Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? (3437 Views)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by jahstech: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2014
Hi NL pls I need help here, am not renowned in this area so am finding it difficult. I meet a girl on a bus we were both in the same school but different departments though. We discussed a lot in the bus, she was a really funny girl and I really enjoyed her company. She had a blackberry phone that ran flat on the bus and her dad was trying to reach her, so I gave her one of my Nokia touch light phones cos I had two so she inserted her SIM so her dad could reach her. I left the phone with her that day and we exchanged numbers so we could see and she can give me my phone back. Actually I wasn't really sure what I was doing, all the same I crossed my mind that if she went away with the phone, there wasn't any big deal about it, I could get another one. But she called the next day and that's how it all started.
We have been calling and texting each others and we started visiting each other recently, I went to her place first when I went to collect my phone, but that day was not a day to remember for me, I felt kind of bad, the moment was awkward cos her friends were around and they didn't kind of fancied me cos am not the usual Fine Boy all girls would kill for, the expression on her face as she saw me off even turned me off. But she still called after that day and we kept in touch, she even was trying to come to my place most of the times but I always gave her one excuse or the other. Recently she travelled home and I also travel so I called and we meet at the park once again, so we were travelled back to school together. She has now being to my place and I frequented hers this days, cos we now kind of enjoy others company, (from what I can tell o). She wants me to come to her place most of the time and most times we are indoors alone with her room mate always leave the room for us.
Now the problem is, last time I left her place her facial expression wasn't ok, we were both in bed watching a movie and most times she would just lie on the bird as if she is asleep. I don't want to touch her that much so I don't spoil everything, but am also afraid of being a clone in the long run, so how do I know is right for me to kiss and hold and touch her intimately?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by perry2020(f): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Do u like her?
Do u want a relationship with her?
Don't just do it coz u feel she is bored or might want it,u never can tell she might be thinking of something else and also might be thinking what ur thinking,u know ladies re hard to predict,you might make the first move now n she might think you wana take advantage,why don't you guys try to communicate more and discuss more intimately,then you can Atleast know what's on her mind,just take it slow.goodluck.

From kissing now to the main thing after you will scatter the place,dnt say bt I dint ask her out or your nt interested again,besides I thought they said sex is for married couples.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
u're watching a movie with a girl, she lies on d bed and you're still dulling. guy, she don give u green light tire. build up on ur self esteem and do the needful, else she'll get tired of you undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by valdes00(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Life is all abt risk.... It is risky nt to take risky..... Jus b bold lik Bold 5... B straight lik Iphone 4..... B fast lik Valdes... @ d end of d day, u wil knw its as easy as bleepin ur nxt door neighbor....

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Sanchez01: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2014
I believe perry2020 wrote some part of mind. You honestly need to ask yourself if you want to be with first before any other thing. According to your post, what you guys share is fondness and it would be wrong to assume that means something has started between you two without proper definition of what you are to each other.

On the issue of pretending to sleep while alone, it's obvious she wants you to make a move. Some ladies are that way.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by farano(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Are you her husband

You bera get serious with your studies

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by naijaboiy: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:
Life is all abt risk.... It is risky nt to take risky..... Jus b bold lik Bold 5... B straight lik Iphone 4..... B fast lik Valdes... @ d end of d day, u wil knw its as easy as bleepin ur nxt door neighbor....
grin
I Like this cool
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by valdes00(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

grin
I Like this cool
Tanx boss

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Harmthe(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes thumb up. i need to subscribe to ur weekly article abt getting laid.
lol
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Give me her number lemme ask her.
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2014
She wants you to make a move,,thats the obvious fact...

On the other hand,,check yourself if you are really ready to go intimate with her smiley

If you are then you have to be bold...try caressing her hands and face softly and see how she responds to it...

Look at her straight in the eyes and look at her lips,,lick your lips and bite it softly...this is an invitation and an awareness of what you want to do with her.

Bold girls will take the next step,,while shy girls may look away or allow you lead them on.

