Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help (3498 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is so so strange to me, me of all people cry , but seriously i dont enjoy sex anymore because i hardly release , the last time i had sex i couldn't released even after 30min and my girlfriend isn't a machine to be giving me sex for straight 30min and above.. I dont know if this is a medical condition or something and i realllly need help, whats d essence OF having sex without releasing and for a long time, due to this i haven't had quickies with my girlfriend as i would want..

what life

Pls anyone has suffered from this before?? How did you cure it..

Save a life pls..

Mods pls dont move this to sexuality Cuz i was banned their or you pls help me remove the ban..God shall reward you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Farano pls unban me in sexuality embarassed

i go wash your cloth pls cry and your shocked

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by agohmamuda(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
u 4get to put #BITG

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by jsunex(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Somtims wen u prevent ursef frm ejaculating wen its due for ur body because u want to stay longer wit ur gf on bed to satisfy her, wen dat is done all d time, ur body get adapted.to it then u find it difficult to release. Or if u always self service then u find it hard to release wen on a woman because ur adapted has adapted to self service .

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by dmjinc(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
shocked shocked...dis is a james bond HmmmMoviee grin
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
jsunex:
because ur adapted has adapted to self service .

oga pls i dont understand
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by SlyIg(f): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:
This is so so strange to me, me of all people cry , but seriously i dont enjoy sex anymore because i hardly release , the last time i had sex i couldn't released even after 30min and my girlfriend isn't a machine to be giving me sex for straight 30min and above.. I dont know if this is a medical condition or something and i realllly need help, whats d essence OF having sex without releasing and for a long time, due to this i haven't had quickies with my girlfriend as i would want..

what life

Save a life pls..

Mods pls dont move this to sexuality Cuz i was banned their or you pls help me remove the ban..God shall reward you embarassed

The small boy in that picture is talking about sex and girlfriend ?
When you impregnate someone's daughter, that's when you'll know that fatherhood isn't a child's play.

Kontinue ...

4 Likes

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by TeamSimple(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
My guy see a doctor abeg.
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Rexphobia(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
are you sure she's not a machine?

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by bakandow11: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
have u ever wander wat it will b like for men to av a gauge or meter for d side of d stomach. this meter showing d sperm usage and d litre left in d container....brox u don finish ur sperm!!!!!!!!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
SlyIg:

Kontinue ...
mma thats an insalt angry and i dont accept that.. things on nairaland shouldn't be taken serious thats what seun said[ANY thing that happens on nairaland dies or remains on nairaland]

btw i heard you are from akwa ibom n dats cool cool so where exactly
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
bakandow11:
have u ever wander wat it will b like for men to av a gauge or meter for d side of d stomach. this meter showing d sperm usage and d litre left in d container....brox u don finish ur sperm!!!!!!!!!! cry

yisos shocked shocked i don die be dat embarassed
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by SlyIg(f): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:

mma thats an insalt angry and i dont accept that.. things on nairaland shouldn't be taken serious thats what seun said[ANY thing that happens on nairaland dies or remains on nairaland]

btw i heard you are from akwa ibom n dats cool cool so where exactly

Ette, mmekop. Kuyat esit, Amekop? Nkebre mbre nko.

But mbuk mfo ami eh? Anyene ndik! Lol.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by luckybaddest(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
Get Romance for about 30mins b4 u start,hope it help
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
SlyIg:

Ette, mmekop. Kuyat esit, Amekop? Nkebre mbre nko.

But mbuk mfo ami eh? Anyene ndik! Lol.
ok mma but atö mmö??
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
If your T.V get only 1 channel, e no go tire you
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Yustash001(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Children of nowadays sha...
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by iceberylin(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:

i go wash your cloth pls cry and your shocked
MĔĤŃ,ŤĤÁŤ ŦÁŔÁŃŐ ČĤĨČĶ ĤÁŚ Á ĤĔÁŔŤ Ő..
ŚĤĔ ĴÚŚŤ ßÁŃŃĔĎ MĔ ŦŐŔ ŦĔŴ ĤŐÚŔŚ ÚŃĹĨĶĔ ŐŤĤĔŔ ŴĨČĶĔĎ MŐĎŚ ŴĔĤ ĎĤ PĹÁČĔ MĔ ŐŃ ŴĔĔĶ ßÁŃ smiley
TeamFaranoTill2015 wink

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
iceberylin:

MĔĤŃ,ŤĤÁŤ ŦÁŔÁŃŐ ČĤĨČĶ ĤÁŚ Á ĤĔÁŔŤ Ő..
ŚĤĔ ĴÚŚŤ ßÁŃŃĔĎ MĔ ŦŐŔ ŦĔŴ ĤŐÚŔŚ ÚŃĹĨĶĔ ŐŤĤĔŔ ŴĨČĶĔĎ MŐĎŚ ŴĔĤ ĎĤ PĹÁČĔ MĔ ŐŃ ŴĔĔĶ ßÁŃ smiley
TeamFaranoTill2015 wink

Oo precious farano i hear say you get heart OF gold and silver pls unban me embarassed

TeamFaranoTill4015 angry

2 Likes

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by jsunex(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:

oga pls i dont understand

Sorry its an error, ...bacos ur body is adapted to self service..
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Abee79(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op, God is punishing you for engaging in pre-marital sex tongue
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by farano(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:

Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Op stop mä§turbating
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by enfantdedieu: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
bakandow11:
grin
bakandow11:
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by philantoxx(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
daz a mayhem
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Buoyantic:
Op stop mä§turbating
angryangry

what is mä§turbating undecided
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by chimerase2: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help by cantell(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
5naira:

what life

Save a life pls..

Save a life? At your age, you're supposed to be facing your studies, but you're here seeking for advice on how to ejaculat faster.
Next time you pick up a soap in the bathroom to jerkk off, remember ur ejaculationn problems and drop the soap jeje.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / My God!!! She Caught Me Washing Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.