Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You (3341 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by tosyne2much(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
I thought of those things I used to do when MEN were BOYS & I decided to scribble it down. It takes a miracle if you don't fall in one of the categories either when you were at a tender age or now that you have evolved into a man grin

Take a bottle of yoyo bitters & sit on a coconut tree

Here I go

10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You

1. You are really in a hurry to somewhere, he walks up to you to strike a convo & you told him you've got no time for any convo. He won't let go off you thereby following you everywhere

2. He strikes up a convo and starts telling his life history. For example, my name is Tosin but my friend call me Ijapa (tortoise). I'm currently studying Mass Comm at University of Benin. # abeg who ask you all those ones ?*

3. He's inside his car and the moment he sees you, he slows down and he's like "baby do you care for a ride". You turn deaf to him but he keeps moving at a slow pace, trying to convince you why you have to get into his car for a ride

4. He approaches you and within 3mins, he's already asking for your phone number as if his life depends on it

5. He walks up to you, introduces himself and b4 you know it, he brings up his expensive phone or gadget out of his pocket so that you can see it.

6. He walks up to you saying you bear facial resemblance with someone he knows. You told him you can't remember knowing him anywhere and he will start beating around the bush. For example, did you attend so so so school ? #oga park well jhor, she already knows what you are up to# grin

7. You are seated in an eatery waiting for someone. He comes to you saying he wouldn't mind keeping your company since you are alone. You told him the person you are waiting for is on the way but he wouldn't listen at all

8. He approaches you & strikes up a convo. He will keep stammering because he of his low confidence level. #These ones are beginners# Let he who have never stammered while striking up a convo cast the first stone grin

9. He approaches you and he dips his two hands into his pockets, talking confidently as if he has known you for a long time. # those ones don tay for the game#

10. He walks up to you telling you how pretty you are and he couldn't help but approach you because you caught his fancy. For example, you are the most beautiful lady I have ever approached # ogbeni park well jhor #

Source: https://tosyne2much.

Written by : Tosyne2much

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by jingh(f): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2015
weldone op
you too don get blog
on my way to open my own BLOCK !

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by thiefnubu(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Ok

#bakfromban

Op on point as usual

Make I contribute small to him Ministry... grin

1- The ones that will send their younger sibling to call u... These ones will always be like, "Ebuka, run go call that babe for me... Tell am say your Oga wan see am'' embarassed

2- The ones who will toast you through your Pastor... These ones will be like, ''Daddy, The Lord has revealed to me that Sister Ini Edo is my missing rib... Please can you help me contact her and tell her to ask God to confirm my Vision'' embarassed... Bros go siddon jor, na your pen*s dey give you nonsense vision... Better go buy Alomo and Vaseline so that you can masturb*te energetically, and discharge all that excess akamu which is clogging up your reasoning capabilities undecided

3- The ones who will endear themselves to your mother or father... They will portray themselves to be so well-behaved, nice, and promising, that it's your mum who will be actually toasting you on their behalf... That's when mums will be like, 'Rose, Boniface is such a nice and promising young man... He is not like all those pencil trousered, lean and hungry-looking boys that you hang out with every time angry... Better get someone like Boniface, before one of those useless boys gets you pregnant, thus bringing disgrace upon this family' undecided

DISCLAIMER- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER I POST IN THIS SEXTION...

#pleasedontban

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by englishmart(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by chibwike(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Lol....to woo girl no dey easy oh....
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by englishmart(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok
and you are back. Did you spend 2years on ban? grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by TRADELYN: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
cool
Perusing...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by mizjules(f): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Number 1 3 n 10 veery annoying!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by naijaboiy: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oga I think say you don open this kind thread before na!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by thiefnubu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
englishmart:
and you are back. Did you spend 2years on ban? grin
the powers that be let me off early... I am on parole, Buh I guess they watching me closely sha embarassed
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Nexxy007: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
so tosyne2much, u never compile list of category of women guys can go after?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20,where are you swthrt?? kiss
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oga I think say you don open this kind thread before na!
no I haven't..I don't create a thread twice baba

Wey many unpublished threads dey waste for my notepad grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by naijaboiy: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
no I haven't..I don't create a thread twice baba

Wey many unpublished threads dey waste for my notepad grin
Loool! So you still get plenty...

