Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204395 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by McCarlito(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
arbourboateng:
the frequency for joy TV is the provided earlier just input it and u are good to go
Bro... I searched from page 1 to 54 and couldn't find the frequency for joytv
Help out if u know the frequency na abeg...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
McCarlito:

Bro... I searched from page 1 to 54 and couldn't find the frequency for joytv
Help out if u know the frequency na abeg...
Is the same as Multitv. use 12522 V 27000.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by momandkenven: 7:32am On Feb 29, 2016
Very good news,Iptv box of SRT gs6hd,GS5HD Mini,4998HD RF Combo(S2+T2),4992HD RF added Rolling auto of PowerVU channel, all not need network and put key by remote,Only connected sat dish is eough!!!

Biss&PowerVU Satellite channel(FREE service,not need payment) list with sat dish size:

28.2E(TV3,African Movie,Africa news...), 60Cm dish Ku
38E(PTV Sport), 1.8M-2.5M Dish C band
55E(Championtv,Rednight-Adult,Max,Toptv), 60cm dish Ku
57E(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1.8M dish C band
60E(MITV,Silverbird,Spice TV,Ontv,TVC News,Lagos TV...),1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
64.2E(One africa,AFN Sport,AFN News,AFN Prime), 1.5M-1.8M Dish C band
66E(TLC World HD,Animal planet HD,Sony Pix HD...), 1.8M Dish C band
68.5E(HBO,TLC,Discovery HD,BBC world,Sony Set...), 1.8M Dish C band
76.5E(Sony HD,Syfy HD,E! HD,UC HD, GMA,AXN...), 1.8M Dish C band
0.8W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network...), 1.8M Dish C band
7W,13E,57E(BWTV---Football live), 1M -1.2M dish Ku
20W, 47.5W, 177W(HD Sport24,BBC,Skysport,FOX...), 1M ku or 1.5M C band Dish
34.5W(AFN Sport HD, AFN network,Movie,NBA...), 1.8M Dish C band
.More(5E,9E,16E,91.5E.95E,138E,166E,180E,4W,40.5W,43W,45W,47W,55W,58W,75W,91W,101W,103W,107W,121W,125W,127W,177W)

IPTV&VOD channel by newwork(FREE service,not need payment):
Beinsport1-16HD,Bein USA,Bein 1-3 France,Canalsat sport france,BeinsSport en Espa
BT Sport1-2,Skysport1-5,NBC Sport1-3(EPL),NBA,FOX Sport,GolTV Sport,Golf Sport
ESPN,ESPN Deportes,CBS Sport...more than 130000pcs online 24/7 and 90% stable.

Full info of Product can visit http://www.hd-info.net or https://www.facebook.com/iptvdecoder/
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Humm so I cant watch TV all this while coz my code was amongst those blocked... i dont have space to install a bigger dish... what can i do to get my Qsat26G back... or do i have to keep waiting for a miracle Hugman...??
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
icent2001:
Humm so I cant watch TV all this while coz my code was amongst those blocked... i dont have space to install a bigger dish... what can i do to get my Qsat26G back... or do i have to keep waiting for a miracle Hugman...??

Mine was offline too during the Chinese holiday but it is back.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by momandkenven: 3:58am On Mar 04, 2016
hot selling C&Ku band LNBF to global market, you can use ku or c band sat dish lock Ku+c band sat channel in same time, not need buy more lnb or sat dish in the future. can talk with me by whatsapp 86-18924658943 skype: saledvb

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2016
1kinggy:

Mine was offline too during the Chinese holiday but it is back.
is it stable now? pls

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2016
whats the current status i beg? list of channels that work will be perfect
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
HaroldFinch:

is it stable now? pls

No.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Theophilu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please am using tling decoder on hotbird but recently the fox sport went off not opening again but others are working like canal + and other please any solution?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Yoodot(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Contact us today on 07039582380 anywhere in Abuja for the following services:

1. Live program broadcast via satellite ( e.g religious program, functions, campaign etc)
2. Satellite uplink equipment leasing and renting ( uplink dish, encoder, decoder, wave-guard, amplifier)
3. Satellite uplink equipment purchase and recommendation.
4. Training on satellite uplink and downlink in a professional way.
5. Satellite installation of any kind.
Contact us today for all our services are affordable and reliable with guarantee.
Email: adewaleaderemi91@ gmail.com

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
My free days on QSAT
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
My free days on QSAT ARE OVER... I CANT WATCH CANALS*T OR DST* CHANNELS IF ANY IS ONLINE AT THE MOMENT. JUST A FEW FTA CHANNELS WHICH ARE VERY BORING. SOMEONE PLEASE... I MEAN KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I NEED TO DO FROM HERE TO GET THINGS BACK WORKING THE WAY THEY USE TOI BE... AM DESPERATE.... WAITING......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by momandkenven: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2016
only selling USD20-40/pcs(wholesale, not retail) of SRT 4998HD RF Combo(S2+T2),GS5HD Mini and GS6HD,4992HD RF box

