Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204422 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
icent2001:
Hello hugman, good morning. how can i get the powerVu. i need it now that my account on qsat is finish....please i have my qsat 26g waiting in the house and nothing to enjoy all this while....please come to my rescue....waiting
for free powervu your recent qsat software contain powervu menu secondary you need atleast 1.8m dish
no monthly payments qsat 26g has auto powervu key
then you receive spot24 all premier ship and others channels
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2016
that sounds cool. the only problem i have now is that i am in douala in cameroon. it would have been a piece of cake if i were in Nigeria, so how can i go about it now that am here? please detail what i should do. step by step and am ready to try and get a bigger dish...i will find a spot where to place it in the yard... waiting.. thanks so far for ur response
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2016
icent2001:
that sounds cool. the only problem i have now is that i am in douala in cameroon. it would have been a piece of cake if i were in Nigeria, so how can i go about it now that am here? please detail what i should do. step by step and am ready to try and get a bigger dish...i will find a spot where to place it in the yard... waiting.. thanks so far for ur response
get ourselves a 1.8m dish minimum but if you have space 2.4m dish your lnb and your tracking skill to track satellite nss 7 @20w, sony package at 68.5e as far you are in west africa you can get those two satellite and more
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2016
icent2001:
get yourselves a 1.8m dish minimum but if you have space 2.4m dish your lnb and your tracking skill to track satellite nss 7 @20w, sony package at 68.5e as far you are in west africa you can get those two satellite and more
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
LATEST NEWS ON NSS7 @20W POWERVU

the news reaching us today about the satellite NSS7@20w powervu is that the satellite will be relocated and refuel to meet its large demanding customers posotion . the large demanding customers of nss7@20w has not be mention yet.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by emmanuelgreat(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
For all your satellite TV installation including sport 24 HD. Call me Emmanuel. On 07068569004 or 08073192804. Abuja residents only and it's environs. I can get BBC, Aljazeera and CNN for you if you have a 1.8 meter dish.

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
^
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
hugman:
ITS WASTE OF MONEY BUYING QSAT ACCOUNT

buying qsat account is now see as a waste of fund when you can watch powervu channels free of charge as a low salary worker some forum guru keep lying and deceive its followers with little knowledge well if you are not inform the you are deform .
I said b4 the feb 14 that as one code goes off qsat wil not be able to sovle It in a short time except miracle happen well today is March 25 qsat calamity continues today qsat can connect to servers but the service dont expect much unless you are under 15yrs old that when you see flash of dstx channels you will shout that qsat is blazing.
once again enjoy free powervu no monthly payment as you ignored qsat for a while I bet you qsat will sit up for good service
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
THREE METHODS TO WATCH CHANNELS ON EUTELSAT 9E

There are three methods you can choose to watch channels on eutelsat 9E

1. Free channels (free to air channels)

2. by powervu key decoder such as qsat,gsky etc the powervu key are free off charge on eutelsat 7e

3. lastly by cccam decoder qsat, gsky etc

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 5:36am On Apr 03, 2016
hugman:
THREE METHODS TO WATCH CHANNELS ON EUTELSAT 9E

There are three methods you can choose to watch channels on eutelsat 9E

1. Free channels (free to air channels)

2. by powervu key decoder such as qsat,gsky etc the powervu key are free off charge on eutelsat 7e

3. lastly by cccam decoder qsat, gsky etc

Thanks again for your update. Please kindly share a link on how to track Eutelsat 9E. and can you also share the powevu keys? or share your contact for the cccam account purchase.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
HaroldFinch:

Thanks again for your update. Please kindly share a link on how to track Eutelsat 9E. and can you also share the powevu keys? or share your contact for the cccam account purchase.

thanks details will be posted on eutelsat 9east thread
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Beanhead(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2016
hugman:
DO THIS WHEN SOME CHANNELS NOT VISIBLE ON YOUR UR IKS RECEIVER AND SIGNAL QUALITY IS ZERO IN SOME CHANNELS

Delete All Channels And Blind Scan

please how do I delete a channel
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by logonlaredo: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
fairly use 1m & 1.8m or 2.4m pan dish (in good condition) needed in Ibadan. just quote me if u have one with ur contact. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ManirBK: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
hugman:

thanks details will be posted on eutelsat 9east thread
Link to download qsat Q11G+ pls?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by yusuff214: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
good evening gurus in the house. pls is digisat decoder good in tracking satellites? and pls what are the satellites that can be tracked using 90cm DSTV dish. pls gurus
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Beanhead:

please how do I delete a channel
Press menu on remote navigate to right the second option called channel click the first line that say channel manager then tick any channels you want to delet and press the green button on remote to delet and enter password 0000 and press ok
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
no new software for qsat+
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
yusuff214:
good evening gurus in the house.
pls is digisat decoder good in tracking satellites?
and pls what are the satellites that can be tracked
using 90cm DSTV dish.
pls gurus
Any decoder that is dvbs2 and HD for a newbie strong decoder is easy to track satellite .

