellite list can u gv me the details so that I add and see. what is the powervu about. I am a beginner
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 27, 2015
[
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 4:21am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=hugman post=39398275][/quote]

H-man greetings. pls I am having problem with my qsat...all the free to air channels are giving bad signals....All other D*tv channels signal and quality strenght are ok...just the free to air channels are showing bad signal...I enjoy watching some of their stations like Rave Tv, Galaxy, Liberty etc...pls help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2015
danyeb:

Please I dnt hv the satellite u are talking about in my satellite list can u gv me the details so that I add and see. what is the powervu about. I am a beginner
it is Intelsat 7/10 C 68.5° check lyngsat and get all frequency use the hope Chanel frequency for tracking. The channels their are lock with power vu but q26g is unlocking them easily. dish size 1.8m above
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
stprdc7:

H-man greetings. pls I am having problem with my qsat...all the free to air channels are giving bad signals....All other D*tv channels signal and quality strenght are ok...just the free to air channels are showing bad signal...I enjoy watching some of their stations like Rave Tv, Galaxy, Liberty etc...pls help

Are you using two dish ?
Are you using 2 in 1 lnb for d*TV and multi TV?
Did you factory reset your decoder?

Remedy -
If you are using 1dish with 2 in 1 lnb and your dish is well install without shaking then check your diseqc switch replace it if possible.

But if you already reset your decoder b4 then you should scan for channel for the two satellite one after each other.
Also check your cable

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by gratiaeo(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Is there any hope for q26? My own is still displaying connect to server
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
gratiaeo:
Is there any hope for q26? My own is still displaying connect to server

The problem is from qsat just be patience , the problem of qsat 26 and 28 will soon be over

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
hugman:

Are you using two dish ?
Are you using 2 in 1 lnb for d*TV and multi TV?
Did you factory reset your decoder?

Remedy -
If you are using 1dish with 2 in 1 lnb and your dish is well install without shaking then check your diseqc switch replace it if possible.

But if you already reset your decoder b4 then you should scan for channel for the two satellite one after each other.
Also check your cable

In response to your questions, I use only 1dish for both
I use 2 in 1lmb for both as well
I have never done factory reset on my decoder before
I need to do the whole setting again, can i get the configurations pls
What do I need do pls...the house is so boring, i cant even watch our local stations...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
PRICE OF SPYCAM
Spy price is 5000- 5500 pls don't pay money for spycam upgrade some agent are demanding that you pay 1k to upgrade your account to spycam . Guys do the upgrade yourself the software are here on this site free of charge and easy to upgrade,. Run from anyone agent asking you to pay upgrade fee of 1k
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by wisekriss: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls human how can I get new spycam account as my own has expired since..I was just waiting for qsat to come back to life b4 I buy new account..Pls anyone that has spycam account for sell should Holla me @ mikkykriss1983@Gmail.com

hugman:
QSAT STOP 1SALES OF AVATARCAM
qsat now sale only spycam account , no more avatercam in the mkt.

PRICE OF SPYCAM
Spy price is 5000- 5500 pls don't pay money for spycam upgrade some agent are demanding that you pay 1k to upgrade your account to spycam . Guys do the upgrade yourself the software are here on this site free of charge and easy to upgrade,. Run from anyone agent asking you to pay upgrade fee of 1k
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by sportsarena: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Pls my qsat 23g is nt showing and bought new spycam account on it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
MEANING OF QSAT SERVER NACK ERROR

Most qsat users see the word server nack when loading code on their qsat receiver well it cause by the following reasons - :

1. After upgrade to spycam the user click the green button to activate without loading a recharge code

2. Entry of wrong code result in display server nack

3. Loading recharge code that already been use result in server nack

4. Entry wrong code multiple times may prolong the display of server nack for some minute or hour

5. When your Sim is not connected to the Internet and no megabit of your Sim card

SOLUTION

1.Load a valid spycam account on your qsat

2. If your qsat still display server nack after loading a valid code then wait for a minute or so and ensure your Internet connection and you have mb in your simcard
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Hugman you respond to my reply;

What do I need do pls...the house is so boring, i cant even watch our local stations...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
stprdc7:
Hugman you respond to my reply;

Check your cable wire connection with the diseqc switch enable that the screw are tight enough but if it still don't show signal then buy a new diseqc switch price 250 or 300 naira
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
®
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
hugman:
®

Hello all, any update on QSAT.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
1kinggy:

Hello all, any update on QSAT.

