Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How To Please Your Man Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Please Your Man Without Sex (3449 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Please Your Man Without Sex by valkaka(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Many suggestions on the topic of pleasing a man are geared toward improving performance in bed. There's nothing wrong with bringing new things into the bedroom, but there are other rooms in a house that hold their own kind of pleasures for men. Women who make an effort to determine what brings a smile to their man's face may be surprised to learn that men enjoy intimacy on other levels, just as women do. Understanding this dynamic is helpful when trying to determine how to please your man without sex.

1. React to his suggestions in a positive way. Discuss things that may improve his ideas and increase the chances of them succeeding. View this type of interaction as another form of intimacy.

2. Call him during the day and ask what he'd prefer for dinner. If he's not sure at that moment, suggest he should have some time to think about it and call back. This brings delight in the freedom of choice. Prepare that meal or dish in a way that might rival the best restaurants.

3. Engage in social activities that include both of you, such as window shopping or playing board games with neighbors and friends. Appreciate his sense of humor in social situations. Many men find it pleasing when they bring a smile to another person's face.

4. Bring him a refreshment or a snack while he's in the workshop or garage. Express an interest in his approach to crafting things or fixing something around the house. Being supportive of his male-oriented activities can make a man feel appreciated.

5. Buy him something new to wear, such as a shirt that flatters his physique or a hat he may enjoy wearing with his friends. Select a CD album or DVD that you know he'll enjoy. Express an interest in the performance of his favorite sports teams and encourage him to talk about them with you.

Tips and warnings

* Listen to the suggestions in his conversation. Ask about his friends and family. Use your instincts to determine other things that please him.

3 Likes

Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by iceberylin(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
ĨŦ ĨŤŚ ŃŐŤ ŚĔЖ,ŤĤĔŃ ĨŤŚ ŃŐŤ ŚĔЖ cool

5 Likes

Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:
ĨŦ ĨŤŚ ŃŐŤ ŚĔЖ,ŤĤĔŃ ĨŤŚ ŃŐŤ ŚĔЖ cool
True grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by mesoade(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
How many times will these tips be posted by different OP's? undecided
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by AJ01(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
KingTom:
True grin
yeye dey smell
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
dont repeat post, it makes me suck ;(
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by KingTom(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
AJ01:
yeye dey smell
Omo odun melo ni e? undecided
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Pdizzle(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't think anything can replace that, you guys are either fecking or not..
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Let me comment before they close this thread.
Really? Let me get a boyfriend and carry out experiments. grin
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Tekzyflex(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sex is fundamental and a 3pts Agenda in any relationship that involves woman and man. Shikena!
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
I laff this op. Shey those that have sex don't do all this? Some girls do all this coupled with good sex yet get dumped, so tell me, op, what chance do u think a girl that's denies us sex has?
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Jerryolumide(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
well I'm single
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by echobee(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
Bad girl tongue
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
no sex body no be firewood na angry
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jerryolumide:
well I'm single
really. Ok.
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
echobee:

Bad girl tongue
lools grin
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by olupops(f): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Please I need your opinion.can you be tire of helping people even if u knew they were taking your help for granted [color=#550000][/color]
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by EDDIEBANGA(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm not sure you can pls a man without sex
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Jerryolumide(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
really. Ok.
so wat next?? I knw a nice place we could go nd av tea sumtym...
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jerryolumide:
so wat next?? I knw a nice place we could go nd av tea sumtym...
and where could that be?
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Jerryolumide(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
and where could that be?
it's a suprise dearie
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jerryolumide:
it's a suprise dearie
hehehehehehe, come closer, kiss let the experiment begin.
remember: after the experiment, we'll part ways. Deal? cool
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Jerryolumide(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
nd wat if it leads to sumfin interesting??
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by zicoraads: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
If memory serves right, you were recently professing your undying love for a certain young man on a wooing thread. Or am I mistaken?
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jerryolumide:
nd wat if it leads to sumfin interesting??
all experiments leads to something interesting. And that's for others to see if there's truth in the theory. cheesy grin
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
zicoraads:
If memory serves right, you were recently professing your undying love for a certain young man on a wooing thread. Or am I mistaken?
no. Any problem?
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by zicoraads: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
no. Any problem?
Yea, there is!
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
zicoraads:
Yea, there is!
which is?
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Jerryolumide(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
all experiments leads to something interesting. And that's for others to see if there's truth in the theory. cheesy grin
hahahahahahahahaha, nd wat happens to dos involved?? Wat if deres an unbreakable bond after the experiment, wat if we are unable to prove dem wrong??
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jerryolumide:
hahahahahahahahaha, nd wat happens to dos involved?? Wat if deres an unbreakable bond after the experiment, wat if we are unable to prove dem wrong??
then we modify the theory given. That's why experiments are carried out.
Re: How To Please Your Man Without Sex by Jerryolumide(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
then we modify the theory given. That's why experiments are carried out.
lol, u must have been paying attention during chemistry classes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Intimidates You In An Opposite Sex? / When A Girl Bites Her Lips / What Makes Men Cry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.