Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now (52039 Views)

Boko Haram Main Sponsors Are Reportedly Broke, A Military Officer Has Revealed. / Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Main Sponsor.GEJ Speaks.pics / U.s. Army Gen. Carter Ham - Nigeria Is Boko Haram's Main Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
men that jet is an outdated joke
I believe Alpha 466 was infact the last active jet except if NAF has refurbish some abandoned birds
In Nigeria we lack the air support
In syria the us&alies lack Ground team
In Asymmetric war. Both component are necessary for victory

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
cirmuell:
slowpoke, how sure are you that this is what's being used? And u called an Alpha jet a toy? undecided mtcheew
There is no new info on NAF procurement of attack jet only the 2 new mi choppers
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
could be the new NAF jets ,su 30 and JF thunder.....NAF recently took delivery of them.
su 30 ke
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by GoNGRMilitary: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
saintjoel:

The Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet is a light attack jet and advanced trainer aircraft co-manufactured by Dornier of Germany and Dassault-Breguet of France. Adopted by many air forces worldwide, the Alpha Jet continues to be widely used.

QinetiQ operated Alpha Jet A
 Belgium
Belgian Air Component (Alpha Jet E) – 26 based in France
 Cameroon
Cameroon Air Force (Alpha Jet MS2) – 27 ( 11 are in service)
 Canada
Discovery Air Defence Services – 16 "Top Aces"(former Luftwaffe Alpha Jet Aircraft) based in Montreal and operated by Canadian Air Combat and Electronic Warfare Support Services Company as well as 414 Squadron[11]
 Egypt
Egypt Air Force (Alpha Jet MS2 and E) – 14 MS2 and 40 E (MS1), All upgraded to (MS2)
 France
French Air Force (Alpha Jet E) – 99
 Morocco
Royal Moroccan Air Force (Alpha Jet E) – 24
 Nigeria
Nigerian Air Force (Alpha Jet E) – 24

Portuguese Air Force Alpha Jet with commemorative livery of 103 Squadron's 50th anniversary
 Portugal
Portuguese Air Force – 50 (Alpha Jet A, former Luftwaffe aircraft)
 Qatar
Qatar Emiri Air Force (Alpha Jet E) – six
 Thailand
Royal Thai Air Force (25 Alpha Jet A – former Luftwaffe aircraft)
 Togo
Togo Air Force – six (Alpha Jet E)
 United Kingdom
QinetiQ – six (Alpha Jet A, former Luftwaffe aircraft)

Thank you for your educative contribution.
A lot don't have good knowledge of things and don't make effort to get information before commenting.

We will keep supporting our troops.
#VictoryForNigeria
#GoNigeriaMilitary!

