Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date (3620 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by skylo(f): 1:33am On Nov 11, 2008
[b][/b]hello folks, what's the big deal making love on a first date?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by tRoOE(f): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2008
[size=13pt]***hiss @ topic**!!!Shio
Roll eye
[/size]
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by DavidDylan(m): 1:40am On Nov 11, 2008
you've done it or u're looking for excuse to do it? grin
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by robby1(m): 1:41am On Nov 11, 2008
its no big deal if the lady is ok with it. where u dey for london sef? i need to take you out on a first date
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2008
skylo:

[b][/b]hello folks, what's the big deal making love on a first date?

There's no big deal.
I like gurls that get down on the first vdate.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2008
@ Topic.

It's no big deal if I am positive nothing good will turn up between the 2 of us. But it's a big deal if i was thinking we could be a hit before we fire. undecided
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by myndofgold(f): 1:46am On Nov 11, 2008
no big deal, except that on a first date, u are not makin love, you are bleeping
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 1:47am On Nov 11, 2008
^ Then why would you let it happen if its a big deal to you?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by DavidDylan(m): 1:48am On Nov 11, 2008
Its not ok. Its too early . . . sex should not be the foundation of a commitment.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by robby1(m): 1:49am On Nov 11, 2008
but why are they on a date? is it not to see if it would work out? if they make love, are they not only speeding up the process?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 1:52am On Nov 11, 2008
Karma, if ur question is directd to me. . . .I know its a big deal because I don't like easy lay as a wife. I love my future wife to stress me like hell before I fit see her "pata" where she dey keep am talkless of getting her laid.

Perhaps thats why I find it difficult to have a serious relationship. somehow, girls that comes around me get laid easily. undecided
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 1:53am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

no big deal, except that on a first date, u are not makin love, you are bleeping

It's NOT bleeping, it's SEX.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 1:54am On Nov 11, 2008
@ Poster.

I have a friend called Skylo. Are you short?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Karma, if ur question is directd to me. . . .I know its a big deal because I don't like easy lay as a wife. I love my future wife to stress me like hell before I fit see her "pata" where she dey keep am talkless of getting her laid.

Perhaps thats why I find it difficult to have a serious relationship. somehow, girls that comes around me get laid easily. undecided

yet the same guys will complain that Naija girls "front too much" and Jamos are better cos they are easy etc

Anyway How long of a run around is enough to qualify as NOT an easy lay?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by 190: 1:59am On Nov 11, 2008
well i have a friend who slept wit his GF a week afta meetin her and they are still 2geda till date,infact they are doin their 1yr anniversary on the 29th of this month, u are all welcome, beer is free 4 guys and sminorf 4 the ladies, anyway shud u get down wit a lady on the 1st day it means 2 tins that she loves u alot dan u eva imagined or dat she has been starving 4 sex all thoes months waitin 4 mr rite(u) to approach,
NO BIG DEAL ABOUT IT
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by chika98: 2:00am On Nov 11, 2008
If you put out on the first date. . you will stay putting out.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by myndofgold(f): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's NOT bleeping, it's SEX.

ya, ok, intercourse, making whoopee, knocking boots, banging, gbenshin, straffing, it's sha not making love, grin
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2008
yet the same guys will complain that Naija girls "front too much" and Jamos are better because they are easy etc

Anyway How long of a run around is enough to qualify as NOT an easy lay?

I have never complained about 9ja girls "fronting" and never made comparison with other nationality. for me a woman is a woman.

Talking about the duration, sorry I can be precise. I would just want her to deny me as long as she could. The longer she denies the better her chances to put me on check and control my silly head when we finally get married.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 2:02am On Nov 11, 2008
chika98:

If you put out on the first date. . you will stay putting out.

Not really.
Sex on the first night does not make a woman a LovePeddler or a slut.

myndofgold:

ya, ok, intercourse, making whoopee, knocking boots, banging, gbenshin, straffing, it's sha not making love, grin

Knocking boots?? Nah!!!
Shagging is a better word for it.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by myndofgold(f): 2:03am On Nov 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Not really.
Sex on the first night does not make a woman or a slut.

i co-sign
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 2:04am On Nov 11, 2008
sillyboy:

I have never complained about Nigeria girls "fronting" and never made comparison with other nationality. for me a woman is a woman.

Talking about the duration, sorry I can be precise. I would just want her to deny me as long as she could. The longer she denies the better her chances to put me on check and control my silly head when we finally get married.

