Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92288 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
op u r jst correct. Niece write-up.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
topemirates:
Shy and introvert guys get angry so easily and can be a temperamental, all i can say!!!
being shy is already a temperament.they get angry easily but they won't show it out like an extrovert does,they only accumulate the anger until it gets to boiling point and when they explode, people around you will support them because they will believe you caused it.that is when they will tell you the story from starting to ending, how he has been keeping cool for all the stuffs you did to him unknowingly

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Medunah: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Very true, i love reserved guyz, dey talk only wen they need to, they re calm, quiet nd so on

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by kwenu: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
smileySee how extroverts dey vex for this thread and dem dey vex for the op,

ThankGod i am shy :

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Medunah:
Very true, i love reserved guyz, dey talk only wen they need to, they re calm, quiet nd so on

Yeah... right, then you lock 'em up in the friend zone innit?
angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by owoatiswag(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
#Team Shy guys cool#Team Shy guys
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by kwenu: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
And the babes dem love us smileyAnd the babes dem love us
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Acidosis(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Thot being shy and introvert are d same thing. You cant be shy and also be extrovert? I stand corrected .
You have a point dear. @Bold is true
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Medunah: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Qoigord:

Yeah... right, then you lock 'em up in the friend zone innit?
angry
do u even know d￴ meaning of friend zone? Trust me dude, Ur misinformed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
kraftykc:

Frankly I find this topic rather demeaning to all "shy" and introvert men.

What law of nature makes shy men NOT smoke, cheat and gain education? I didn't bother reading the rest of the article cos I already guessed where it was heading.

Ladies if you go seeking a shy guy thinking you'll get all what the OP promised not only will your stupidity be exposed but you will learn the lesson of generalizations being bad, firsthand.

you have just said it all.if any girl should follow what the op said,then that would be a big disadvantage because they may not coup.it takes some one that understand a shy person to get along well with them,not just any kind of girl.infact, now a days, girls are looking for shy guys to intimidate them because they feel they don't talk.they can party all night and come home,the shy guy will be looking like.also, shy guys smoking no get part two.there was one that even smokes egbo at my end but girl friend no go believe you even if you snap the guy red handed with igbo.for the records, the shy guys are mostly snake in the green grass,silent killers that do things unnoticed.even if meat disappear for pot, they are safe while the extrovert gets slashed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by adepiero: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
shy guys will go 15rounds on you and still pretend like its their first time.

Shy guys hide the Monster in them behind a smile but if pushed to their very limit, they unleash the dragon.

Shy guys are chameleons, hiding their true nature in other to blend in and once the girl lowers her guard! they take advantage.

shy guys are bad boys that won't to show off and they tend to be perfect at keeping multiple partners without either of them suspecting.

