Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date (3635 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by nyabinghi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
I made love to my fiancee 3 days after we met and we are still deep down. We don't have it again and i love her more than some people i had dated and never got to make love with. We are different, no name calling please
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2008
infantile radicals come juvenile delinquent

You got that right.

O wu emi naa ki nsitopi e. Sugbon okan mi ma so wipe ki nma se, sugbon kini buruku miyen sha ma ma gbori soke wipe ki nshe ki nse ni Angry

Se o wa mo nkan ti mo like ni pa iwa rere mi yi?. . . ohun ni wipe, iwa no lo ma je kin mo ti nba ti ri eni ti mo feran tooto. Ojo ti nba ti wu wa naa nitori omo kan, ojo na ni ife ti mu mi ni ewon.

well silly, I wish you the best in that. We shall see how that works for you. The one you "feran tooto" might end up finding out about your escapades and poof, she'll be gone. Just letting you know. wink
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by smurf(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ Topic

No the best Idea in the world.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by skylo(f): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
hello folks,am amazed with u guys reaction cos some of you are not just being factual, that girl that prove difficult to get to you,might be a LovePeddler to someone else mind you,when a girl sleeps with a guy on a first date, she might has a reason for doing so, bbest known to her.this actually happened to a friend i have to encourage to move on with her life thou, dnt see it that way,that maybe she is cheap or something,you couldnt might tell,that wife material of yours might be a fling to one aristol somewhere,no man is perfeect and i pray we ladies , never be a victim of circumstance,

as for the guys,if its easy for you to lay with a lady on a first date,why is it bad for a lady, ?big up please and stop this unrealistic thoughts of yours,
love you all,nice comments thou.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2008
hello folks,am amazed with u guys reaction because some of you are not just being factual, that girl that prove difficult to get to you,might be a LovePeddler to someone else mind you,when a girl sleeps with a guy on a first date, she might has a reason for doing so, bbest known to her.this actually happened to a friend i have to encourage to move on with her life thou, dnt see it that way,that maybe she is cheap or something,you couldnt might tell,that wife material of yours might be a fling to one aristol somewhere,no man is perfeect and i pray we ladies , never be a victim of circumstance,

as for the guys,if its easy for you to lay with a lady on a first date,why is it bad for a lady, ?big up please and stop this unrealistic thoughts of yours,
love you all,nice comments thou.

So you've had your opinion on the topic you posted before asking us abi? Guess you shouldn't have asked us then. undecided

I asked you a question earlier on the thread, aint you gonna answer me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Moment Did U Feel Most Beautiful? / I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money / Epic Response A Guy Gave A Gal(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.