8 Likes

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Frankenstein: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
We need drones! Top-notch drones with powerful missiles that can conduct surgical strikes against the terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
su 30 ke
yes o , su 27/30 series on of them
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Cannonleo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Which he diot thinks the alfa jet is the.only aircraft in the inventory.for ur info.there are more new jets.in the airforce inventory......the alfa is like their flagship just like aradu is to the navy
This little toys carries 4 proper payloads plus.its cannons
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by overhypedsteve(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
I believe Alpha 466 was infact the last active jet except if NAF has refurbish some abandoned birds
we lack virtually everything, we lack the necessary fixed wing asset for troop transportation and force insertion, we lack an effective ground attack airframe, we lack a comprehensive and coherent doctrine for asymmetric welfare, our boys lack the necessary motivation ( how do you tell someone that joined the army to feed his family to now stand in front of boko harams AAA gun), personnel welfare is poor, the insurance package is not secured (if i die for front, how am i sure one mumu oga nor go carry the insurance money meant for my kids schooling, we lack an effective border patrol program( i am not talking about all this xompromised fire brigade multi national border patrol), ok ibnsultan let me break it down for you. We don't know how to make hay when the sun shine na when night come na then we go dey find where to buy candle and matches ) yes! I know you know what i am talking about, i am talking about the failures by the nigerian military to project grievous force not because it was not trained to do so but because it was not equipped to do so.
Aside; i have some confidential pics of our Airforce boys in Russia, them and their Russian trainers, i ll post it in Henry120 thread for African mil and security only when i am sure they re done with their training and are back.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by overhypedsteve(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
su 30 ke
funny guy, if im see su30 fear go catch am,
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
we lack virtually everything, we lack the necessary fixed wing asset for troop transportation and force insertion, we lack an effective ground attack airframe, we lack a comprehensive and coherent doctrine for asymmetric welfare, our boys lack the necessary motivation ( how do you tell someone that joined the army to feed his family to now stand in front of boko harams AAA gun), personnel welfare is poor, the insurance package is not secured (if i die for front, how am i sure one mumu oga nor go carry the insurance money meant for my kids schooling, we lack an effective border patrol program( i am not talking about all this xompromised fire brigade multi national border patrol), ok ibnsultan let me break it down for you. We don't know how to make hay when the sun shine na when night come na then we go dey find where to buy candle and matches ) yes! I know you know what i am talking about, i am talking about the failures by the nigerian military to project grievous force not because it was not trained to do so but because it was not equipped to do so.
Aside; i have some confidential pics of our Airforce boys in Russia, them and their Russian trainers, i ll post it in Henry120 thread for African mil and security only when i am sure they re done with their training and are back.
will be waiting
Its a pity my brother. There is massive rot but the boys in the field are using the little the have to defend them selves
*we badly need air support unit
* only 1 refurbish c130 is active
*still waiting 2 see the new birds 4 naf
* troops still move in Ford pickups in volatile areas,lack of trust in Abuja by troops
* I still salute the men in the field but more can be done if Abuja is sincere

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by overhypedsteve(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
could be the new NAF jets ,su 30 and JF thunder.....NAF recently took delivery of them.
bros believe me if you see SU30 cold go catch you.
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

yes o , su 27/30 series on of them
. NON is in our inventory as far as 1800 9/10/14 is concern
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
bros believe me if you see SU30 cold go catch you.
su 30 is kremlins F22
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by saintjoel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Sir,the NAF Alpha jet isn't outdated like you've stated,it's only that the war against insurgency is in built up areas and there are civilians involved,you can't use heavy fighters in built up areas but the alpha jet really fits that role cos it's a light fighter.

The NAF also has the J7 in it's inventory,which is an heavy fighter and interceptor,from the list below,you can see that the NAF has 14.

The J7 fighter and interceptor

Armament

Guns: 2× 30 mm Type 30-1 cannon, 60 rounds per gun
Hardpoints: 5 in total - 4× under-wing, 1× centreline under-fuselage with a capacity of 2,000 kg maximum (up to 500 kg each)[43]
Rockets: 55 mm rocket pod (12 rounds), 90 mm rocket pod (7 rounds)
Missiles:
Air-to-air missiles: PL-2, PL-5, PL-7, PL-8, PL-9, K-13, Magic R.550, AIM-9
Bombs: 50 kg to 500 kg unguided bombs
Avionics

