Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice (2736 Views)

Pics: Harsh Truth Abt Kim K, Beyounce, Amber R Nd Nicki Minaj Boots / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by chimerase2: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
01karma Bring her pant to the man of God angry
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Let me assist u commit suicide cheesy
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by kestolove95(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Poverty and joblessness is really distroyin d youths of dix country...cant imagin hw many tyms u'v mazturbate watchin dat video or hw many wet dreams dat video has caused u..
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by 01karma(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2014
tayoxx:
bros na Grace of God. ..no b our fault na Baba God nai bless us o.....but this your question eh....ok ma give u some kind lines wey u give use for her wey go make her fall yakata for u?
haha abeg give me the lines! Good morning
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by 01karma(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2014
chimerase2:
01karma Bring her pant to the man of God angry
hahaha but man of God what do you wanna do with her pant?
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by 01karma(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
Let me assist u commit suicide cheesy
pls advice me ön how to marry beyounce or i will kill my self.
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by 01karma(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2014
kestolove95:
Poverty and joblessness is really distroyin d youths of dix country...cant imagin hw many tyms u'v mazturbate watchin dat video or hw many wet dreams dat video has caused u..
that is why i need advice on how i could marry her or i will kill my self. Pls advice me!
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by Pervert1(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2014
I hope you don't marry her..so you get to kill yourself...good riddance to potential wife poacher.

Op,seriously you need help. in Eminems voice; I say that shit just clowning dogg,c'mon - how bleeped up is you? you got some issues Karma, I think you need some counselingto help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down someto help you from bouncing off the wall when you get down
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by 01karma(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Pervert1:
I hope you don't marry her..so you get to kill yourself...good riddance to potential wife poacher.

Op,seriously you need help. in Eminems voice; I say that shit just clowning dogg,c'mon - how bleeped up is you? you got some issues Karma, I think you need some counselingto help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down someto help you from bouncing off the wall when you get down
yes o i need advice on how to get her if not i will kill my self. Am dead serious!
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by Pervert1(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2014
01karma:
yes o i need advice on how to get her if not i will kill my self. Am dead serious!
lol.
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by sleekdre: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
01karma:
guy am about to sell our family land pls advice me
How much do you want to sell your family land..? I'm interested
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by 01karma(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
sleekdre:

How much do you want to sell your family land..? I'm interested
enhen! Thank you my guy! Finally i will sell the land and get morning for my dear beyounce dream.
Re: Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice by 01karma(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have not gotten any cool advice oo! I will kill ma sef o

Is it too much to ask for change? / HELP: I'm Light-skinned My Gf Is Light-skinned But Our Baby Is Dark & Ugly / Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76