Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92213 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by wizhaywhy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
hmmm see as i dey see confessions. Mtchewwww knt belive i lived mst of my life this ways. Me no talk o.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Unluvable:

teaching scrabble can be arranged smiley
I've been good, how are you?
I'm doing fine, I'm happy I can learn it through you, let's arrange the timing .
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Giftdavids(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
them shy guys be feeling fly now! ... Anyway, I dnt think the chance of getting great partner is attached to one being an extrovert/introvert... I'm an introvert by the way, but I nor shy oooo...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vickertony(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
vikkytan:
thanks for your information I.m a very gentle and shy guy but I get angry easily DAT.s my nature
exactly my type..i get angry easily

Am shyyyy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Giftdavids:
them shy guys be feeling fly now! ... Anyway, I dnt think the chance of getting great partner is attached to one being an extrovert/introvert... I'm an introvert by the way, but I nor shy oooo...
I think being an introvert/extrovert plays a major role and its greatly attached to finding the kind of partner that suites your lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Immortalz:
Ever seen an angry shy guy in action? grin
Its not what you may think. Many of them don't even voice out their anger. As a lady, I have many experience with friends and relatives with this nature and many of them just keep mum when angry or they just walk away. 85% of them but not all.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wolison:
mhen!!!
What a coincidence?
Which month did your birthday fell into?
Are you a piscean?
Cos it's mostly piscean that have these remarkable attributes!!!!
i'm leo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Wolison(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
i'm leo
ok
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by samkizzy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jeez..@op..how did u knw dey always do stay at the back?..hidin and dodgin attentions n people?..almost doin notin..from ur experience..u rilli do knw dem well..the one that shocked me was wen u wrote dey hardly do come out,and if they do it's at nyt..i can stay indoors n my compound pips will think i av travelled o why i'm at home.@op gud observation..all true.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Matcruz(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ OP...nice one, u really described me.............
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ugwum007(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wheellz:
am an introvert and loving it.
gals think introverts get easily manipulated bt introverts differ.
my typ watch u nd giv u mr freedom to dis tinz
and u tink u r manipulating us bt rather deceiving urself cos lyk u sed we r introverts we v got our energy source frm d insyd.
OUR COMFORT ZONE DSNT NID SECOND PARTY.

AM AN INTROVERT WIT XCPTIONS APRT FRM D FACT DT I HATE CROWD I GET LOST IN IT.
I SHAKE TO TALK IN D CROWD.
GUDNEWS
I DO DEM NW.
IT WSNT HARD AT ALL.
I TALK ALOT,
BUT MY COMFORT ZONE KIPS ME ALONE ND I
REGRET TALKIN MCH.
I PARTY DEN FRNDS WLD SAY I DIDNT KNW U CN PARTY HARD.
D DAY I JOKINGLY HIT D WORD BRA A GAL WHISPERED IN MA EAR " NNAMDI U V CHNGED "
DIS IS FUNNY.
INTROVERTS DO TINS TOO LYK XTROVERTS JST DAT DEY TINK TOOMCH. DEY GET WITHDRAWN SHY OR RSERVED ANYN U USE.
BT WEN DEY KNW DIA FAITH U NJOY DEM
DEY KIP PROMISES
DEY DO UNEXPCTD TINZ
DY LOV WIT DIA WHOLE HRT IF BRKN SM CRY ALONE SME C IT AS NATURAL.
DEY STAIR SINCERELY
DEY SMILE ALOT(CALL IT BLUSH IF U LYK)
WEN DEY GET QUIET DNT PANIC ITS JST DIA NATURE
WEN DEY GET LOUD DEY EASILY CHNG BCOMING QUIET ALL OF A SUDDEN.
DEY TINK TOOMCH DATS Y CONVERSATION AINT A BIG DEAL TO DEM. DEY JUST DO IT.
WEN DEY LYK SMN EVEN GOSSIP CANT CHNGE D WAY DEY FEEL ABOUT U
START LOVING US

I use to think I ve a problem till I found out that wen d going gets tough. people always turn to me to find a way out.

I use to tell me gf then ( of course she left cos of boredom) that anytime am alone, that is usually the best time of my life. I really enjoy staying alone cos thats how I derive my own joy.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by datjohn(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dint knw dia are dis much Introverts on NL. Infact, none is even "shy" of admittin it here. grin

Dont worry guyz, am wit u also. But once a while try addin spontaneity in wat u do.

OP, u must b a very reasonable person bringin somtin like dis up. I admire u alredy. #iLuvMatureMinds.

