Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date (3691 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 2:33am On Nov 11, 2008
A-40:

Sex on the first date hmm every guy's dream i guess undecided but i respect the challenge ooh i like stepping my game a few notches so if she gives it up on the first date best believe i am not calling her back because my mind would start wandering about how many other first dates she has given up her chocha to i am not trying to catch VD's or STI's i am too young tongue

Typical Nigerian. . . . .
So it hasn't occured to yet she might be thrilled with what you are about or you are the most special thing she has ever been around with??
Ok. . . . . .How long must she continue to front before she becomes your ideal woman?? 5 months, 1 year or one decade?? shocked shocked shocked
Are u also aware she could be feigning innocence with you and shagging the next man's brains out??
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Morenike3(f): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2008
Shagging on the first date? How nasty can you ppl be?

AIDs is real AIDs is real we tell them. but rara o, they must shag
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2008
You guys seems not to get it. I really dont see that as "fronting"

Let me put it straight and simple. Before i enter any girl "project" I must have sub-consciously identified if she could be for keep and if she cant. For those that am sure I just wanna run-over, I will do whatever it takes to lay them and if the "shagging" happens on the first date, I will simply sing halleluyah.

But for a girl I was thinking it could lead to something meaningful, and I find myself sleeping with her on the very first date, whatever hope I have for keeping her will evaporate. I prefer a girl I have identified as a potential wife to give me hard time winning her heart and utimately getting her laid. To me, it simply means she can handle my excesses and tolerate my silliness.

I must confess that I will definately be looking for other chicks to "shag" while she's denying me but I will respect her by not letting her know.

Pheeewwww! Damn. . . you guys made me write all these?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by chamotex(m): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2008
@ poster

Thank u very much jare, i tire o. Kini big deal?

u still gona hit it anywayz so u might aswell start ASAP!
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2008
This movie ended on a sour note.    
Once again, Jesus Wept.

Havent you noticed that True life story based movies always end on a not too happy ending? But the James Bond fiction and the likes always end up with the actor killing the boss undecided

Karma doesnt like to be told the truth, simple. She's a "James bond woman"
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by A40(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Typical Nigerian. . . . .
So it hasn't occured to yet she might be thrilled with what you are about or you are the most special thing she has ever been around with??
Ok. . . . . .How long must she continue to front before she becomes your ideal woman?? 5 months, 1 year or one decade?? shocked shocked shocked
Are u also aware she could be feigning innocence with you and shagging the next man's brains out??
What kind of thrill? the girl must be a skeezer jare i like to think i am dating a high class girl who doesn't open her legs faster than a japanese bullet train for anyone she doesn't need to front or anything but for real the girl would come across as easy for me i mean if she had any brains wouldn't it cross her mind that i could scram after sex on a first night and chances are i will anyway but no self-respecting girl should give her pussy up on the first date and besides its not a nigerian thing even Monica sef sing am some years back: I wanna get down but not the first night

@Karmamod
Are you a hooker? why are you following me from thread to thread? why are you so angry? or did you shag your man on your first day in Brooklyn Heights? did you give him genital herpes too?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 2:55am On Nov 11, 2008
A-40:

What kind of thrill? the girl must be a skeezer jare i like to think i am dating a high class girl who doesn't open her legs faster than a japanese bullet train for anyone she doesn't need to front or anything but for real the girl would come across as easy for me i mean if she had any brains wouldn't it cross her mind that i could scram after sex on a first night and chances are i will anyway but no self-respecting girl should give her pussy up on the first date and besides its not a nigerian thing even Monica sef sing am some years back: I want to get down but not the first night

You are wrong, senor!!!

Balling a babe on the first night does not make her a LovePeddler neither does it make her a saint.
Women have their needs to. . . . .Are u aware of that??
If u scram after sex. . . . . whose loss?? It depends on what she wanted initially, innit??
What makes u think the woman wants you for a long term relationship in the first place??
U really think to get this Naija-thingy out of your head. Some women would shag u and tell u themselves never to call their number again.
End of!!!
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by jgirl3: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2008
Exactly! Kini big deal? Make love in the middle of the first date if you like.
Seriously, sex is too overrated. I don't know why y'all like giving yourselves unnecessary stress. If the girl is okay with it and the guy is, nothing should stop them. Fronting is only an option when there is no first date yet.

A, i have always told you. . . there are some things you should not bother yourself with. Goodness me! do you have such a problem arranging your priorities?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ Karma.

Hey am sorry for the naughty things i said to you yesterday. . . embarassed. . am not being silly here, I really shouldnt have said those stuffs to you.

I don apologise now ooo, no chase me with "kondo" again in my dreams tonight.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by ladybam(f): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2008
@ post
why do I have the feeling that this post is directly pointing at women? undecided
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 1:40am On Nov 12, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Karma.

Hey am sorry for the naughty things i said to you yesterday. . . embarassed. . am not being silly here, I really shouldnt have said those stuffs to you.

Hilarious!!!
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2008
Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date

It's a big deal cheesy Let no one deceive you. tongue
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 2:08am On Nov 12, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Karma.

Forgiven. Those dreams will continue for the rest of the week however.

