Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? (9530 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Lol grin
No na
Na you dey write this your own story o tongue
No be so e dey start joor cheesy
Yes that's how it starts pretty. You'll remember this post of mine when it happens wink.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by farano(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
So quick. So you've started loffing someone apart from daddy. Welldone grin.
My heart desire happy Sunday smiley
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
My heart desire happy Sunday smiley
Hey beautiful. My love. My heartbeat. How're you dear?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by clovislouis(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
pasqal09:

this comment is so full of shit
honestly brother. She needs a cold bath
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Yes that's how it starts pretty. You'll remember this post of mine when it happens wink.
Lol
This your story doesn't work for everyone joor tongue
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Lol
This your story doesn't work for everyone joor tongue
Ok...
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
Today only one guy and the guy annoyed me ehn angry. He asked me my name I told him my native name. I now asked him his own name, he said his name is "sweet sugarcane". Na wa o

The dude might be right you know¿
Probably,his sugar cane is sweet beyond doubt grin
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by stlarry001(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Like many girls do tell me, hmmm I love ur flat tommy, u look handsome but I don't trust all dis girls. But plz cheek my profile to comfirm if I am
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by farano(f): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Hey beautiful. My love. My heartbeat. How're you dear?
I'm fyn honey. Good evening
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
I'm fyn honey. Good evening
Evening love.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by daveP(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

I am yet to see that someone who will love and cherish me like my old man o tongue

And i dont even think such a person is in existence undecided angry
erm..... What prompted me again....

When he comes and youre heads over heel wif him. I hope you come back to modify the bolded. Twill just happen like 'Gbam'

(i hope im the officiating minister with a redbow tie)
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
kilokeys:

no be only moi.. na moi moi..

i did a 1954 nat king cole cover for her sef. on d guitar.... e just waste. (file attached)

bro.. no waste ur lyrics.. she no get anybody time except for bincoma
guy you try ahswear. I come dey trip sef tongue

i go begin learn how to play the guitar and piano before december.

She get my time already. Just sweet-mouthing bincoma grin

you try for that cover

1 Like

Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
daveP:
erm..... What prompted me again....

When he comes and youre heads over heel wif him. I hope you come back to modify the bolded. Twill just happen like 'Gbam'

(i hope im the officiating minister with a redbow tie)
Hopefully cheesy
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Woman wrapper tongue tongue tongue
Go to church
shocked shocked
see gobe

i went to church na.

Speaking of church.....did you pray for me?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by daveP(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Hopefully cheesy
cool

(tries hard not to derail) how was today's service?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
shocked shocked
see gobe

i went to church na.

Speaking of church.....did you pray for me?

I didnt pray for you tongue
Cause i didnt go angry undecided

Did you pray for me? cheesy
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

I didnt pray for you tongue
Cause i didnt go angry undecided

Did you pray for me? cheesy
likewise tongue

why didn't you go

Honestly No
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
daveP:
cool

I no go church o
I no see strength o

Hope you prayed for me?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
likewise tongue

why didn't you go

Honestly No
angry angry angry angry angry

Why didnt you pray for me?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

angry angry angry angry angry

Why didnt you pray for me?
i asked a question first! Answer me and i'l think about answering yours
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
daveP:
cool

Hey dear. Just saw your message now. Don't really understand what it should be about.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
i asked a question first! Answer me and i'l think about answering yours
Ladies first angry undecided
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

Ladies first angry undecided
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
dechandel:

I no go church o
I no see strength o

Hope you prayed for me?
why didnt you? Thats not good. Or is it the weekend syndrome ( all the stress experienced during the week gather and crash @ you always on sundays). I hope its not that.

Pray? erm....(scratches head) generally for friends
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by theboydisharp007(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
the replies are so saturated with lies they're starting to precipitate.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by dechandel(f): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2014
daveP:
why didnt you? Thats not good. Or is it the weekend syndrome ( all the stress experienced during the week gather and crash @ you always on sundays). I hope its not that.

Pray? erm....(scratches head) generally for friends
Nah
Just felt like having my own service ahome tongue

Good morning
And do have a nice day smiley
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by daveP(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2014
dechandel:

Nah
Just felt like having my own service ahome tongue

Good morning
And do have a nice day smiley
lol service@ home. Very sure youve forgotten the sermon you 'preached' to yourself. grin

goodmorning too. Sure, en you too.
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by daveP(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hey dear. Just saw your message now. Don't really understand what it should be about.
okay. Good morning. Hope u slept well?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2014
daveP:
okay. Good morning. Hope u slept well?
Morning dear. I did sleep well. Hope you did too?
Re: Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? by daveP(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2014
MzPreshie:
Morning dear. I did sleep well. Hope you did too?
sure. Its gonna be a busy day ahead. smiley

(still frowning) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) / Shy Guy In Public With His Girlfriend / Once A Girl Enters Ur Room.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.