Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (46521 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help / Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by MoneyGreen(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
rozzay:
My honest opinion- d lady must be a big fool for coming bak to tell u dat, were is her shame. Nawa oo.
As for me weda u become president or all d men dumped me my no is my no, I can neva go bak to my vomit. Simple
u be correct gal jor
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by iheanyi40(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
valdes00:

Lolzz... Lik dstv wen network bad abi..
heherhehe no b me tok dt one o
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:
Is that your problem? That she dated other guys who used and dumped her? You clearly dont like her enough because if you did, you would jump at the chance to show it.
May you continue to eat left overs lase awon Irunmole.

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by silversonuc(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sunshinelady:
@OP, d grl u r datin now or d grl u will even marry , u tink say oda guys never still knack d kpekus (as u pple wuld say) abi? & u nko 4dose past 5yrs havnt grls been knackin u too? D truth is dat mayb u never rilly loved her in d frst place

in oda wrds he shld knack his own jejely sneak out abi, good gal @shines teeth@
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by shegixo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bro what ever you do,just make sure you use a condom and Bleep her hard!! sad
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by tania28(f): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pervert1:
am not surprised ladies are the only ones supporting this lady...why can't Nigerians ever be objective 4 once!
she is our sister n we have to say the truth,y shoulime d he complain here on NL if he wants her.d best is let her go n find sm1 else.everyone has made mistakes in one time or the other.
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by JuicyGee(f): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
silversonuc:

hehe dat one pain u shey?

Pass bullet sef cry
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by YankeeJoe(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=Sunshinelady post=27001877]@OP, d grl u r datin now or d grl u will even marry , u tink say oda guys never still knack d kpekus (as u pple wuld say) abi? & u nko 4dose past 5yrs havnt grls been knackin u too? D truth is dat mayb u never rilly loved her in d frst place[/quote

miss or mrs shinshinelady, pls, get my ms straight.. Am nt offended dat she dated oda guys b4 me but my greviance is dat, y shud a lady wnt 2 use an honourable gentleman as a back-up mugu? If i were ur broda, wud u ve support such? I knw u made ur opinion based on sentiment but lets be realistic 4 @least 1ce... Tanks
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by AmNotDrunk(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:
Is that your problem? That she dated other guys who used and dumped her? You clearly dont like her enough because if you did, you would jump at the chance to show it.
"Jump at the chance" for real
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Pervert1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
tania28:
she is our sister n we have to say the truth,y shoulime d he complain here on NL if he wants her.d best is let her go n find sm1 else.everyone has made mistakes in one time or the other.
About the mistake part,i agree..i'm not judging her or anything! No one is perfect! The 'Op' should probably let her go if what's on his mind is to use and dump her. What i'm saying is that the lady can't clearly have a good intention from the facts presented. It's obviously not a good motive,but one actuated by selfishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by vislabraye(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
tania28:
yes very true,d guy doesn't love her anymore,so jst come out straight n tell her it can't work.let go ok

If you were in the guy's shoes, U will do the same. No one likes to be seen as 2nd option, talkless of 3rd or 4th option. It's annoying enough. Probably the guy is now well to do or has a bright prospect so she wants to key in.
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by emaitee(f): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Well the truth is that she might have sinister motives, or may not have. But on second thought, since both of you know each other for some time it just might work out between you two who knows?. Giving it a try may not be such a bad idea. However, above all follow your gut instincts since they hardly lie. All the best
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
bknight:
Bro you made a miscalculation; its over 7yrs.

Even Juggernut can't break the wall she would have built in those years.

Perhaps there's a change in your status? You've now graduated and working? Or has she crossed 30? undecided

Look closely, something attracts a pest.

Move on.
Most intelligent detective work... And matured.

2 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:

If no be small thing I for say u dey craze, na ur problem be that?

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Pweezy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Revenge will be sweet now bt on the other side bros abeg were you in a coma ? How can some one be friend zoned for 5yrs n he still hang around mehn you be original woman wrapper.

Its possible ooo, i was friend zone for abt 8yrs..den wen we got along, dated for only 6mnths(d months b sweet wella ooo) now we bk to d friend zone ish
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by deboraha(f): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hackin:
now who be de bush meat and who be de hunter?

Guy, for where U see Bush meat and hunter for my post?
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by agrovick(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:
rada rada

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Macwytt(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
merieam16:
I guess she didn't kno u luv her dat much,buh if u still luv her go ahead wif her,dez nofin wrong in it

Something is wrong o! Girls always have this impression that no matter what they do to a guy if dey say I love you the guy is theirs.

P.S No go back to the gurl ma guy, tell her say you they in a relationship (and no try to sleep with her o, cus I knw some guys).