FIAR Grifo-7 mk.II radar

Current operators
 Bangladesh
Bangladesh Air Force: 32 x F-7 in service. 10× F-7MB now retired, 16 F-7BG and 16 F-7BGI received in 2013.[citation needed]
 China
People's Liberation Army Air Force: 290× J-7 plus 40× JJ-7 trainers remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force: 30× J-7D/E remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
 Egypt
Egyptian Air Force: 74 F-7 in service,[27]
 Iran
Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force: 21 F-7 in service.[28]
 Burma
Myanmar Air Force: 24× F-7M and 6× FT-7 trainers remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
 Namibia
Namibian Air Force: Six F-7 and two FT-7 in service, 8 F-7NG on order.[29]
 Nigeria
Nigerian Air Force: 12 F-7 and 2 FT-7.[30]
 North Korea
North Korean Air Force: As of February 2012, 180× F-7 remained in service. However, reports of dire levels of serviceability suggest an airworthiness rate of less than 50%.[26]
 Pakistan
Pakistan Air Force: As of February 2012, 143× F-7P/PG plus 7× FT-7 remained in service.[26] F-7P to be replaced by JF-17 Thunder by 2015.
No. 19 Squadron Sherdils – Operated F-7P/FT-7P from 1990 [31] until April 2014. [32] Replaced by F-16A/B Block 15 ADF. [33]
 Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan Air Force: 9× F-7/GS/BS and 1× FT-7 trainer remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
 Sudan
Sudanese Air Force: 20× F-7 in service.[34]
 Tanzania
Tanzanian Air Force: Originally having had 11 × F-7 in service,[35] Tanzania replaced them with 12 new J-7's (single-seat) under the designation J-7G and 2 dual-seat aircraft designated F-7TN in 2011. Originally ordered in 2009, the deliveries were completed and the aircraft are now fully operational at the air bases in Dar es Salaam and Mwanza. The new aircraft are equipped with a KLJ-6E Falcon radar, thought to be developed from the Selex Galileo Grifo 7 radar. The J-7G's primary weapon is the Chinese PL-7A short-range infrared air-to-air missile.[36]
 Zimbabwe
Air Force of Zimbabwe: 7× F-7 in service[37]

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by cirmuell(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
There is no new info on NAF procurement of attack jet only the 2 new mi choppers
the report didn't say what NAF is using, the op only included that image and some dumbo have been typing poo already. And I'm sure you know the Hinds you mentioned can deliver payload too.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
saintjoel:

Sir,the NAF Alpha jet isn't outdated like you've stated,it's only that the war against insurgency is in built up areas and there are civilians involved,you can't use heavy fighters in built up areas but the alpha jet really fits that role cos it's a light fighter.

The NAF also has the J7 in it's inventory,which is an heavy fighter and interceptor,from the list below,you can see that the NAF has 14.

The J7 fighter and interceptor

Armament

Guns: 2× 30 mm Type 30-1 cannon, 60 rounds per gun
Hardpoints: 5 in total - 4× under-wing, 1× centreline under-fuselage with a capacity of 2,000 kg maximum (up to 500 kg each)[43]
Rockets: 55 mm rocket pod (12 rounds), 90 mm rocket pod (7 rounds)
Missiles:
Air-to-air missiles: PL-2, PL-5, PL-7, PL-8, PL-9, K-13, Magic R.550, AIM-9
Bombs: 50 kg to 500 kg unguided bombs
Avionics

