Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92275 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by fairheven: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
I belif a there's a complete difference btw been shy and been an introvert..shyness for me ,is a decease...secondly am a comfirm introvert,but I sometimes do completely,the opposite of wat do OP listed. cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Acidosis(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
ismailaja:
if an introvert guy marry an introvert gal u ar going to av an extrovert kid, coz minus x minus is plus, nd u know wat ur kid wil giv u more problem

2 introverts can always get active; and also pick any area of their interest.

An extrovert wife will sometimes insult the personality of a reserved introvert husband. At some point, insecurity will set in. The fact that one is reserved doesn't stop one from enjoying life.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by S4SOLOMON4(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by maxjax(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Very on point ..... u just leaked all ma characteristics on NL

Arva:
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.

1. They are less intimidating
Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.

2. It’s easy to make them blush
Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em kiss

3. Shy guys won’t cheat on you
Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human angry. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.

4. They are so true, real and genuine
Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.

5. They are good listeners.
Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion angry. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek. kiss

6. They don't party, drink nor smoke.
I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoangry That's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.

7. Shy and introvert guys are very educated and very intelligent.
This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back. sad
Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.

2: During your NYSC.
During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2014, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.

3: During church service
These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service angry. Shy guys will never do this kiss. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.

How to know if a guy is shy and an introvert.

Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.

Source: myself and written for nairaland forum members and guests.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by blakky97(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapzino:
i'm a parrot on social network but in real life i don't talk much and i'm mostly indoors. Ever since the first time i gathered courage from heaven and hell to toast a girl (i was shaking and nearly peed on myself) and got turned town, i've never tried it again.
Too funny.
But don't give up! Out of 10 girls, 1 will respond positively.
Depends on what you are actually after- her companionship, her money, or her stuff... You know what I mean.
Always bear in mind- you have a right to try, because you are human, not a spider. Spiders are solitary- me to my web.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
2sExy1:
sorry. If you found one will you woo him ni? I am here o.
If I found one?...I will never let such guy slip away...So many self-centered/ imnature/ insecure guys around.Ugh!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Sweetlemon(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
blakky97:

This is the problem- its not a guy's duty to always entertain you

Sorry o. So what's his duty? Coach me? Lecture me?

Abegi! Take it from me, a relationship/marraige should be at least 65% fun (which includes good sex/body language, outdoor activities/outing, doing stuff together (like eating, watching TV) playing indoor games. Then 40% of brainstorming, planning, etc.

Odawise, Odikwa very frustratingly boring.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Very interesting indeed... Are yu a shy and introverted guy?

Shy? I've outgrown that, but If I find myself in a wrong place, I'd surely get SHY. E.g. in a gathering of men and women drinking, smoking & partying.

Introvert? Yea, somewhat
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by frank950(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
dis lady must hav done a lot of research be4 coming with dis and guess wat?

SHE GOT EVERY BIT OF IT!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by highbeeola(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:
You give people like my brother ( Ymodulus ) hope. Lol!!!! U r right. But u forget to add that these set of people are. Bold online.
Datz true same applies to moi.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
OliverPin:
the other day they had a thread where they were all saying they like funny guys. They want guys that make them laff now na introvert them want. Tomoro na slowpoke. I just dey look they laff *expecting a counter thread** smiley
nickz:
lmaocheesycheesy

girls want everything i swear

its part of their jealous nature when they see other girls with what they don't have

As in seriously o. A man knows he can't have everything, so he looks for the most important qualities to him and forget the rest.

This is the reason why women fall into deception. The guys who deceive them understand their greed and use it against them.

If they had their way, they'll change men like they change clothes.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Calculux95:
its not d reverse but d fact, extroverts iq wise cannot be compare to introverts, most introverts can be manipulative nd cunning in such a way dat dey discreetly guide u into making a choice or a decision letting u think d action was urs all along, about choice of women d smart introverts always get d best, we re shy but dat only adds to our mystic
spot on... And if you know how to use this tool to your own advantage, you can get access to powerful resources without breaking a sweat!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Thereishel: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmmm! Eniyan jeje abija kunkun. They are not easily angry but when they do; shy guys are difficult to pacify.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
I urge y'all on this thread to grab Tim LaHaye's book-Why we act the way we do.
You'll learn abt all manner of pple that exist and why dey behave the way they do.How u handle dem,how u motivate them(for managers),the kinda relationship dat suit them most and lots more.

Reach for it...u'll be glad u did smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Sorry o. So what's his duty? Coach me? Lecture me?

Abegi! Take it from me, a relationship/marraige should be at least 65% fun (which includes good sex/body language outdoor activities/outing, doing stuff together (like eating, watching TV) playing indoor games. Then 40% of brainstorming, planning, etc.

Odawise, Odikwa very frustratingly boring.

I agree with you somewhat. By the way God made it, the man is the giver (of love) in a relationship while the woman is at the receiving end.

A man must be the one to take the step most times.