You should realize though your "I will still sleep with other women while keeping my potential wife to the side" is just disrespectful even if she "doesnt find out"
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 2:08am On Nov 12, 2008
stillwater:

It's a big deal cheesy Let no one deceive you.  tongue

Miss Archaic
Miss Old Skool
Miss Obsolete
Miss Outmoded
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Moyola(f): 2:10am On Nov 12, 2008
itz a small deal!! tongue
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2008
~Sauron~:

Miss Archaic
Miss Old school
Miss Obsolete
Miss Outmoded

I wear it with pride cool Bite me angry

If it's not a big deal, it wouldn't be a topic kiss
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 2:22am On Nov 12, 2008
stillwater:

I wear it with pride cool Bite me angry

I don't bite!!!

If it's not a big deal, it wouldn't be a topic kiss

It's not a big deal. . . . .
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 3:04am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Karma.

Mi o gbudo ri e loru eni oooo! mo ma fi ejo sun iya mi noo. . . to ba de mo, Mountain of Fire ni iya Silli ma nlo ooo. Inu mi tie dun wipe oti dari ji mi.

Sugbon lori topiki yi, nkan ti mo so le buru, sugbon otito nkan ti mo le se ni mo so. embarassed
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by TOYOSI20(f): 3:06am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Topic

That'll be a big no no. . . . . . undecided
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2008
sillyboy:

Sugbon lori topiki yi, nkan ti mo so le buru, sugbon otito nkan ti mo le se ni mo so. embarassed

why not sleep with her, instead of outside 
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by LoveAlways(f): 3:08am On Nov 12, 2008
Its not ok. Its too early . . . sex should not be the foundation of a commitment.

I agree with DavidDylan here.

I think it's okay to have SAFE sex on the first date, if you're not expecting a second date.  (laughing)
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 3:23am On Nov 12, 2008
why not sleep with her, instead of outside

Ooto lo so, sugbon ti mo ba basun gan. . . iyen oti so pe ki ma ba elomi sun ti nbati so ironu mi nu again ni. Emi fun ra mi mo wipe until ti mo ba mari gaaangan ni mo to le fi awon iwa rere owo mi ti awon eniyan ma npe ni iwa buruku nu.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 3:28am On Nov 12, 2008
The thing with that is that you might it will stop after marriage but I am sure it wont.

A ring on the hand doesnt stop other prettier women from existing. A single wedding day doesnt change what someone is used to doing.

which is why its better to deal with it sooner than later
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 3:47am On Nov 12, 2008
O wu emi naa ki nsitopi e. Sugbon okan mi ma so wipe ki nma se, sugbon kini buruku miyen sha ma ma gbori soke wipe ki nshe ki nse ni angry

Se o wa mo nkan ti mo like ni pa iwa rere mi yi?. . . ohun ni wipe, iwa no lo ma je kin mo ti nba ti ri eni ti mo feran tooto. Ojo ti nba ti wu wa naa nitori omo kan, ojo na ni ife ti mu mi ni ewon.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Tapiya(m): 4:46am On Nov 12, 2008
This is a masculine thing and I pray we get off it as soon as Possible, you could just meet a person and you are down for that person not because you get down with everyone you meet, and guys most especially will do all the talking and the convincing, but we must understand that people are not all the same, some girls are whores you most know while others are good girls but when they fall in love they let go of that thing that is keeping them, Its not every Woman that opens up to a man that can be termed to be a LovePeddler It depends on the reaction afterwards, I have met girls that I laid on the first date and we built up the relationship very well and there are others that got laid and all the affection disappeared cos hey too had given up and there are others that I only call when am in their territory and when we meet we Bleep and everyone goes his and her ways.

So it depends on the kind of person you are dealing with.

Guys be careful on how you run into conclusions.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by lucabrasi(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2008
nothing really but i guess it all boils down to perception which can be hurtful to the girl's moral standing in the long run, dont ask me its something frowned on in african societies being patriachal
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Ola8(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
Having sex on the first day is not a new thing.
It has happen b4 and will continue to happen, just play save by using umbrela (cond, )
best of luck
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sexyLeamon(f): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2008
well it an individual thing, I personally do not think it right
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Adexy001(f): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
Why u dey ask this question? At least u were a consenting adult init? As long as you were not raped, free us!
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
Sleeping with a man on the 1st day doesn't make you a slut (most times it implies that you know what you want), but the question is to who? To the men who you are sleeping with of course. And it is in their nature to think any woman who gives it up on the first day IS a slut.

Besides statistics will easily tell you that relationships that metamorphose into anything serious from such a start is somewhere around 0.021%
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2008
Not meaning to sound archaic, but I do think it should just be a principle not to give it up on the first day, regardless of how you feel for the person. Even if you were just looking for a shag, let it get to the 2nd or third day at least,
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by frijos(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
kini big deal, kini big deal sebi, sebi am on fire! go and ask naeto C. dat ?

for me it's a big deal but it depends. If ur under the influence and ur high i can consider but if u let me do u when nothin do u omo dat min say u be ashi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You / How To Know Your Toaster Is Not The Owner Of That Ride / 5 Reasons Every Man Should Sleep without Putting on Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.