Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? (1821 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
hey guys! I really wanna know if we need a reason 2 fall in love wit our partners. most people fall in love because of beauty,intelligence,attitude and even money.if u're in love for a particular reason and d reason u loved that person is no more there, wat happens?? cos d love fades away like beauty and money 4 instance. so i don't think there should b a reason 2 fall in love. your opinions pls

2 Likes

Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by iceberylin(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃ ŦŐŔ ŤĤĔ ĞŐĎŚ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
are you in love?
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:
QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃ ŦŐŔ ŤĤĔ ĞŐĎŚ undecided
consult em fast!

1 Like

Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by iceberylin(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
consult em fast!
Ĩ ŔĔŚĔMßĹĔ ßÁßÁĹŐŴŐ undecided
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by tonnieblaise(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
yes..we do need a reason to fall
One thing is falling den the other is remaining there,we need a reason to fall nd we need more reasons 2 remain whr we fell..

#mythoughtz
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
iceberylin:

Ĩ ŔĔŚĔMßĹĔ ßÁßÁĹŐŴŐ undecided
no u resemble d gods

1 Like

Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
tonnieblaise:
yes..we do need a reason to fall
One thing is falling den the other is remaining there,we need a reason to fall nd we need more reasons 2 remain whr we fell..

#mythoughtz
true,thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by singlesnmarried(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Guy you are right 1000% percent. The only thing we need to check is to find out if our partner has the love of God in him/her. If yes, every other things are secondary. But if there is not fear of God in him/her, I beg run for your dear life because it will be disaster to fall in such love.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by iceberylin(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
no u resemble d gods
Ŷ ĔVĨĹŚ cry
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by farano(f): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes because everything happens for a reason
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
singlesnmarried:
Guy you are right 1000% percent. The only thing we need to check is to find out if our partner has the love of God in him/her. If yes, every other things are secondary. But if there is not fear of God in him/her, I beg run for your dear life because it will be disaster to fall in such love.
correct!any oda love aside 4rm d love of Christ surely has a k-leg
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by tonnieblaise(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
true,thanks dear
do i need 2 say u welcome?
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
tonnieblaise:
do i need 2 say u welcome?
its ur choice
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
farano:
Yes because everything happens for a reason
okay nyc1
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by jnrbayano(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
singlesnmarried:

How do you know who has got the love of God in him/her?

Any litmus test?
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by tonnieblaise(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
its ur choice
you welcome

Av a wonderful nite rest
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by jnrbayano(m): 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
No.

I don't have reasons to love someone. Not at all.

But I have reasons to like someone.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
tonnieblaise:
you welcome

Av a wonderful nite rest
u too dear
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by autofreak2020(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
hour opinions pls
EVERYTHING happens because of SOMETHING
falling in love with someone without reason is an emotional lie, you fall in love because of one thing or combination of different things. Many people are just shy to give reasons for being in love with their spouse and say I just don't know why I love you, only a very realistic person can admit it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by mirexxx(f): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2014
autofreak2020:

falling in love with someone without reason is an emotional lie, you fall in love because of one thing or combination of different things. Many people are just shy to give reasons for being in love with their spouse and say I just don't know why I love you, only a very realistic person can admit it.
I blv u
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by jnrbayano(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2014
autofreak2020:

Hahahahaha

Why did God love you and I?
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by zicoraads: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2014
jnrbayano:

Hahahahaha

I would assume you mean 'Why does God' cos u made it sound like its all in the past.

Anyway, God's love is quite difft from what the OP was referring to. She said 'Fall in Love'. God doesn't fall in love, He already loves even before we were born. That love should not be equated with human feelings.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by jnrbayano(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2014
zicoraads:
I would assume you mean 'Why does God' cos u made it sound like its all in the past.

Anyway, God's love is quite difft from what the OP was referring to. She said 'Fall in Love'. God doesn't fall in love, He already loves even before we were born. That love should not be equated with human feelings.

We strive to love like God. Its our benchmark.

You were correct about the bold.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2014
jnrbayano:
No.

I don't have reasons to love someone. Not at all.

But I have reasons to like someone.
We cannot tell the heart whom to love but we certainly choose whom to like.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by jnrbayano(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Naetochukwu:

We cannot tell the heart whom to love but we certainly choose whom to like.

Beautiful.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by autofreak2020(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
jnrbayano:

Hahahahaha

Because he created us in his own IMAGE.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
omo ds love virus still never catch me oo..buh i really dnt tink we cn ever fully explain y we fall in love,plus mosttyms we cnt even get to choose who will fall in love wt..guess dah y even d most wacky,cranky,and unpleasant ppl find love.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by jnrbayano(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
autofreak2020:

Because he created us in his own IMAGE.

Wrong!

God loves you because he is love. He is intrinsically very loving, not any attributes of yours.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by Youngpo413: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
So I don't think there should b a reason 2 fall in love. your opinions pls
You answered your question already,there is absolutely no reason to fall in love...but men and women are busy deceiving each other in the name of relationship,thinking they are in love but sincerely using each other for sexual gratification...that's absurd isn't it?so just like you said earlier,I don't think there should be any STUPIDDD reason to fall in love.
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by Youngpo413: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
Re: Do We Need A Reason To Fall In Love? by Youngpo413: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
k-leg is an understatement,lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Blind Girl,i Need Your Sincere Oppinion / 17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / RE: 10 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.