Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (46430 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help / Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by igweGC(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
''Again, when d lord turned around d captivity of zion, they were like them that dreamed''...but thus says i unto thee..vengeance is but d lord's. What thou ought to do to the woman of Zone is FLEE. Speak these words unto her. "Woman, i find no more, pleasure in thee. Thus, i prefereth we remain in d sacred zone of friendship as my heart belonget to another"...she shall weep hence..if only thou believe! -KJV

2 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
KingTom:
Guilty geh! Abeg Op you can never be spare tyre o... just dance abeg grin come o you sabi wether she get STD grin
grin cheesy
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Davidovinci(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:
I dont understand all the noise. If you still like her date her. If you dont like her don't date her. Everyone has their opinion on NL only you know how you feel about her. After all it's not like you didn't sleep with other girls in the 6 year period.

Are u the girl in question? Cos u sound like what she'd be thinking.. cheesy
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by KingTom(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:
I dont understand all the noise. If you still like her date her. If you dont like her don't date her. Everyone has their opinion on NL only you know how you feel about her. After all it's not like you didn't sleep with other girls in the 6 year period.

Exactly!
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by OmoEziokwu: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Very true

The hamster is strong on this one.
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Fourwinds: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
ifymusa:
It's possible she loves you as she said but was not ready for d relationship than. Why not give her a chance if there is undecided
but was ready for a relationship with d other guy dat dumped her abi
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by piagetskinner(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dude...u supos sabi na...don't fall 4 her#girls are mean. when the desirable becomes unavailable,the available becomes the desirable#shes just looking 4 where to find emotional solace nd she wan use u as bait

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by OmoEziokwu: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
tania28:
yes very true,d guy doesn't love her anymore,so jst come out straight n tell her it can't work.let go ok

The hamster is strong on this one.

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Okudiover(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
YankeeJoe:
Helo fellow nairalanders, greetins 2 y'al..

Pls i got an experience i wud gladly luv 2 share wit u & seek ur positive advice..

I met ds gal i loved so dearly in 2006 on her bck frm skul. @1st sight, i developed a strong feelin 2 wards her ( i dnt mean infatuation, lets any man persecute me), we got along as frnds n along d line, i made my intentions knwn 2 her but she turned me down. She claimed bn ok wit me jus being a frnd 2her.

I felt d pains bt learnt hw 2 deal wit it while i continue my life wit sm1 else...
In 2013, she started showin emotional feelins 2wards wit d intention of bn in a serious n committed relationship wit me...

She came up wit d claim dat her ex did nt luv her like she wntd hence,
she quited d relationship ( na me be d maga wey go blve dat kind cock n bul story abi? Or na me go cum luv u pass nw afta dos nigas don finish wrk?)

Truth is, her ex(s) ve al used n dumped her bt nw she has rememba me (2 her she feels am a spare tire; God 4bid!!)..

She's up wit d claim dat we were both 2 young & inexperienced 2 date bck then.. Dat she alwz luvd n cherished me...

My qstn is: y wud a lady frnd-zone a guy dat sincerely luvd her bt afta wards go bck 2 him afta bn mesmerized by oda rouged guys?

Guys, pls, wat do u tink abt ds?

Thank God your name na YankeeJoe no be YankeeJones grin grin grin grin grin. One foolish babe come back after 5 years by then the a.ss and bosoms don go leave. Her eye bags too sef sag. She hear say I come training school under bank work, come dey yarn say she lose my contact.

Imagine the likeness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by OmoEziokwu: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pervert1:
am not surprised ladies are the only ones supporting this lady...why can't Nigerians ever be objective 4 once!

It is that retardedness the females always exhibit when they're at a disadvantage and they want you to "understand". Very normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by kedukc(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:
Is that your problem? That she dated other guys who used and dumped her? You clearly dont like her enough because if you did, you would jump at the chance to show it.

Arrant devilish nonsense!
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hey guy,fu..ck her liver,do u know how to do that?let me teach u! Put pillow at her back so it will raise up,then nack her like that for 30min to 40min,repeat d same process for any time u feel like.mission accomplish.