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by AmNotDrunk(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
Smartini:
You seem to have developed ill feelings for her. Your mind is already made up. Nothing we say in here will make you change your mind. Just keep on remaining a good friend to her, since you can't see anything good in her anymore...She'll still be the apple of other men's eyes. Assume the role of an advicer and confidant, not her boyfriend. Get rid of all these thoughts about her being used and dumped... It's not nice seeing her as garbage
....... its not nice seeing her as garbage even though she is. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by RFella(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
iheanyi40:
Bros use ya head if u still luv am go bck if not knack am ehh scatter en pvssy wella; she de craze angry

Hahahahahaha...9ja boiz nor get joy oh

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
MzMariah:
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

5 years

Hmmm.
it's not funny cos u ladies are fund of it.
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by clemz88(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
I av noticed this and not d first time. Girls are fond of that when their so called boy friend dumps them.

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by LadyCaty(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
Guy make sure you knack her front and back. I don't have pity for girls again. One nearly run and life.

After spending my school fee on this girl, she dump me the next month, she dey tell me say she be virgin, virgin way dey chop suya, they beg recharge card shocked

well, i had to go and do kponkpon work( carrying stones and sand with clement, digging pit and all hard labours of life) to pay my school fee grin

i for don become drop out na God save me grin

since that time, if i see any girl they come my way i go just change road sharp sharp. shocked because hoes ain't loyal.

Dnt use wat apnd btwn u nd a gal nd judge everi1..
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by ifymusa(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
no chance,even if chance dey space no dey,even if space dey no time
[color=#006600][/color] watin nw? E fit b say d gal love dis guy* talking out of experiance*
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by silversonuc(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
JuicyGee:

Pass bullet sef cry
kpele sha, buh seriously ladies are boring @@@@runs away@@@
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sExy1:
it's not funny cos u ladies are fund of it.
Fond of gini Did somebody friend zone you too? tongue
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
MzMariah:
Fund of gini Did somebody friend zone you too? tongue
na Corper chic friendzone me... But my own style na hin dey pain pass... Indosid no reach am... E don already start sef... She go bite her finger tire... I don do am before and I go deal with this one till I am satified.

To me, I don't see anything bad in friendzoning a dude but be very careful how you go about it... Cos if you fvck for my side, na you go regret am walahi. I am a master of that game... I play it on slow motion.... Slow death and I know the effect on my preys. *evil grin*

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by lakamua: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
JuicyGee:

Ohk! embarassed . But I still hate you 4 hee other comment you made. angry . Watch out in ur dreams coz I'm still gonna strangle you
lolz.. Abeg oo
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nihilist: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
If I were you OP, I would first go and pay tithe and offering to God almighty for supplying fresh meat to my table.

Secondly, I would start gymming my preek, by doing exercises like preek-pressup, preek-dumbbell curl, and preek-jogging in anticipation of some marathon sessions of Congo shining.

Thirdly, I would invest several cartons of condoms.

You have 5 years worth of knacking to catch up to within the next 2 months before you dump the idiat....

God punish the devil. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
2sExy1:
na Corper chic friendzone me... But my own style na hin dey pain pass... Indosid no reach am... E don already start sef... She go bite her finger tire... I don do am before and I go deal with this one till I am satified.

To me, I don't see anything bad in friendzoning a dude but be very careful how you go about it... Cos if you fvck for my side, na you go regret am walahi. I am a master of that game... I play it on slow motion.... Slow death and I know the effect on my preys. *evil grin*
Deal with which one kwa Na so friend zoning dey pain? grin the thing don pain you whalai. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Tinyemeka(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
YankeeJoe:
Helo fellow nairalanders, greetins 2 y'al..

Pls i got an experience i wud gladly luv 2 share wit u & seek ur positive advice..

I met ds gal i loved so dearly in 2006 on her bck frm skul. @1st sight, i developed a strong feelin 2 wards her ( i dnt mean infatuation, lets any man persecute me), we got along as frnds n along d line, i made my intentions knwn 2 her but she turned me down. She claimed bn ok wit me jus being a frnd 2her.

I felt d pains bt learnt hw 2 deal wit it while i continue my life wit sm1 else...
In 2013, she started showin emotional feelins 2wards wit d intention of bn in a serious n committed relationship wit me...

She came up wit d claim dat her ex did nt luv her like she wntd hence,
she quited d relationship ( na me be d maga wey go blve dat kind cock n bul story abi? Or na me go cum luv u pass nw afta dos nigas don finish wrk?)

Truth is, her ex(s) ve al used n dumped her bt nw she has rememba me (2 her she feels am a spare tire; God 4bid!!)..

She's up wit d claim dat we were both 2 young & inexperienced 2 date bck then.. Dat she alwz luvd n cherished me...

My qstn is: y wud a lady frnd-zone a guy dat sincerely luvd her bt afta wards go bck 2 him afta bn mesmerized by oda rouged guys?

Guys, pls, wat do u tink abt ds?

Ask your present babe for advice.
NLders abi no bi so? undecided
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by ifymusa(f): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=silversonuc post=27002033]
ya nat serious oo dis geh, seriously wat do gals take us for?[/quote. See some gals can hide feelings. May b na dis guy she luv d guy too for check bck nw him for no wait make d tin reach 5 years

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.