The ball is in your court my brother cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by datguru: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2014
That's where reading of body language comes into play, if you love her and she loves you and you've both got some chemistry for each other, the desire to do such will be in the both of you but its your duty to decode it since in our own part of the word, women don't make the first move even if they need it more than you do. Or if you can't read her body language, simply create a scenario that will make you kiss her. See me in my office if the problem persist

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by naijaboiy: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Tanx boss
you're welcome smiley
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by iceberylin(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2014
Question for the Gods undecided
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by KingTom(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2014
My guy listen and listen good because I will advise you this once. Next time she lies ***Checks if they are eavesdropping*** also lie and feign sleep, then like an electrocuted person stiffen your right hand place it on her right lipsrsealed your left on her left lipsrsealed if nothing happens raise your sleep induced leg and cover her lipsrsealed if nothing happens then record the results. Repeat the procedure three more times while alternating the steps. Conclude and submit a hardcopy to me, one to Valdes00 and the last one to HOD Iceberlyin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by valdes00(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2014
KingTom:
My guy listen and listen good because I will advise you this once. Next time she lies ***Checks if they are eavesdropping*** also lie and feign sleep, then like an electrocuted person stiffen your right hand place it on her right lipsrsealed your left on her left lipsrsealed if nothing happens raise your sleep induced leg and cover her lipsrsealed if nothing happens then record the results. Repeat the procedure three more times while alternating the steps. Conclude and submit a hardcopy to me, one to Valdes00 and the last one to HOD Iceberlyin grin
Lolzzz....... OP wit al wetin u don read for hear, abeg no fuckup nxt tym.... Na good news I wan hear oo
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by destante(f): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

On the other hand,,check yourself if you are really ready to go intimate with her smiley

If you are then you have to be bold...try caressing her hands and face softly and see how she responds to it...

Look at her straight in the eyes and look at her lips,,lick your lips and bite it softly...this is an invitation and an awareness of what you want to do with her.

Bold girls will take the next step,,while shy girls may look away or allow you lead them on.

Ewoo. Master-kisser-extraordinaire. cheesy
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by ERCROSS(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2014
O.p...
Her room mates excuse u guys when u visit her...
Jeez...
U r sleeping on the bicycle ooo..
**in olamide's voice :: First of all......**

Hmmm...
I heard u saying **Go down low
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2014
KingTom:
Lmao.
Clown. grin
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Davidovinci(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2014
The more u think about it the harder it becomes.Kiss her and get it over with already..
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by cdamsel(f): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

This really cracked me up cheesy grin grin grin
Abeg kiss her if u won kiss her,if she wants it she won't stop you, if she doesn't? prepare yourself for the worse grin
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by jnrbayano(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

Sexuality section-like advice.
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by KingTom(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2014
MzMariah:
Lmao.
Clown. grin
Na lie I talk grin
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by KingTom(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2014
perry2020:
Do u like her?
Do u want a relationship with her?
Don't just do it coz u feel she is bored or might want it,u never can tell she might be thinking of something else and also might be thinking what ur thinking,u know ladies re hard to predict,you might make the first move now n she might think you wana take advantage,why don't you guys try to communicate more and discuss more intimately,then you can Atleast know what's on her mind,just take it slow.goodluck.

From kissing now to the main thing after you will scatter the place,dnt say bt I dint ask her out or your nt interested again,besides I thought they said sex is for married couples.
Scatter which place shocked
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Lolzzz....... OP wit al wetin u don read for hear, abeg no fuckup nxt tym.... Na good news I wan hear oo
Abi grin
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by kingopta(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2014
Wake up guy
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by FKO1(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Some pple can dull anyhow ...
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by dablazor: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2014
I have bn in ds situation couple times b4 tho nt which so much greenlights as she has flashed you, i usually say sth nice bout her lips and watch if she blushes or feel offended, then i asked if i could kiss her, (do nt expect a direct answer) i was serious bout it too and bold when i asked. .just be bold, and dont be shaky when u ask. And pls dnt sound like a bad kid when u ask.
But if u ask me, she wants u to make a move, and if u dont soonest, she would hate u, dts d fact.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by willi926(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ehmm,wetin i wan b talk again sef,ok i don remember. UCHE FACE UR WORK OOO. Oga study 1st 2 improve on ur gramma
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Barayeks(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
If you keep slacking..... she'll get tired of you and will stop reaching out or inviting you over.

love/lust can turn to resentment real fast if it isn't fed

stop slacking, "the baallz is in your shorts" pun intended cheesy
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by tayoxx(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
this guy dull die....
Re: How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? by Barayeks(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Barayeks:
If you keep slacking..... she'll get tired of you and will stop reaching out or inviting you over.

love/lust can turn to resentment real fast if it isn't fed

stop slacking, "the baallz is in your shorts" pun intended cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why / ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** / How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.