I can go on and on for this topic because I am a critical example. so if you are fantasizing about a shy guy! better refresh your memory. Its better you date a guy that opens up and you know the kind of person he is from the start than a guy who hides his identity just to get on your good side.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
lachill:
Ololade1999, Lightening, IHate9ja1(m), ifaoni(m), Humanbeing1st, klayship (m), Habeeb02, erikontus(m), chukasongun23(m), Danjunior(m), liljboy10, balispecial(m), chorlay, bobojoshua(m), Kessyy2k4, chukzy007(m), Muriwest (m), buzzmania(m), brightstar79, Calculux95(m), kunletoks(m), etimwillz, EmmyDe25(m), rajazzmine (f), sluvy4tune(m), dogstyle007, missile(m), lanotipo (m), Alore, Ukpieee, EpicNigerian(m), JustME7(m), Jhymrod(f), Kristok(m), adeom141(m), inze(m), RunnaRunna, lawa18(m), Olanight(m), levelss, dotmanxp(m), sunnyotunsman, abbeydammy(m), layuns(m), Tonalphs(f), frankezi, hardeh89(f), Toybeck(m), habeembolah, harleyqq(m), M4gunners, martolux(m), efficacydon, Dornmike(m), ismokeweed1(f), softsparkyy, Ayopercent(m), mayor4utd(m), Desmondium(m), yusuf01(m), kristisking(m), Deattorney, CzarChris(m), Nwatigboshi, jay89, Kusbaby(f), Ustec(m), J0nyb0y (m), mikael3(m), hayzed2, bryght4u(m), Mariaguti (m), NoContract(m), GodMode, DAvIt0(m), Goovo, deprince77, Tee99(m), OliverPin(m), 2sExy1(m), philtrum(m), akujobi2641(m), oluwole1211(m), cutieberie1(f), Hadizy(f), jaylorde(m), Darfemi, plaetton, maximunimpact(m), ebonylomo1(f), harrwix(m), femi4(m), BodyKiss(m), Iyemik, Missmossy(f), Ejiuka, multibalotel, Swker, cryptography, onila(f), Eyop(m), Teeneyo(m), Mitkelz (m), Acidosis(m), Coolboi05(m), fabela(f), Chatlaury (f), zigggy44, abes(m), HENROSHUN, ugees(m), muchex, profdot(m), flange, calapicha, SwagPower, Tadon200(m), Nightingale99(m), Rapzino(m), byrron (m), GlorifiedTunde(m), sunnysnow(m), Cdstars(m), donyusy, Adyrin, Rochero(m), frenddy6(m), uzdC, Arva(f), phiszo(m), GodofGrace(m), Jarchi(m) and 98 guest(s)
Guy.. stop wasting our MB now
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by elfico(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
the association of shy and introverted guys have come to a conclusion to blacklist the op from the list of possible dates for revealing our long-kept highly classified secret to the general public. for she has, with this revelation, considering the amount of 'likes' she got and counter comments generated, made us an endangered specie since we are no longer safe in the midst of extroverts and ladies alike. I therefore call on all introverts and shy guys to boycott the op.....
signed: secretary-general of shy and introvert guys..
grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by richt75: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
So true my dear. Not bold enough to confront babes of my choice for marriage since last year I came in from Asia. I only got girls to chat with online (Badoo ) anyway, I love myself because I save more money by not drinking and smoking or womanizing.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ggrin(f): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ÁM ŃŐŤ ŶŐÚŔ baby angry
ur annoyingangryangry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by iceberylin(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
ur annoyingangryangry
Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ČÁŔĔ tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Toonfreak:
Arva,you are 200% correct. I'm a shy guy too and I'm loving it. Let me add more points to your list. A shy guy is a lone ranger: He goes home alone. A shy guy loves his privacy: Take this away from him and he's dead. A shy guy select who will be his friend: He does this based on his interest. A shy guy is surrounded by lots of females: 99.9% of a shy guy friends are females. A shy guy takes his time before making a call to a girl: He does this by compositing his thought in his head or on paper before making a call to a girl. A shy guy rarely make phone calls: His phone can be domant for a whole year. He's not bothered though. Sometimes he make a phone call only if it is important. A shy guy sometimes or all the times hide his shyness by smiling or laughing.
this one don pass shy.its an attribute of phlegmatic.extreme introvert and its not too good.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Vandi2: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Wow. I just wasted my time reading the post. Am shy to comment.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
THAINDIVIDUAL:

If you have a problem with me, tell me. Don't insult me next time, ok.

You can join in the argument bro grin
what a mature non-abusive statement. I love ur rxn, exude gud attributes, compliments!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by kwenu: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
and who says shyguys and introversts dont rule the world thats a lie,

“God has always been about the business of shattering expectations, and in our culture, the standards of leadership are extroverted. It perfectly follows the biblical trend that God would choose the unexpected and the culturally "unfit" - like introverts - to lead his church for the sake of greater glory.”

When introverts go to church, we crave sanctuary in every sense of the word, as we flee from the disorienting distractions of twenty-first-century life. We desire to escape from superficial relationships, trivial communications and the constant noise that pervade our world, and find rest in the probing depths of God's love

Extroverts are more likely to take a quick-and-dirty approach to problem-solving, trading accuracy for speed, making increasing numbers of mistakes as they go, and abandoning ship altogether when the problem seems too difficult or frustrating. Introverts think before they act, digest information thoroughly, stay on task longer, give up less easily, and work more accurately. Introverts and extroverts also direct their attention differently: if you leave them to their own devices, the introverts tend to sit around wondering about things, imagining things, recalling events from their past, and making plans for the future. The extroverts are more likely to focus on what's happening around them. It's as if extroverts are seeing "what is" while their introverted peers are asking "what if.”