QSAT is in coma at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
hugman:

QSAT is in coma at the moment

Thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2015
QSAT LOW SCHEDULE AS NEPA

for the past two months iks not been working fine, today you might hear spycam account blazing while avatercam is off then the other day avatercam blazing while spycam is off ,
Note be patience with iks

BUYING THINGS FROM QSAT AT THE MOMENT

Is your choice whether or not to buy anything from qsat
Remember iks is for those with low income to have the opportunity to watch premium channels keep at the back of your mind is not 100% stable

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2015
USER WHO UPGRADE FROM AVATARCAM TO SPYCAM

if you have a valid avatercam and you upgrade to spycam note you will loose your avatercam and you cannot recover it again

USER WHO DOWNGRADE FROM SPYCAM TO AVATARCAM

IF you downgrade your valid spycam to avatercam you will loose your spycam forever
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
hugman:
USER WHO UPGRADE FROM AVATARCAM TO SPYCAM

if you have a valid avatercam and you upgrade to spycam note you will loose your avatercam and you cannot recover it again

USER WHO DOWNGRADE FROM SPYCAM TO AVATARCAM

IF you downgrade your valid spycam to avatercam you will loose your spycam forever

Guys jumping on upgrade and downgrade articles on blogs, beware.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
TRUE REASON WHY EUROPE, AMERICA POWERFUL CCCAM COMPANY NOT OPENING DST*

Is not because dst* encryption are stronger than Europe or American , anybody that tells you that dst* upgrade is regular than UK or American PAYTV that person is a novice.

One of the major reason why most Europe cccam company are not on Africa mkt is because the Africa people are not making a enough efforts to Europe or America cccam company, if a enough effort is made to Europe and America cccam company then most Africa PAYTV will appear on cccam.

You can't just sit and wait for Europe cccam company to have Africa cccam on their list it involves approaching cccam company.

Market is another major factor if there is not enough people willing to purchase the cccam then the Europe guys are not interested because nobody want to loose.

The bottom line is the Unseriousness in the part of qsat Reason because why some code are working the others are down
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2015
Nothing gos for nothing in this world, iksar having a free day making lots of cash by not offering service 80%, simply beccuse theircustomer have no regulatorto cry to, fter buying ccount of 6months one can onlyuseit probably for 1 month becauseof the unstable nature of iks this days, the only advantage is dat Qsatis a good receiver and can compite wellwith any free to air receiver, but guys mind the way you buy account this days becuase I'm very sure this iks guys know what they are doing, because they will never run at a lost
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bisi12004: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Adielcy:
only for q26g
please send me the software that will enable me to use powervu on my q26. Bisi12004@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
bisi12004:
please send me the software that will enable me to use powervu on my q26. Bisi12004@gmail.com.thanks
download from lemmymorgan.com
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Truly1: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello House, I need the latest software for BestHD4u Decoder. The decoder has been freezing & hanging since I bought it from Nonso Jones of Jones Arena about a year ago and infact I have not enjoyed it for one day. I can see that he is not ready to do anything about it despite my series of complaints/requests for him to solve the problem. I would appreciate if anyone could avail me with the latest software to solve this problem.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bisi12004: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adielcy:
download from lemmymorgan.com
thanks , I have upgraded it to 7.09 version but I didn't see powervu menu among the patch or is there any code am I going to enable it. Thanks and I will be looking forward to your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.