Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (9216 Views)

I Beat My Girl Today / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by davidmoyes(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
olempe:
God bless you my brother cheesy
God bless us
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
davidmoyes:
God bless us
I am included shey
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by davidmoyes(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
I am included shey
Lol yeah.. Na everyone need blessing..
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by HopeAtHand: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bryan12:
What's with creating a trend and adding"picture"to it when it obviously has nothing to do with pictures? undecided

Well, i'll say he wants Nairalanders to 'picture' the situation.
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by bullyman36(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
The Witness girl can't marry you simply because you can't speak good English and she's scared of telling you.... Simple as ABC....
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by ideee03(f): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Not only should he get a life.He should stop misleading ppl with his topics. Anumpamu
queencalipso:

Don't you have anything to do with your time other than sit down and type rubish. Get a life bro.
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by LadyCaty(f): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wen I saw d topic I knew it ll be 4rm him..waste of mb undecided
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by thewarrior72: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
pals please kindly advise, am a working class guy of
almost 29 years of age am in love with too ladies the
first one is a witness and she said she cant marry
whom is not a witness. I feel for her to the extent that
if I dint hear from her within 6 hours I will be having
temperature and all my system will change so also
she feel the same the worst aspect is that when she is
missing me she called me, we cant do without calling
each other at most every 3 hours and she have been
insisting she cant marry me all because am not a
witness. The second person which I love most is in
love with another person insisting she has whom she
is dating and every time I back from office I do not
happy because am always lonely at this ponit please
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG

Madman...where's the damn picture? or do u think I'm here to ready that babbling u put up there? wink undecided
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by misshoree(f): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG
did u just deceive me?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by vizkiz: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2014
wayne4loan:
he is a part time rapper and full time troll

dude, his music sucks @ss..a pure waste of MB undecided

Watching p¤rn would have made me smile angry
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by chalbert(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
even this guy go follow insult jona patience
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Pervert1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bro,first u gotta kn who you really love.
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by slap1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
I've missed a good deal of laughter by avoiding this section for long. Now I'm back!
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by obomobo: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
no be only Jehovan witness na baba gala u go c
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Mzdivacious(f): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2014
glitest:
I was about to read op's post, then i saw # BITG#
what does bitg mean
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Mzdivacious:
what does bitg mean

Andyblaze, ur presence is needed..ASAP
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by AndyBlazePenis(f): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
glitest:

Andyblaze, ur presence is needed..ASAP

Andyblaze is asleep, but his Peniis is here to service Mzdivacious request
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:

Andyblaze is asleep, but his Peniis is here to service Mzdivacious request
What does # BITG# mean?
Re: My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) by olaboy001(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
AndyBlazePenis:
what should I do
angry angry

#BITG
Have you ever loved someone so much, or you if you ever loved someone, dating another girl wont even cross your mind..
And again, You working class or you work in a class? Where the picture self?
How did i manage to read all this story gan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See-conversation-between-boyfriend-and-girlfriend / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.