FIAR Grifo-7 mk.II radar

Current operators
 Bangladesh
Bangladesh Air Force: 32 x F-7 in service. 10× F-7MB now retired, 16 F-7BG and 16 F-7BGI received in 2013.[citation needed]
 China
People's Liberation Army Air Force: 290× J-7 plus 40× JJ-7 trainers remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force: 30× J-7D/E remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
 Egypt
Egyptian Air Force: 74 F-7 in service,[27]
 Iran
Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force: 21 F-7 in service.[28]
 Burma
Myanmar Air Force: 24× F-7M and 6× FT-7 trainers remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
 Namibia
Namibian Air Force: Six F-7 and two FT-7 in service, 8 F-7NG on order.[29]
 Nigeria
Nigerian Air Force: 12 F-7 and 2 FT-7.[30]
 North Korea
North Korean Air Force: As of February 2012, 180× F-7 remained in service. However, reports of dire levels of serviceability suggest an airworthiness rate of less than 50%.[26]
 Pakistan
Pakistan Air Force: As of February 2012, 143× F-7P/PG plus 7× FT-7 remained in service.[26] F-7P to be replaced by JF-17 Thunder by 2015.
No. 19 Squadron Sherdils – Operated F-7P/FT-7P from 1990 [31] until April 2014. [32] Replaced by F-16A/B Block 15 ADF. [33]
 Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan Air Force: 9× F-7/GS/BS and 1× FT-7 trainer remained in service (As of February 2012).[26]
 Sudan
Sudanese Air Force: 20× F-7 in service.[34]
 Tanzania
Tanzanian Air Force: Originally having had 11 × F-7 in service,[35] Tanzania replaced them with 12 new J-7's (single-seat) under the designation J-7G and 2 dual-seat aircraft designated F-7TN in 2011. Originally ordered in 2009, the deliveries were completed and the aircraft are now fully operational at the air bases in Dar es Salaam and Mwanza. The new aircraft are equipped with a KLJ-6E Falcon radar, thought to be developed from the Selex Galileo Grifo 7 radar. The J-7G's primary weapon is the Chinese PL-7A short-range infrared air-to-air missile.[36]
 Zimbabwe
Air Force of Zimbabwe: 7× F-7 in service[37]
Pal. The Alpha jet is outdated and use only 4 training its a fighter jet with dummy pay load.
Pilot officer hedima fly his Alpha 466 fighter plane at low altitude to have better kill wich expose him to triple A fire leading to his crash & death
We have the money to acquire 4+Gen F/A bombers

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by deji68: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Na you go make am ..
Frankenstein:
We need drones! Top-notch drones with powerful missiles that can conduct surgical strikes against the terrorists.
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by overhypedsteve(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
will be waiting
Its a pity my brother. There is massive rot but the boys in the field are using the little the have to defend them selves
*we badly need air support unit
* only 1 refurbish c130 is active
*still waiting 2 see the new birds 4 naf
* troops still move in Ford pickups in volatile areas,lack of trust in Abuja by troops
* I still salute the men in the field but more can be done if Abuja is sincere
bros i dun see some beer parlour political discussion almost end in tears when full grown men realise how helpless they are against a rotten and corrupt system. As in sometimes i wish the NA allows for the formation of a union to Hampton for the interest of the officers. And another problem that was spelt out of recent is that most of the leaders leading this country do not care about it, my exact words in one of my post was " we have some of the most disgruntled and unpatriotic elements at the helm of power this people have undermined the whole concept of the Nigeria state. and even those that are planning to contend for 2015 are not any better. Can anybody please ask tinubu, kwanwaso and Atiku this question - what is our national interest as a nation and what does the three concentric circle means in the formulation of our foreign policy

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
cirmuell:
the report didn't say what NAF is using, the op only included that image and some dumbo have been typing poo already. And I'm sure you the Hinds you mentioned can deliver payload too.
Absolutely the would but that will be crazy using them alone to fight BH
The need Bombers to clear our heavy hardware
The last Alpha jet dat was lost in combat went on solo mission. If it had partner the story would have been different today
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
bros i dun see some beer parlour political discussion almost end in tears when full grown men realise how helpless they are against a rotten and corrupt system. As in sometimes i wish the NA allows for the formation of a union to Hampton for the interest of the officers. And another problem that was spelt out of recent is that most of the leaders leading this country do not care about it, my exact words in one of my post was " we have some of the most disgruntled and unpatriotic elements at the helm of power this people have undermined the whole concept of the Nigeria state. and even those that are planning to contend for 2015 are not any better. Can anybody please ask tinubu, kwanwaso and Atiku this question - what is our national interest as a nation and what does the three concentric circle means in the formulation of our foreign policy
Our foreign policy is death.
How I wish our Armforces was like China,Eygt pakistan,Thailand,us were the military have immerse power over politician. Infact the influence the political climate
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
. NON is in our inventory as far as 1800 9/10/14 is concern
check around TAC makudi ,they are and beegeagles also affirmed it too.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by SkySpirit(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aside the Alpha Jets, the NAF has the F-7 Fighter Ground Attack aircraft which is also a supersonic jet while the Mi-24/35 are also being deployed.
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by overhypedsteve(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
su 30 is kremlins F22
yea just like the Lockheed martins f35(2006) and the Russian suckhoi su35 (2008) this are recent multi role airframes
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by overhypedsteve(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Our foreign policy is death.
How I wish our Armforces was like China,Eygt pakistan,Thailand,us were the military have immerse power over politician. Infact the influence the political climate
i am sorry we cant allow that in Nigeria ( that's what the corrupt fat pigs will tell you ) they will plot a coup.
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by saintjoel(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Pal. The Alpha jet is outdated and use only 4 training its a fighter jet with dummy pay load.
Pilot officer hedima fly his Alpha 466 fighter plane at low altitude to have better kill wich expose him to triple A fire leading to his crash & death
We have the money to acquire 4+Gen F/A bombers