90cm satellite track

1. Eutelsat 7e

2. Eutelsat 7w

3. Intelsat 68.5 e

4.Intelsat 66e

5. Eutelsat 9e

6. Eutelsat 16e

7. Eutelsat 33e

8.ses 5e

9. Astra 28e

11. Yamal 57e (90cm some place is 60cm) glow TV, etc

Need more satellite?

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ManirBK: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
hugman:

Qsat has not releas new software for qsat + series yet
U mean there is no software with powervu function for Q11G+?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=ManirBK post=44752385] U mean there is no software with powervu function for Q11G+?[/quote. ]

The version 8 you have is powervu but not auto roll
That is v8.1 is powervu you have it. Use it for sport 24hd manual editing

While v8.3 is auto roll not available for qsat +
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by yusuff214: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
hugman:

Any decoder that is dvbs2 and HD for a newbie strong decoder is easy to track satellite .

90cm satellite track

1. Eutelsat 7e

2. Eutelsat 7w

3. Intelsat 68.5 e

4.Intelsat 66e

5. Eutelsat 9e

6. Eutelsat 16e

7. Eutelsat 33e

8.ses 5e

9. Astra 28e

11. Yamal 57e (90cm some place is 60cm) glow TV, etc

Need more satellite?

yes boss
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ManirBK: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=hugman post=44764964][/quote] I check the version on my qsat is Rel V6.06.67 2014 and has no powervu pls link me to where to get that Qsat q11g+ V8.1 powerVu that u are talking about
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
I bought Liberty Star dongle receiver to open D#TV in 2012 from an installer but barely used it for 2 months before it stopped working. I used to use an MTN sim on it and it worked well for about 2 months.

Is there anything to do to make it work again?

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Valto(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Olayinkaoj:
I bought Liberty Star dongle receiver to open D#TV in 2012 from an installer but barely used it for 2 months before it stopped working. I used to use an MTN sim on it and it worked well for about 2 months.

it no longer useful, cos its an mpeg 2 decoder. u can't even use it for multi tv.. we are in the days of HD decoder right now.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
ManirBK:
I check the version on my qsat is Rel V6.06.67 2014 and has no powervu pls link me to where to get that Qsat q11g+ V8.1 powerVu that u are talking about
sorry no powervu for qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
sorry no powervu on qsat + yet
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ManirBK: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
hugman:

bros you are still using avatercam software? when most people have change to spycam software since last year August. you are really far behind.
pls download the version 8. 1 software it has powevu for 11g release in January/ February but the powervu is manual input
11g software cant work in 11g+ i have it and i tested it not supported thats why am asking u for a link where to get v8 g11+.right now i downloaded v7.09.7 spycam but still with out powervu function.looking forward for your help.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by sammu(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Olayinkaoj:

U can still use it to get mpeg 2 FTA channels on Intelsat 20@68e ie church channels and some at 4.8e
cheers

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
REASONS WHY QSAT + SERIES ARE WITHOUT POWERVU OPTION

the major reason why qsat + series don't have powervu yet is because of

1. qsat + series users are very small

2. when other qsat modern are making complain about their decoder you hardly hear someone from qsat + series complain

3. in terms. of favorable biz condition a manufacture will like putting more attention on the product that yield more income with many buyers of that product than the one with few product

4.since the production of qsat 26+ last year until now no news about new software

SOLUTION

qsat + users. should make their voice know and make request thru their seller and their complain may be heard directly or indirectly .
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by writemeshyahoo: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls house, help a brother out. For the past two months now my Q26G has been displaying ' connect to server ' and ' your account will be expire.....'. Pls what do I need to do? I'm running the latest software v8.0.3 and my account will expire in July. cry
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by yusuff214: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
pls gurus, which decoders are the best alternative for strong decoder?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2016
If you need Spycam account for Qsat whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.