1, Supported Autoroll powervu channel(Asia,Africa,South America and Europe);
2, Iptv live Free more than 130000pcs, not need payment(like BeinSport 1HD-16HD,Skysport 1-6HD,MBC Sport...)
3, Supported Biss service for Asia, Africa, Europe and South America
4, Supported Googlemap,Weather,IKS(CCcam,Newcam,Gscam),Youtube,HD AC-3 dobly,Adult VOD... many function

Whatsapp: 86-18924658943 Skype: saledvb (MSN: saledvb@hotmail.com)
Also selling Conical Scalar ring+ LNB holder c band +Dielectric slice+C&Ku band LNBF(Ku signal+C singal same time),Price USD3.5-6/pcs (wholesale, not retail)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
hugman:

Guy both v7.09.07 and v7.09.08 are the same things
The difference is that if you download it on 7th it will display v7.09.07 while if you download it on 8th it will display v70.09.08. Note that dstv is not working just only canal plus pls tune to canal plus sport it will work if airtel is not connecting then use mtn
I av a canal plus decoder but I noticed its not working on dstv dish.. Do u av an idea of what d dish looks like or whr I can get it??
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2016
chindi:

I av a canal plus decoder but I noticed its not working on dstv dish.. Do u av an idea of what d dish looks like or whr I can get it??
dont understand you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2016
NSS7 @20W POWERVU GRADUALLY REACH ITS EXPIRE DATE SATELLITE LOOSING SIGNALS

I said nss7 @20 satellite lift time end in april 2016 most people fails to believe, why some satellite forum gurus telling their followers that is a lie I feel pity for their followers . two days ago nss7 @ 20 satellite begin to lose signal the satellite owner adjust it frequency but the signal is weak no more receivable with 90cm dish with scaler ring .
whether you like it or not nss7 @20w satellite will expire in april 2016 but the good news is there is always a replace for expire satellite

WHEN A SATELLITE EXPIRE THE FOLLOWING THINGS HAPPEN

1. Replacing the satellite.
2. may not be replace by the owner
3. A replace satellite may cover more footprints.
4. A replace satellite may not cover the area it use to cover that is small dish knockoff
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2016
ITS WASTE OF MONEY BUYING QSAT ACCOUNT

buying qsat account is now see as a waste of fund when you can watch powervu channels free of charge as a low salary worker some forum guru keep lying and deceive its followers with little knowledge well if you are not inform the you are deform .
I said b4 the feb 14 that as one code goes off qsat wil not be able to sovle It in a short time except miracle happen well today is March 25 qsat calamity continues today qsat can connect to servers but the service dont expect much unless you are under 15yrs old that when you see flash of dstx channels you will shout that qsat is blazing.
once again enjoy free powervu no monthly payment as you ignored qsat for a while I bet you qsat will sit up for good service
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2016
Thanks BOSS Hugman & good to have back, cos it's been a while
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
hugman:
dont understand you
I mean is canal plus not working on dstv satellite dish?? Is there a name for d dish
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Emmaculate20:
Thanks BOSS Hugman & good to have back, cos it's been a while
yea good to be back

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
chindi:
I mean is canal plus not working on dstx satellite dish?? Is there a name for d dish
canal plus is working with any dish size
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
hugman:

canal plus is working with any dish size
i tried it but its not working, keeps writing in french dat I shud check d dish/network.. Or is there a frequency I av to set it to? Pls put me 2ru bro
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
chindi:

i tried it but its not working, keeps writing in french dat I shud check d dish/network.. Or is there a frequency I av to set it to? Pls put me 2ru bro

use 10986(V)30000 west . but powervu is more better and free
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=hugman post=44063128]ITS WASTE OF MONEY BUYING QSAT ACCOUNT

i want to but a decoder qsat 26 or 28, srt 4922a which will be better please your honest opinion is needed, I'm certianliy not after account but freebies or if you have any other prefered decoder do state it, thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
hugman:
ITS WASTE OF MONEY BUYING QSAT ACCOUNT

once again enjoy free powervu no monthly payment as you ignored qsat for a while I bet you qsat will sit up for good service

i want to but a decoder qsat 26 or 28, srt 4922a which
will be better please your honest opinion is needed, I'm
certianliy not after account but freebies or if you have
any other prefered decoder do state it, thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
spartacus11:

i want to but a decoder qsat 26 or 28, srt 4922a which will be better please your honest opinion is needed, I'm certianliy not after account but freebies or if you have any other prefered decoder do state it, thanks
go for qsat 28g it have auto powervu and is better than all strong decoder
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
spartacus11:

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
hugman:

ok thanks, what is the current price for qsat 28g please
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
spartacus11:
ok thanks, what is the current price for qsat 28g please
you can also buy qsat 26g it have auto powervu price 12k to 13k cheaper than q28g
the only different blw 26 and 28 is t2 but t2 is useless in Nigeria go for 26g is more cheaper

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2016
hugman:
you can also buy qsat 26g it have auto powervu price 12k to 13k cheaper than q28g
the only different blw 26 and 28 is t2 but t2 is useless in Nigeria go for 26g is more cheaper
ok thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Hello hugman, good morning. how can i get the powerVu. i need it now that my account on qsat is finish....please i have my qsat 26g waiting in the house and nothing to enjoy all this while....please come to my rescue....waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.