Its just law of nature.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Appswheel(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
A good no of those who liked the post are shy.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by krayCeejay(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lookin' for a nigga!
angry guess he's hidin'
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Bishopskiss(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice. Real cool. U should change the 'shy n introvert guy' to 'a very boring dude'. U know i used to be like that. God knows i hated myself. Guess people like u will hate d way i am now.
Lets go back a bit.
* u luv blushes? Whoever said dats a guarantee for a happy relationship. Just so u know, the so called bad guys like me can blush too.
* he comes out at night? Dats shyness at its worst dont u think? Or maybe he is a dull vampire.
* he is always at the back? Believe me. Back in my school days, we had no such jerk at the back seat with us. As for him being at the back of d line clapping for others, it sucks to be him.
* he never cheats? Oh gimme a break. He won't cos he can't. Girls make him sweat especially d pretty ones but I'll bet if another girl comes onto him he wil... U know d rest.
Just so u know, wat u call arrogance is actually courage. Besides drink n weed is done by everyone stupid enof to indulge in them whether de r introverts or extroverts
Finally, y did u guys break up if he was so perfect?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Kingsleyagu(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
That's very true....shy guys are always the best in a relationship.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Sweetlemon(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bishopskiss:
Nice. Real cool. U should change the 'shy n introvert guy' to 'a very boring dude'. U know i used to be like that. God knows i hated myself. Guess people like u will hate d way i am now.
Lets go back a bit.
* u luv blushes? Whoever said dats a guarantee for a happy relationship. Just so u know, the so called bad guys like me can blush too.
* he comes out at night? Dats shyness at its worst dont u think? Or maybe he is a dull vampire.
* he is always at the back? Believe me. Back in my school days, we had no such jerk at the back seat with us. As for him being at the back of d line clapping for others, it sucks to be him.
* he never cheats? Oh gimme a break. He won't cos he can't. Girls make him sweat especially d pretty ones but I'll bet if another girl comes onto him he wil... U know d rest.
Just so u know, wat u call arrogance is actually courage. Besides drink n weed is done by everyone stupid enof to indulge in them whether de r introverts or extroverts
Finally, y did u guys break up if he was so perfect?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by zyzxx(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hmmmmmm.
I call dis funny.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
fallacy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Xaviers(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
H
Arva:
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.

1. They are less intimidating
Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.

2. It’s easy to make them blush
Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em kiss

3. Shy guys won’t cheat on you
Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human angry. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.

4. They are so true, real and genuine
Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.

5. They are good listeners.
Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion angry. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek. kiss

6. They don't party, drink nor smoke.
I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoangry That's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.

7. Shy and introvert guys are very educated and very intelligent.
This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back. sad
Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.

2: During your NYSC.
During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2014, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.

3: During church service
These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service angry. Shy guys will never do this kiss. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.

How to know if a guy is shy and an introvert.

Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.

Source: myself and written for nairaland forum members and guests.

Hahahahahahahaha so hilarious..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by sucobaba(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
chronique:
I'm not sure you should classify introverts as shy. Almost about 90% of what you wrote upthere,describes me but I don't see myself as shy. I'm just the reserved type who doesn't love too much noise,attention or showoff. However,I'm pretty confident about myself. All introverts are necessarily not shy. And yes,I appreciate even the smallest of compliments passed about me...
Now you're describing me in totality..no homos but i love you and our kinds.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by iceberylin(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
am silly cry
ĨŤŚ ŐßVĨŐÚŚ grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Later, you will be complaining that they are boring. tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Pamcrest(f): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
I don't like shy guys....too much mystery beneath that quiet facade! I prefer to see n know what am up against upfront, abeg! grin
Most people we think are shy are just pretending or intimidated when in public but get to see them in their privacy n u wl see a marked difference. Slow poison, green snake, deceiver, wolf come to mind when I meet any shy person.
My humble submission
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Richie0974: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
"Reasons why you should date me"

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by BlackHuman(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm an Introvert....because of my nature different people form different opinions of me-...I've once heard someone say to me; "you're too proud"- I don't mix and talk with everyone like most extroverts would expect...infact, in church today; after service I sat quietly in my seat waiting for the workers' meeting to begin. When my unit leader came to tell me to stand and just talk and mix with people,- in my mind I was like- "what d 4**k am I supposed to say"?,"is it necessary?"...i don't like talking except there's somtin important to say, i'm not d kind dat talks "just to make d place lively",i don't mind long silences, Infact we can travel from lagos to Ibadan together in a vehicle and I won't even mutter a word.....and also i'm tired of hearing friends and family tell me- "hey u no fit even call person since all dis dayz"-In my mind i'm like-"call u for what?"....in my phone there are numbers i've not called since like 3yrs ago...I'm not d kind of guy dat calls "just to sat hi"...it's not like I'm proud, or a dullard, it's just not part of my character.....but I don't have anything against the extroverts, infact I love them, they're entertaining eventho, they could somtimes say downright odd and embarssaing things like dry jokes, and pointless statements.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Shy guy here! You got everything about me here remaining my name. I am working on it anyway but it doesn't seems like it's impossible. Let me just be myself like my God created me...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by UjSizzle(f): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lol this is a joke right? Did she just say "find them at the back?" Sweetheart the back is a regular spot for noise makers and very extroverted people biko grin There's a reason very few students want to stay there...you'll spend more time playing games and listening to music, than participating in lectures.

And no1. Which one is bad manners again? undecided I have met only few out going males with bad manners.
It's ok if you like shy guys (dunno why I'd want to be with one as I'm already shy enough for Africa tongue), but don't bad-mouth the confident ones while at it.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
@op not all shy guy have those qualities you listed,some are snake under the green grass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.