Note that the alpha jet is still in use in several countries and I stand to be corrected,Pilot Officer Hedima flew close to enemy lines because of the low cloud ceilings,check the reports again,it could have happened to any other pilot even with a more sophisticated jet fighter has to fly below the clouds in order to be more effective and it makes them softer targets,anything from a .50 caliber machine gun firing into it's vital part can bring it down.I once read about how a sniper brought down an American jet in vietnam and it was just a single bullet making contact with the plane's vital area.
Also note that Boko haram was seen as a rag tag army with no AA capability and any pilot could have also made that mistake too but alas for Pilot Hedima,he found out to late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
i am sorry we cant allow that in Nigeria ( that's what the corrupt fat pigs will tell you ) they will plot a coup.
lol. May God help Nigeria
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
yea just like the Lockheed martins f35(2006) and the Russian suckhoi su35 (2008) this are recent multi role airframes
. The yanks have also upgraded there F18 to F/A 18. Just the f15,16. Are single role remain multirole.
Nigeria deserve a 4 gen jet. Either a typhoon,rafale or even d su30 chad has it

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:

check around TAC makudi ,they are and beegeagles also affirmed it too.
. Don't confuse mi & su. Helicopter the other jet
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by overhypedsteve(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ibnsultan:
. The yanks have also upgraded there F18 to F/A 18. Just the f15,16. Are single role remain multirole.
Nigeria deserve a 4 gen jet. Either a typhoon,rafale or even d su30 chad has it
yea. My opinion is that we get the jets on a skill transfer and maintenance program where our own dicon will get the licence to produce the avionics for the jet. That way we will be killing two stones with one bird
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
overhypedsteve:
yea. My opinion is that we get the jets on a skill transfer and maintenance program where our own dicon will get the licence to produce the avionics for the jet. That way we will be killing two stones with one bird
. Long term strategic goal.
The russian will be the only ones willing to give.
We could give the NA air unit Russian attack planes
Naf & NN use western plane
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by lonelydora: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kudos to NAF. Kill them all.
Re: UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
saintjoel:

Note that the alpha jet is still in use in several countries and I stand to be corrected,Pilot Officer Hedima flew close to enemy lines because of the low cloud ceilings,check the reports again,it could have happened to any other pilot even with a more sophisticated jet fighter has to fly below the clouds in order to be more effective and it makes them softer targets,anything from a .50 caliber machine gun firing into it's vital part can bring it down.I once read about how a sniper brought down an American jet in vietnam and it was just a single bullet making contact with the plane's vital area.
Also note that Boko haram was seen as a rag tag army with no AA capability and any pilot could have also made that mistake too but alas for Pilot Hedima,he found out to late.
Sir. The Alpha is only use as trainer even us we had to redeploys it to combat
Sir the alpha has old avionic system with no lase/PGM capabilities
NB. Sir pilot officer hedima flew his bird over enemy position flying low so that his ordinance will hit its target. RIP to him.
Our Alpha jets have attacked friendlies in the past as there ordinance from high altitude mis there target

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank / Adams Oshiomhole Forgot His Place At The Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.