D extroverts around here hav jst been expressin dia grievances ova d first post eva in history, dat doesnt support dem.
Kpelle... embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by xammyx(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ok. Give 78% : grin..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Confession14(f): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Guess you have not heard of silent killers or slow poison.
lol the OP got the description right...but oops shy guys can be sooooo secretive and will bottle things up and make wrong quick decisions with ur feeling...my shy sweetheart kept silent for just soo long and whenever i told him my worries he just shyly said when time will come he will explain and till date time never came...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by tochstorm(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2014
I am shy and a semi introvert but I don't like it that much though.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by wahles(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Lovely one OP# I was actually blushing reading ur post#

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:15am On Oct 14, 2014
This op must be a bossy chick, lookin for a man whose head she can slap undecided and worst part is she ll stil be cheating on him with a proper badman somewhere.

Girls, chasing the exact opposite of what they say they want since 1789BC undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Attahiru87(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2014
U are just on point. Most especially the last point on being in doors and quite. Dat says it all abt me.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by V3dash(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2014
angry[color=#770077][/color]
yes !!! We know our sef, but we also hate d unshy gal, cos dey ve done alot of shagay to us,

so i hate dat word "shy" i want 2 bring mysef out as BAdoo bobo.. But is still hard... Right now, i no dey send gals again.. Cos am d only 1 sufferin 4rm dis nonsense gals everyday
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by coolscott(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2014
[size=14pt]Reminds me of me back in school.
Couldn't help laughing.
I was w-o-o-o-o-r-s-s-s-e than anybody I have ever known. For real
My dear, I was terrible. I didn't even know how to speak pidgin.
The girl that I wanted didn't want me. (or who knows, maybe she thought I was not just rough enough to take her for myself)
Now she does want me and I do not want her.

I am not single at all now, and I thank God for everything.

It is also interesting how many views and replies this has got. It was only posted 2 days ago. Nairaland has got this zing that facebook doesn't[/size]
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by McWhillion(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:
hehehehehehehhehehehe

Laughing my asss off.

OP congratz o. You don get bobo be dat. Your post just touched the hearts of 90% of active NL guys (they are introverts)

They'd bore me to death!

Happy birthday to you, wish you a loooooong life in prosperity and in health.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Ejike3: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:

Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night.

You got me there. Either you are an introvert or you truly dated one. Anybody can write this but the above point nailed it.

You can also spot them on forums like nairaland, they read all the times and hardly comments. They prefer to bottle their opinions.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Hero10001: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
The OP is right to some extent but not all shy guys got it.
The good news is that shy good guys can be targeted easily with their date of birth/star sign.
The best introvert, shy, non-cheating one are the members of the sign "Capricones"
Astrology don't lie.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Iny3(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2014
This is quite nice owing to the fact that its coming from a lady.I agree to every bit of whats written here..i was quite shy and more of an introvert while in my jss class and dem girls really loved me,they were always asking me out..and then i got to senior secondary and changed.i became the clubbing type and i found it difficult to get them..i lived kinda crazy and reckless..something happened along the line and i decided to change and be my old self again..now i'm more of an introvert...I'm in my 200 level in the Uni and now i have this chick thats going crazy,madly and insanely(lol..if there is any word like that)in love with me...Thumbs up Arva kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Wheellz(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2014
ugwum007:

I use to think I ve a problem till I found out that wen d going gets tough. people always turn to me to find a way out.

I use to tell me gf then ( of course she left cos of boredom) that anytime am alone, that is usually the best time of my life. I really enjoy staying alone cos thats how I derive my own joy.

onpoint bro.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Charleebro(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
@Arva, you are a stunning woman and I am a shy guy. We should meet when I'm back in Nigeria lol smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by longleg(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.

1. They are less intimidating
Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.

2. It’s easy to make them blush
Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em kiss

3. Shy guys won’t cheat on you
Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human angry. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.

4. They are so true, real and genuine
Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.

5. They are good listeners.
Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion angry. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek. kiss

6. They don't party, drink nor smoke.
I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoangry That's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.

7. Shy and introvert guys are very educated and very intelligent.
This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back. sad
Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.

2: During your NYSC.
During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2014, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.

3: During church service
These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service angry. Shy guys will never do this kiss. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.

How to know if a guy is shy and an introvert.

Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.

Source: myself and written for nairaland forum members and guests.
. I think that's me in a jiffy. Im not that introvert person though. Thanks OP for these wonderful realization
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vikkytan: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
THAINDIVIDUAL:
Shy guys are boring, they'll take the position of the girl while the girl will take the position of the guy.

They lack confidence in the masculine world. Where men do things, they'll shy away from it.

Shy guys can not lead, they'll always be sidelined by the hard reality of life.

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vikkytan: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
vickertony:
exactly my type..i get angry easily

Am shyyyy
then I guess we're one
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vikkytan: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , no one can ever change his / her nature but there are times that you will just want to change or improve some qualities
that's u can never change your nature unless if u are willing to change a bit.... but still yet it.s not changeable
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vikkytan: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , no one can ever change his / her nature but there are times that you will just want to change or improve some qualities
that's it u can never change your nature unless if u are willing to change a bit.... but still yet it.s not changeable

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.