Nawa o!

I sure say you go dey settle down dey type them like government work grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by dre11(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Aren't u gonna upgrade from 10 undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Spot on.. 1 and 3

Tosyne you are yet to accept my BBM request. What's d prob ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Giitheon(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
these days na facebook and d lyks pipu use for dier wooing business..........#jetage!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
dorlapoh20,where are you swthrt?? kiss
am here baby. How u doing?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Kennywills7(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have a friend dat can follow a girl all day just to get her number
Talk about a player; dat guy is d definition of a player and he succeed a lot
Its bn long i saw him
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by englishmart(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bisolarh:
Spot on.. 1 and 3

you wan run package?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by skywalker888(f): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tosyne again ? Your thinking faculty is unquantifiable

Number 1, 3 & 8 tho grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by stanisbaratheon: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Number 8 don do me before when men were boiz. Omoh i couldn't breath properly afterwords
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by ilo04(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am so guilty of no 4,6, n 9 grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by tosyne2much(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

#bakfromban

Op on point as usual

Make I contribute small to him Ministry... grin

1- The ones that will send their younger sibling to call u... These ones will always like, "Ebuka, run go call that babe for me... Tell am say your Oga wan see am' embarassed

2- The ones who will toast you through your Pastor... These ones will be like, 'Daddy, The Lord has revealed to me that Sister Ini Edo is my missing rib... Please can you help me contact her and tell her to ask God to confirm my Vision' embarassed... Bros go siddon jor, na your pen*s dey give you nonsense vision... Better go buy Alomo and Vaseline so that you can masturb*te energetically undecided

3- The ones who will endear themselves to your mother or father... They will portray themselves to be so well-behaved, nice, and promising, that it's your mum who will be actually toasting you on their behalf... That's when mums will be like, 'Rose, Boniface is such a nice and promising young man... He is not like all those pencil trousered, lean and hungry-looking boys that you hang out with every time angry... Better get someone like Boniface, before one of those useless boys gets you pregnant, thus bringing disgrace upon this family' undecided

DISCLAIMER- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER I POST IN THIS SEXTION...

#pleasedontban
Nice one jawe my egbon grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by thiefnubu(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one jawe my egbon grin

Tani egbon re? embarassed

Don't curse me with old age wey never catch me o... Am not even 23 yet
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bisolarh:
Spot on.. 1 and 3

Cheii.. This tosyne2much guy don turn celebrity o..
See as gal dey toast him grin grin

E be like me sef go create 10 reasons thread why girls no suppose dey fart o..

Ich bin jealous..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by dechandel(f): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
That number 3 is very annoying
Na by force to enter ride?

I'd rather you get out of the car and talk to me instead of showing off with one "near death" bettle lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by greatbaba(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one jae
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by MissSlimbody(f): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
The one that will approach you on the street and start 2 tell you his life story

"My name is tunde, my friends call me eshin (horse). I stay beside that lawyer's compound in cardoso lane. I work in apapa, I also play football, I train in that barrack @marine bridge. When will you be chanced 2 visit me?"

In my mind, I'll be like "who send u all this 1 wey u dey talk"

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorlapoh20:

am here baby. How u doing?
Am good o.
Are you back for real??
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The one that will approach you on the street and start 2 tell you his life history

"My name is tunde, my friends call me eshin (horse). I stay beside that lawyer's compound in cardoso lane. I work in apapa, I also play football, I train in that barrack @marine bridge. When will you be chanced 2 visit me?"

In my mind, I'll be like "who send u all this 1 wey u dey talk"
Spot on.
i hate dat type eehn,within 5 mins,you wl know deir history.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You by holar2ge(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
mizjules:
Number 1 3 n 10 veery annoying!
. Hw z num 10 annoying That should even be a compliment sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Ways To Be A Perfect Husband To A Pregnant Wife / [photo] A Woman's Menstrual Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage :o / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.