Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Please Help A Brother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother! (1494 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Guys, please, which lady should I settle for?
1. A lady that is pretty, working but selfish.
2. The not to fine, caring but no plans for the future (work wise).
3. The pretty-rich sexy lady but she nags and gets jealous too much? Please help!
Re: Please Help A Brother! by ERCROSS(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
AMZYMAYO:
Guys, please, which lady should I settle for?
1. A lady that is pretty, working but selfish.
2. The not to fine, caring but no plans for the future (work wise).
3. The pretty-rich sexy lady but she nags and gets jealous too much? Please help!

Go for the third one.
Nagging, probably too proud and egolistic lady (rich spoilt brats attributes) a bad cook..
No worry, d marriage no go last past 2 years, then afterwards u can marry the first lady and correct her defects(selfishness)
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Ahmadjr(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
OP... you're really funny and clueless. How can someone help u choose a preference? Do u guys share the same brain cells? Or are your optic nerves connected?

"What works for me probably wouldn't be appealing to you." So if you truly need help, then define yourself first.
Well from ur limited options, I think a brother will settle for 3.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks Mr Clueful (lol). Am just a normal guy like every other guy. I have a good job, and am living a cool life. As a guy, having those things warrant me thinking about the future- you know how parents can be. So, I was fortunate to have this 3 ladies- one of them is a good cook, caring, but financially down; the 2nd is very pretty, but nags and gets jealous at every opportunity; the 3rd is also cute, but, common gifts of appreciation, she doesn't do. The reason why am asking you guys is because love alone is not sufficient in today's world- as other elements also contribute greatly to building the so called love. Thanks anyway for your choice of pick.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Go for the third one.
Nagging, probably too proud and egolistic lady (rich spoilt brats attributes) a bad cook..
No worry, d marriage no go last past 2 years, then afterwards u can marry the first lady and correct her defects(selfishness)
[/quote]
Thanks Bro, I really appreciate.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by pasqal09: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
this your option eh...........e get as them be
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2014
pasqal09:
this your option eh...........e get as them be
Lol. That what I have ooo.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by valdes00(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2014
Can I fone a friend?
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2014
Dump all and start again.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by MisterLongman(m): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2014
Marry the trio......... Polygamy is allowed
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:12am On Oct 12, 2014
valdes00:
Can I fone a friend?
Yes, you have just 10 second to do that. Funny guy.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:14am On Oct 12, 2014
chinziaski:
Dump all and start again.
Ha! Bro, you harsh ooo.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:15am On Oct 12, 2014
MisterLongman:
Marry the trio......... Polygamy is allowed
Blood of Jesus! They will finish me one day. Like, adding poison into my food, especially the jealous one.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Ha! Bro, you harsh ooo.

Sincerely, none of them look good to me. No vex
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:18am On Oct 12, 2014
chinziaski:

Sincerely, none of them look good to me. No vex
Bro, you have a point. But, is it now I will go in lady-search spree? And what's the chances of getting a good lady? Don't get me wrong, they are all good in some aspects. Am just not convinced the best lady for my home.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by MisterLongman(m): 2:35am On Oct 12, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Blood of Jesus! They will finish me one day. Like, adding poison into my food, especially the jealous one.
When its not your time, its not yours- Iyanya (2012).... If its not yet your time to die, not even dozens of rat poison can stop you
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 12, 2014
Bro all of them get as e be.search further huh.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Afrok(m): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2014
Bro I'll suggest U mix three of them together and make them one, nothing sweet pass combinations of "tigbogbo-tigbo" cheesy coz no perfect person out there undecided.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2014
AMZYMAYO:

Bro, you have a point. But, is it now I will go in lady-search spree? And what's the chances of getting a good lady? Don't get me wrong, they are all good in some aspects. Am just not convinced the best lady for my home.
Bro, what you have to do is to sieve chaff out of the grain. There are characters you can still withstand while some are no-no to you. Try to reason out the one that makes you happy the most because we're different and we have different that we like.

The decision is for you to make, but if its me, send them home.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2014
MisterLongman:

When its not your time, its not yours- Iyanya (2012).... If its not yet your time to die, not even dozens of rat poison can stop you
Lol, Bro, it seems you are an expert in this game. Lol
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
dancok:
Bro all of them get as e be.search further huh.
Oga ooo. But, do we have a complete package in this Nigeria now?
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Afrok:
Bro I'll suggest U mix three of them together and make them one, nothing sweet pass combinations of "tigbogbo-tigbo" cheesy coz no perfect person out there undecided.
Tor, alright Bro. Thanks for your time.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2014
for No 1, how do u mean she's selfish? does she love you?
Re: Please Help A Brother! by Tymax(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2014
I'll either number 2 or 3. If you have a broad perspective of beauty, go with number 2. If you must have a hot wife, go with number 3.

Drop that number one like it's hot! ASAP! angry
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
nawaooo:
for No 1, how do u mean she's selfish? does she love you?
You know: it is only the lady that can define that vividly. But, the definition of my own love won't eneble me give a credible answer to your question; I believe love sacrifice, trust and care. So, am confused.
Re: Please Help A Brother! by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tymax:
I'll either number 2 or 3. If you have a broad perspective of beauty, go with number 2. If you must have a hot wife, go with number 3.

Drop that number one like it's hot! ASAP! angry
Bro, thank you so much for your lovely answer. Have been thinking in your direction lately. I think I will decide soon before Mama starts asking. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Not Having A Lover / PHOTOS: See How Two Pilots Allowed A Girl To Fly Their Plane During Take Off / Importance Of Sex To The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.