2 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by gidjah(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
lakamua:

women are very boring. Sex is the only fun we can manage from their company
THIS IS D ONLY GOLDEN TRUTH I HAV HEARD FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME !once a man is around a lady,the next thing ever to come to mind is SEX Pls!
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Ginx(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lacomus:
Revenge will be sweet now bt on the other side bros abeg were you in a coma ? How can some one be friend zoned for 5yrs n he still hang around mehn you be original woman wrapper.
I tell you girls are wicked
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by OmoEziokwu: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
andromida:
I guess this is "show her" time. I hope the gal flees for her soul.

Of course you know the dude has been played and you hope she flees for her safety. Now the rest of the females on here are on about how he shouldn't take it wrongly. I laugh.
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by blackboy92(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bruv dis is 2014, loves Down the drain,... lust money
and attention what these hoes want you just hv to b smart with em

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by baba11(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
01karma:
Guy make sure you knack her front and back. I don't have pity for girls again. One nearly run and life.

After spending my school fee on this girl, she dump me the next month, she dey tell me say she be virgin, virgin way dey chop suya, they beg recharge card shocked

well, i had to go and do kponkpon work( carrying stones and sand with clement, digging pit and all hard labours of life) to pay my school fee grin

i for don become drop out na God save me grin

since that time, if i see any girl they come my way i go just change road sharp sharp. shocked because hoes ain't loyal.
I can't stop laughing reading this!!!...you learn d hard way.....
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by BarneyStainless(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
iheanyi40:
Bros use ya head if u still luv am go bck if not knack am ehh scatter en pvssy wella; she de craze angry
Hahahaha!Lol!Guy you crazy ghan!
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by ifymusa(f): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:
if it were to be u would u allow dat?
[color=#006600][/color]ofcos yes. True love never dies
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by BarneyStainless(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Daresh:
Is that your problem? That she dated other guys who used and dumped her? You clearly dont like her enough because if you did, you would jump at the chance to show it.
Shuuuuttttttttt Uuuuuuupppppppppp!In fact,thor thunder blast your mouth for this shit you dropped

2 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by ifymusa(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
blemon44:

I'll think about it
[color=#006600][/color]abeg hlp me think am it's very important
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by iheanyi40(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
BarneyStainless:
Hahahaha!Lol!Guy you crazy ghan!
hehehehehe naxo broda
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Henrick007:
where?

Under there
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by iheanyi40(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
RFella:

Hahahahahaha...9ja boiz nor get joy oh
I tell yu oh
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Hanibal(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Listen my brother... I dont really believe in dis friend zoning fever dat is spreading like wild fire on dis forum. for me I cant get into a serious relationship with a lady who is not first my friend... I wud ave understood her first as a friend before getin into any emotional commitments dats d foundation for lasting love. if u love her... forget "friend zoning" its a phrase coined by unserious boys who are only after sex. if she really loves u and u love her.... pray to papa God wait for his directions and go ahead.
Stop talking abt friend zoning... its kids mentallity.

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Hanibal(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Listen my brother... I dont believe in dis friend zoning fever dat is spreading like wild fire on dis forum. for me I cant get into a serious relationship with a lady who is not first my friend... I wud ave understood her first as a friend before getin into any emotional commitments dats d foundation for lasting love. if u love her... forget "friend zoning" its a phrase coined by unserious boys who are only after sex. if she really loves u and u love her.... pray to papa God wait for his directions and go ahead.
Stop talking abt friend zoning... its kids mentallity.
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by kingslly(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
She neva liked d guy enough cos if she did she wuld have dated him and not friendzoning him lyk she did, y'all always make dat mistake thinking u r wise.Now there's a change of motive ,d guy wont feel an ounce of regret after hurting her.
Daresh:
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
lakamua:

women are very boring. Sex is the only fun we can manage from their company
totally disappointed...such an ill comment bradah...
Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by omoiseselagba: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
toecyne:
Hammer the kpekus for a sometime.
fo iyae lenu for sometime and discard the hoe afterwards

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
omoiseselagba:
fo iyae lenu for sometime and discard the hoe afterwards
Alaye Oni shoriburuku, ere kilanja ba ekun se

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by cedrix(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Oboy this your English shaaaaa.... May God punish devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.