Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Girls And Their Wahala Chai! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Wahala Chai! (1109 Views)

Ladiez And Their Wahala Pix / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
I arrange to see my gf earlier this week, on wednesday, its been a while we've see each other. I told her to meet me around 12pm at an eatery. I got there twelve, waited, ordered drink and snacks, waited and waited till 2pm, she didn't show up and I left. When i got home, I called her and she was like "my love, my sweetpie, my heart, bla bla, I'm sori dis one apuned that one apuned dats why i culdnt make it" I said okay! and forgave her. She said she'll make it up to me.
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Rapsainot(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin another man Don take her to shop rite so take heart
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by pasqal09: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
So?
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
She said we shld meet up on friday, same place around 1pm. I had a very tight schedule today and couldn't make it there *didn't do it intentionally sha!* and wen I called her this evening, after my day's work, she was so angry she didn't even let me talk... she was just ranting, she didn't even allow me explain myself she just cut the call and has been cutting my call, refusing to ansa my call since. The thing pain me big time. Girlss... why d shakara?.... girls too get wahala for body
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by farano(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
lilhansome:
I arrange to see my gf earlier this week, on wednesday, its been a while we've see each other. I told her to meet me around 12pm at an eatery. I got there twelve, waited, ordered drink and snacks, waited and waited till 2pm, she didn't show up and I left. When i got home, I called her and she was like "my love, my sweetpie, my heart, bla bla, I'm sori dis one apuned that one apuned dats why i culdnt make it" I said okay! and forgave her. She said she'll make it up to me.
...abi for your house tongue
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Rapsainot(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
farano:
...abi your house tongue
what if..... Na you dey pay her bills
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Only fools falls in love cos love is for fools
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by jnrbayano(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Have you watched the movie "Cats and Mice"?

You are Cat
She is mouse

smiley
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by starpon1: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
guy u ve been friendzoned.
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Tymax(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Girls get wahala sha. angry So she fit waste your time but you dare not. Na wa o.
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
egbedore:
Only fools falls in love cos love is for fools

sadly they are so many...
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
I hate disappointment

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by chymystique(f): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
lilhansome:

@ the bolded, that's her own way of making it up to you.. tongue

And pls dnt say "Girls".. Say "Your Girlfriend" that's if you are truly her bf cos I dnt see why u shld arrange a date with your babe and she couldn't make it and wouldn't call undecided .. That's what happens when you date immature females.

If I was in ur shoes I won't call her again. That's why gals use ur type to play soccer #notmybusinessthough #noinsultintended

cool
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Come and Get Delivered From The MAMI water Spirit... *sprinkling holy water* angry angry
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by ERCROSS(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
lilhansome:
She said we shld meet up on friday, same place around 1pm. I had a very tight schedule today and couldn't make it there *didn't do it intentionally sha!* and wen I called her this evening, after my day's work, she was so angry she didn't even let me talk... she was just ranting,] she didn't even allow me explain myself she just cut the call and has been cutting my call, refusing to ansa my call since.] The thing pain me big time. Girlss... why d shakara?.... girls too get wahala for body
Bros,
U get time to dey redial her number ?
U think u need to keep pleading...
Jeez...
U r wonderfool ooo...
wink
Re: Girls And Their Wahala Chai! by lawrenceunaa: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
lilhansome:
so u wasted 2hrs of ur life waiting for a girl at the eatry
What happened to ur phone . u should have called even after 5mins of waiting

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online? / Could This Be Friend Zoned Or What?? / Pathetic: Guy impregnates, Beat up and give Girl a Blind Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.