Dude, that was a general statement. Never specifically said YOU said such. Calm down

and why cant you be precise? How long is long enough?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by chika98: 2:07am On Nov 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Not really.
Sex on the first night does not make a woman a LovePeddler or a slut.

There is a double standard here. Anyways @ poster. . it is not good to have sex on the first date. Please don't.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by robby1(m): 2:12am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

i co-sign

sorry for digressing, i cldnt just resist. mehn ur lips na die!. I could tech them a few things u kno! wink
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

i co-sign

It's the TRUTH.

chika98:

There is a double standard here. Anyways @ poster. . it is not good to have sex on the first date. Please don't.

No double standard here.
Sex is a spontaneous reaction. It's not something people plan/unplan to do.
It happens just like u dunno if u are going to sneeze or blink by 6pm tomorrow evening. grin
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 2:12am On Nov 11, 2008
Dude, that was a general statement. Never specifically said YOU said such. Calm down

and why can't you be precise? How long is long enough?

I cant be precise,simple. The longer the berra for me(Please that is for a lady i could end up marrying ooo). But if just a lady I knw it will never happen between us, and I just wanna check out what she's all about, . . . .i will do anything to make her lay me quickly. And if am not successfull, I will "fashy" her side.

I just wanna chase my wife for long.  undecided
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by KarmaMod(f): 2:14am On Nov 11, 2008
In other words a woman isnt allowed to WANT to have sex as long as she's in a relationship with you.

In other words something like 8 months into the relationship, she makes a pass and she's sudden an easy lay?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Morenike3(f): 2:14am On Nov 11, 2008
sillyboy:

I can't be precise,simple. The longer the berra for me(Please that is for a lady i could end up marrying ooo). But if just a lady I knw it will never happen between us, and I just want to check out what she's all about, . . . .i will do anything to make her lay me quickly. And if am not successfull, I will "fashy" her side.

I just want to chase my wife for long. undecided
Ah, so that was chasing you did on the other thread with iyeayo?

Mehn, you guys need to define chasing for us o. No wonder you ppl claim we do too much shakara
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by myndofgold(f): 2:16am On Nov 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

In other words a woman isnt allowed to WANT to have sex as long as she's in a relationship with you.

In other words something like 8 months into the relationship, she makes a pass and she's sudden an easy lay?

LMAO!!! abi?
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by myndofgold(f): 2:19am On Nov 11, 2008
r_o_b_b_y:

sorry for digressing, i cldnt just resist. mehn ur lips na die!. I could tech them a few things u kno! wink

emi aunti e, Kneel down there.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by Sauron1: 2:20am On Nov 11, 2008
sillyboy:

I can't be precise,simple. The longer the berra for me(Please that is for a lady i could end up marrying ooo). But if just a lady I knw it will never happen between us, and I just want to check out what she's all about, . . . .i will do anything to make her lay me quickly. And if am not successfull, I will "fashy" her side.

I just want to chase my wife for long.  undecided

I doubt if u have ever balled a woman before with this comment.
Reh reh reh. . . . .I want to chase ma wife for long. . . .Yea right!!!
If u think this would make NL ladies suck up to u, you are on a long ride to Himalayas.
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by sillyboy(m): 2:23am On Nov 11, 2008
Chai! See me see trouble oooo. shocked

A woman can want sex and I will always be ready to give her by God's grace so far my thing still dey work. And remember, I do have relationships and there is sex. Am just saying perhaps thats why i dont have a serious one.

Capital No. If she can deny me sex for 8 months, I guess I will be quite convinced to marry her. And she must have had total control of my excesses for her to deny my that for such a long time. I hope u understand me now karma.

Ah, so that was chasing you did on the other thread with iyeayo?

Mehn, you guys need to define chasing for us o. No wonder you people claim we do too much shakara

angry I no chase Iyeayo! She be my towm girl. . . . . abi Iyeayo, I chase you? tongue
Re: Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date by A40(m): 2:29am On Nov 11, 2008
Sex on the first date hmm every guy's dream i guess undecided but i respect the challenge ooh i like stepping my game a few notches so if she gives it up on the first date best believe i am not calling her back because my mind would start wandering about how many other first dates she has given up her chocha to i am not trying to catch VD's or STI's i am too young tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / Can U Date A Girl For 2years Without Knacking Her Pako? / Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.