Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? (9531 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
dechandel:

I am serious angry
Na only my papa dey tell me say i fine this days sef sad tongue
Shey hm no be say papa dey...........or am i thinking wrongly?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
See all of them forming like say those dudes use sheet rub body.. To all the hypocrites showing how classy they are by the way they screen dudes like MTN Project Fame audition.. Pls you need to upload you pinshure so as to compare it with your comment
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by kilokeys(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
lol!

na the fun sha

i take am p o. . it took me abt 30mins to 1hour.. headaches, ink and paper. .. i would have prefered losing guy.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
depends if in going out, and where I'm going, if I'm going to a lonely or very formal place, then like 3 or less guys woo me which I usually turn downsmiley

but...if I'm going to somewhere like the club, u knw na grin I dress differently, and lots of guys check me out. I love the attention, coz imma turn each and every one of them down majestically cool unless, they are very very rich, then imma get a link something from them bfor dumping their asses*s! tongue
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by philantoxx(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
*yawns*
draws couch.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by destante(f): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
TrollMan:
Even the ugly girls will be like “It depends, I get like 7 to 8 a day. Sometimes, it can be annoying. Like today, one dude approach me. And He ask me my name bla bla bla”

...Geez, We all know the liars here. No pretending.
undecided
well.... it depends, I get like 7 to 8 a day. Sometimes, it can be annoying. Like today, one dude approach me. And he ask me my name bla bla bla.
tongue
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
kilokeys:

i take am p o. . it took me abt 30mins to 1hour.. headaches, ink and paper. .. i would have prefered losing guy.
ahswear. i feel your pain. but i just concoct my own bit by bit. if inspiration come, i fly go write grin
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
so? tongue I can't put it inside just becuz u TLD me to, Ur not important tongue
choi
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
starpon1:
dnt mind d born confused xtian who pray every 9t by 2am.
so you sef notice am... Don't mind the hypocrite always waking up in the middle of the nyt to make her supplication to God
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by philantoxx(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
dechandel:

I can't remember the last time i got woo-ed sef sad
Choi
I gats to upgrade
last time I checked one dude here almost died 4 u.if he is not already.tell us d real figures.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
starlingleanets:
choi
Lol what?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dem Ladies know how to program lies very well sm get PhD dem go tell u well refurbished lies. #I remain Faithful #
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
dechandel:

I am serious angry
every day I toast u,,u just. Dey ignore my toasting
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol what?
Una just bring dat interesting discussion to halt with ur "not important" note. Na last bullet for my guy face o.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by kilokeys(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
ahswear. i feel your pain. but i just concoct my own bit by bit. if inspiration come, i fly go write grin

though d last time i wrote something similar was a decade ago when i was a teenager.. i wrote for broses.. its good to know its innate. its harder to profess love than hate.. it takes so much.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
kilokeys:

though d last time i wrote something similar was a decade ago when i was a teenager.. i wrote for broses.. its good to know its innate. its harder to profess love than hate.. it takes so much.

honestly bro. very much easier
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
starlingleanets:
Una just bring dat interesting discussion to halt with ur "not important" note. Na last bullet for my guy face o.
lwkmd! that's the thing with some Nairaland guys, they don't know when to stop, till a girl becomes rude to them ^^ but, I don't think he's hurt, I think he's just tired of the convo.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by kilokeys(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
honestly bro. very much easier

i just yabbed olubukat.o ds evening on one rap challenge.. it didnt take me more than 4 minutes.
thats d reason i stopped writing..

tired of hate, corruption and and d ills..
i wanna write abt blue skies and butterflies.. beautiful things..

thats what i did that day
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmd! that's the thing with some Nairaland guys, they don't know when to stop, till a girl becomes rude to them ^^ but, I don't think he's hurt, I think he's just tired of the convo.
Such is Life sha,between u looks charming
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
starlingleanets:
Such is Life sha,between u looks charming
lol do girls look charming or beautiful? tongue thanks anyways, ur handsome too wink
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
kilokeys:

i just yabbed olubukat.o ds evening on one rap challenge.. it didnt take me more than 4 minutes.
thats d reason i stopped writing..

tired of hate, corruption and and d ills..
i wanna write abt blue skies and butterflies.. beautiful things..

thats what i did that day
lol!
been there lotta times. guys are afraid of battling me grin

you can channell it to poems. there is a section for that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by RentedReality(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
depends if in going out, and where I'm going, if I'm going to a lonely or very formal place, then like 3 or less guys woo me which I usually turn downsmiley

but...if I'm going to somewhere like the club, u knw na grin I dress differently, and lots of guys check me out. I love the attention, coz imma turn each and every one of them down majestically cool unless, they are very very rich, then imma get a link something from them bfor dumping their asses*s! tongue

You talk the talk but I doubt you can walk the walk
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol do girls look charming or beautiful? tongue thanks anyways, ur handsome too wink
Ladies like you are not describe as beatiful again smthng much more than beautiful will not suffice. Besides,u too dey whine person
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Oh no crynowadays don't even know sef. And my people keep saying you're fine angry oh well undecided
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Asin eeh
Na real re-branding i go do o..

Tight face ke? Hell no sad
I'm always smiling tongue
Can you explain the statement before please . that's the signature on your profile. Perhaps, u are too attached:
'Signature: My Dad own's my Heart.#Anyother person is on rent.'
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by valdes00(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

I am serious angry
Eya
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2014
NoNe
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2014
The funniest part is that, the very cute girls don't get wooed that much because of inferiority complex in some guys. They only get stares.

But the normal looking girls, they're always disturbed. The Niggur will be like "e no go pain me."

The worst is the fugly ones, no stares and no wooing. Just solitary life. I pity them

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:

hope nor be the person three guys dey chase a day dey that profile pic?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
it might interest you to know that he is no longer my brother again. i don port. grin to your state grin

and seriously, you should too sad

you no need sell again. i go buy everything for free! grin tongue
grin grin grin
I am not for sale tongue
Better re-port back to your state
We don full grin
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

grin grin grin
I am not for sale tongue
Better re-port back to your state
We don full grin
lol

i know na. na free i talk tongue

on one condition. you follow me back with my surname grin
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2014
......Lol.....

...One happened the day before yesterday.....Am always indoor, I dont usually go out that much......EVen if my mum ask me to buy anything for her in the street, I always push it at my younger sister.......Well, hopefully one day am gonna change and start going out sha.....

....This particular day, I had no choice than to run this errand for my mum since my sister is not around......As I was coming back, I noticed a guy started staring at me.....I was like 'dafuq, why the eye'.....I walked pass him, he sed ' I look natural'....I answered him with a smile (atleast sha pretend to be nice)....I never knew that there's another guy walking directly behind me.....Instantly, this particular guy( the guy behind me) started feeling funky....Telling me he is an Engineer working in one CBN office not far from my house....

.....YOu know, that pissed me off.....I was like 'and so what'...I asked him if I look like a kid...He started saying rubbish upon rubbish....Luckily for me, I saw some of my newly made male-friends in the street....I quickly attached myself to them and allowed him pass.....

..You know what pisses me of about most Naija guys, they believe all we care is their small money....As far as am concerned, no-one can do what my Dad has done for me...So, tell me why should I date you cos you have money??....When a guy walks up to me and start declaring his assets....Even if you carry trailer for your head cos of me later...nothing can change that impression I have initially about him......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) / Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. / Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.