Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More (3436 Views)

Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by Horlaidex(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2015
Do you wonder if your boyfriend is falling away from you? Or do you feel like he's just not as interested in you as when you first met? Or maybe you just want to be the best girlfriend you can be. Here are some steps to take to make your boyfriend love you more.

Find a balance in your relationship. Relationships are all about finding balance. Balance will help you stay in love with each other, and should keep your boyfriend from feeling suffocated, a common complaint of guys…

Make sure your boyfriend has time to himself. Guys are naturally independent, so give him some space by not always being on his back about things. No one likes to be constantly watched or hovered over. Go out with some girlfriends while he's out with his boys to get your mind off things. Guys tend to relieve stress and worries when talking to their friends, just like girls

Do something spontaneous that shows your love. The world is your oyster. Think about the things your boyfriend would love to do/get, and use that as a guide. If he's not expecting a gift or surprise, it's more likely to make a big impression.

Hang with the guys sometimes. A boyfriend loves having a girlfriend that can chill with the guys and still have fun. Joke around, be happy (even if you're not), and try to let loose. Just make sure you mingle and not flirt (that's a turn off)! And remember to give him space, a guy doesn't want to be hung on and smothered in front of his friends.

Leave a thoughtful short note in his lunch kit or shirt pocket. Say something straight from the heart, and let him know how you always want to be there for him, no matter what. Make sure the note short enough so that he doesn't feel obligated to write you something back if he's hassled by it.

Make a date and go somewhere you can talk and relax. Have a quiet dinner, for example, and let your boyfriend know how much he means to you. Let him share some of his opinions and his feelings. Really listen to what he has to say, but offer comments to make the conversation flow. Clear some things up if you need to.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by CEOfalconey: 8:59pm On May 31, 2015
Looks like lots of work.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2015
CEOfalconey:

Looks like lots of work.
lmao.. Na who dey ban u like dis grin
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by CEOfalconey: 9:06pm On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Na who dey ban u like dis grin

Check my posts ( the first precisely).

I tire!
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by starlight101(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2015
Ok we hear
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by MizTyna(f): 9:40pm On May 31, 2015
All this energy for man? I'll rather reserve that energy for making money. Boyfriend not even husband. Hian!
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by CEOfalconey: 9:44pm On May 31, 2015
MizTyna:
All this energy for man? I'll rather reserve that energy for making money. Boyfriend not even husband. Hian!

The last time I checked hubby don't fall from the moon. Boyfriend----husband, girlfriend-----wife in most cases.

Start practicing now.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by uniquenkem(f): 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy even if u do all these u av stated above, if a guy wants to stop loving a girl, he would. Even if u do plastic surgery and turn urslf to Kim K cheesy grin cheesy grin. Wat kips love is frndshp and commitment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by Jayjay0(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2015
All is true except hanging out with his boys.

Ladies if you must roll with his boy please make sure you were invited by him or else you will be doing the opposite of giving him space.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
Are guys really worth the stress? Mtheeeeew.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by suzzy16(f): 11:52pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmm,all dis to make a boyfriend love u,why dnt u try all dis when he put a ring on ur finger
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by suzzy16(f): 11:53pm On May 31, 2015
MizTyna:
lol,imagine
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by suzzy16(f): 11:54pm On May 31, 2015
Jayjay0:
All is true except hanging out with his boys.

Ladies if you must roll with his boy please make sure you were invited by him or else you will be doing the opposite of giving him space.
lol
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by suzzy16(f): 11:55pm On May 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Are guys really worth the stress? Mtheeeeew.
lol,men wahala too much now
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2015
Work for a life time. Discard all, but the surprise part? Unpredictability gets me erry time.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by revockings(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol dats realy great but the last time I checked I can't waste my time doing that ##his a boyfriend n not my huzzy
Re: How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More by LessNoise: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
All these write-ups looks good on paper buh bro face it a Niccur will cheat if he wants to. Nice stories that touch by the way

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman. / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! / Female Police Officer Fired After Posing With Police Uniform Wearing Just Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.