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ggrin(f): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ČÁŔĔ tongue
shockedsadembarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Gabson91(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
op who told you about me? lol.
#proudlyteamshyguys#
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:

You can yawn forever and go and sleep forever. Shy guys are the best. If ur an extrovert, I'm sorry I might not date you because just have a look at the post where I said shy guys are willing to listen and don't disrupt conversation.. Ur actually doing the opposite. Extrovert guys like you will keep on yawning at every single converation I hold with them. Only shy guys will be willing to listen to a lady. Become a shy guy today and I might date you. Change ur status from extrovert to introvert. tongue
please the pressure is already too much on our kind. if a guy is shy, introvert and good looking. the attention is just too overwhelming!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Hopez456(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
BlackHuman:
I'm an Introvert....because of my nature different people form different opinions of me-...I've once heard someone say to me; "you're too proud"- I don't mix and talk with everyone like most extroverts would expect...infact, in church today; after service I sat quietly in my seat waiting for the workers' meeting to begin. When my unit leader came to tell me to stand and just talk and mix with people,- in my mind I was like- "what d 4**k am I supposed to say"?,"is it necessary?"...i don't like talking except there's somtin important to say, i'm not d kind dat talks "just to make d place lively",i don't mind long silences, Infact we can travel from lagos to Ibadan together in a vehicle and I won't even mutter a word.....and also i'm tired of hearing friends and family tell me- "hey u no fit even call person since all dis dayz"-In my mind i'm like-"call u for what?"....in my phone there are numbers i've not called since like 3yrs ago...I'm not d kind of guy dat calls "just to sat hi"...it's not like I'm proud, or a dullard, it's just not part of my character.....but I don't have anything against the extroverts, infact I love them, they're entertaining eventho, they could somtimes say downright odd and things like dry jokes, and pointless statements.
Wow!! We kinda share Same personality and view, I just Don't talk or call just for the sake of talking, but when I have something important or discussion about my passion I can talk for hours. I remember a girl sat beside me in the library and for hours I didn't bother to check out who she was or talk to her, she was surprised that she had to look me in the face and strike up a conversation with me.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
kashere:
U just describ my husband! When we started dating,anytime he comes to my room he wil just sit dr without sayin anytin to me. I had to tell his frds b4 he change alittle. My mum stil complains dt anytime he comes to her house after greetin and few words, he wil just sit dr readin his news papers.we are almst 9yrs into our marriage but HE is the best husband/frd I can ever hope for.
nice one.but you will agree with me that it takes only those who understand them to get along well.your mom is complaining because she does not understand him.shy people talks only when they meet some one understand them.they don't like attention, they just love their privacy but if you understand them,you will love them,just simple

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by pkang: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
esmeralda1:
Some shy and introverted men are also very abusive physically and emotionally, their shy natures will not let u suspect they are as such.
Am a shy boy who love women. I cannot toss them but am liked by them.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
richt75:
So true my dear. Not bold enough to confront babes of my choice for marriage since last year I came in from Asia. I only got girls to chat with online (Badoo ) anyway, I love myself because I save more money by not drinking and smoking or womanizing.
but i hope you are not telling the girl heaven and earth.shy people can feel comfortable chatting with a girl or call but during physical meeting the truth will be revealed because your real self will manifest.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by havilla(f): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Acidosis:

Adenuga is a typical introvert.

trust me he is far from shy. For him to have gotten that far he must be a ruthless business man and he would have gone to places and met people that a shy person won't dare go to. Shy and introverts stay in their shell, in foreign countries they have a good chance, but in Nigeria it's survival of the fittest. Yeah a shy guy can have a good job and all but when it comes to being a big business tycoon I really doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Wheellz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by sucobaba(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
havilla:
I love my man very confident with a bit of a rough edge. Sorry to say but I feel shy and introvert guys can't really make it in Nigeria. It's a jungle out there embarassed
then you lie if you say they can't make it.infact, most of the conglomorate you say is owned by shy guys.they just love doing things underground.they can buy a entire land but you won't know they owns it because they use people in front to handle their affairs.they don't talk too much but they make the money in ghost mode.that is their modus of operation.most shy guys are always business thinkers but they put some one in front to pilot their affairs
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.

1. They are less intimidating
Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.

2. It’s easy to make them blush
Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em kiss

3. Shy guys won’t cheat on you
Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human angry. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.

4. They are so true, real and genuine
Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.

5. They are good listeners.
Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion angry. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek. kiss

6. They don't party, drink nor smoke.
I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoangry That's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.

7. Shy and introvert guys are very educated and very intelligent.
This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back. sad
Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.

2: During your NYSC.
During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2014, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.

3: During church service
These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service angry. Shy guys will never do this kiss. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.

How to know if a guy is shy and an introvert.

Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.

Source: myself and written for nairaland forum members and guests.
I hate you now. Do you know why? Because you've leaked our secret in dating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.