Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. (3065 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
here I am again, its either you accept my facts or abuse me. your abuses is meant for the gods.

dear guys,

how many gals av u dated? how many are with u presently? how many have u aborted for? how many av u sexed? how many av u decieved? how many av u promised marriage? how many have u introduced to your families? how many have u hrt broken?
Why will you be sleeping with gals like u are a father christmas sharing lolipop and 'agbalumo'. why cant u just stick to one gal and move ur future forward with her if she is the serious type. why av u turn social network to your ashawo house wer u pick gals with different lies and fake popularity to decieve them but any am sure u can do that to teenagers not the big gals with brasilian hair(worth 120k). mr man, stop your game playing and start using your IQ because what you do any gal today, it awaits your female kids too. remember what goes around comes around.

dear ladies,

why av u decided to choose this life for ur self? the guy u store his name with ATM, dont u knw nemesis wil catch u up someday? why are u toying with dat guy fragile hrt wen u knw u r nt serious with him? why av u decided to treat any guy dats nice to u as ur MAGA? when the maga eyes open and plan a gang rape on u, then u will bring ur stupid topic to NL to abuse guys. but wait! must u buy Iphone 6 bfore ur v*gina rest? must u sell all the good nutrients out to all guys u meet? after u will start advertising ur scrap and remaining bad market, who do u think will buy them? me? God4bid. its high time for u to start thinking because time waits for no man. stick with a guy and pray to God to lead u tru.

na wetin I wan share today sunday be dis o.
I blv most of us went to worship today, so not just sex and romantic stories we will b sharing everyday. if u get ear listen n if u r dumb, continue ur games.

happy sunday my fellow ppl ;( ;( ;(

2 Likes

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jobless
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
xpensiv05:
Jobless
guess u r one of them, today is sunday and a work free day. so explain wat u mean by jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
@op, u re 1 of dem na. U must ve deceived, sex, rape, n broken, lied etc, in attempt 2 get wat u want. U re nt exceptional.

Well, as 4 me, I act according 2 ur signature and mine is worst wen it comes 2 payback.
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by perry2020(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice one,hope it's nt just coz today is sunday.
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
xpensiv05:
Jobless
you are the jobless one here goat

1 Like

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Baddestguyp(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
asin, some girls should pity guys now. just like a video I saw yesternight, a gal saved a guy's contact as "expenses" place urself in d guy's shoes now
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by denigma2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
The truth is very bitter! Thumbs up OP.

1 Like

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Baddestguyp:
asin, some girls should pity guys now. just like a video I saw yesternight, a gal saved a guy's contact as "expenses" place urself in d guy's shoes now
Hiya! Dat bad.
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Rapsainot(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
samflexxy:
you are the jobless one here goat
infact his joblessness nah grade A cheesy
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blebleswag:

Hiya! Dat bad.
add on 2B74EFBB
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blebleswag:
@op, u re 1 of dem na. U must ve deceived, sex, rape, n broken, lied etc, in attempt 2 get wat u want. U re nt exceptional.

Well, as 4 me, I act according 2 ur signature and mine is worst wen it comes 2 payback.
just disappointed wit ur responce. why are u judging me when u r nt sure of who I am. do u knw my personality?
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
agarawu23:
guess u r one of them, today is sunday and a work free day. so explain wat u mean by jobless.
Are u taking d joke personal?
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by iceberylin(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
xpensiv05:
very Jobless
Fixed angry

1 Like

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
perry2020:
Nice one,hope it's nt just coz today is sunday.
my dear, lets just confess our sin today, but nobody holy sha
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
xpensiv05:

Are u taking d joke personal?
quote dat is a joke, dnt just drop ........ undecided
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Baddestguyp:
my guy no b small thing. but lets accept that its happening vice versa
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by SEUNbanKRALL: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
OP, may you live long jawe.. You should know this type of thread would trigger bashing and condemnation.. In adding, ladies are just so overhyped.. The rate at which some dudes act beneath ladies is so alarming.. They behave as if their life revolve around kitty-cat

1 Like

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Rapsainot(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, may you live long jawe.. You should know this type of thread would trigger bashing and condemnation.. In adding, ladies are just so overhyped.. The rate at which so dude act beneath ladies is so alarming.. They behave as if their revolve around kitty-cat
ifa catch you eh
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Baddestguyp(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
add on 2B74EFBB
Sharp guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
agarawu23:
just disappointed wit ur responce. why are u judging me when u r nt sure of who I am. do u knw my personality?
U re joor, dnt hav 2 knw u 1st
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
ifa catch you eh
na the truth I yarn so grin
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Rapsainot(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
na the truth I yarn so grin
preaching one thing, doing another... undecided... Oga Seun Where's the blowing smiley? I wan spoil someone's face

1 Like

Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
preaching one thing, doing another... undecided... Oga Seun Where's the blowing smiley? I wan spoil someone's face
hahahaha Tosyne na S.U oooooo
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Unibenstudent:
add on 2B74EFBB
WHY? FOR WHAT?
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, may you live long jawe.. You should know this type of thread would trigger bashing and condemnation.. In adding, ladies are just so overhyped.. The rate at which some dudes act beneath ladies is so alarming.. They behave as if their life revolve around kitty-cat
how I wish I was born a lady. no sex until after marriage its either you wait or leave. undecided
but gals of nowadays eh! na dem go ping u. dear are u at home? because am coming to spend my weekend with u and d guy man go don rush go buy 5 packet of condom, u wan kill her Mr no dulling. may God we youth of dis days.
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
we are still preaching, yet some are still exchanging BB pin. na wa oo.

how I wish we are in d generation of Noah, I would av plead with him to destroy the world but me and my babe go remain sha. sad
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by agarawu23(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blebleswag:

U re joor, dnt hav 2 knw u 1st
I go vex for u o
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Rapsainot(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahaha Tosyne na S.U oooooo
S.U indeed... Serious after using them grin
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nigerians being hypocritical since time immemorial...
so na only on sunday u wan dey holy??
Re: Dont Smell What U Know You Will Not Eat. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
agarawu23:
I go vex for u o
Pls do, cos I like dem vexed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wait O... Tell Me, Who Checks Out Profile Picx Most - Guys Or Girls? / (18+) Actress Zoe Kravitz Realease Nonscence Pictures / Nigerian Girls! Why??? Una Need To Stop...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.