Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** (3438 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / I Think Women Boobz Are Mysterious. (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lagmostkuit == sad well me bat3 is dead, cant type much.... But if yu can wish someone yu dnt know death, then i wud make sure yu wont eva see a husband to marry coz yur height of wickedness no be here oooo...

To all d gulible guys that run after shapeless figures and forget to observe their personalities, i wouldnt be sorry wen she kills you or make your life suck shiiit beware of gals ooo. They are doomed creatures created by God to destroy and test man......

They have nothing good to offer, stop making them feel important while you look stupid...... D greatest men in history hardly or even had women around them... Name it: napoleon, isaac newton, darwin and the likes......

Gals are the dirtiest, most stinking creatures that can only talk but not act, so why make them feel they are something...

The lady that spits on you would run back to you wen there's trouble so y threat her like gold wen she's just a mere carbon ..

Be wise.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by falconey(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
noted!

This is personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Dim007(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well Malcolm x has a woman by his side and Nelson Mandela also had one just to name a few

1 Like

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dim007:
Well Malcolm x has a woman by his side and Nelson Mandela also had one just to name a few
are they yur definition of great men..... Dude go back to history and read pple that made wu mandela, bill gates who they ever were/are .... Those wu built wot d world depend on

1 Like

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Dim007(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
are they yur definition of great men..... Dude go back to history and read pple that made wu mandela, bill gates who they ever were/are .... Those wu built wot d world depend on
People like Malcolm X and Mandela were great great men because the stood for a cause of equality even in the presence of stiff opposition.. They are an obvious representation of people with exemplary characters
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Op where is this coming from? undecided
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by shegsrules(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2015
But na woman born u and d great men u talking about. Y not just say be careful around women

1 Like

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Lagmostkuit == sad well me bat3 is dead, cant type much.... But if yu can wish someone yu dnt know death, then i wud make sure yu wont eva see a husband to marry coz yur height of wickedness no be here oooo...

To all d gulible guys that run after shapeless figures and forget to observe their personalities, i wouldnt be sorry wen she kills you or make your life suck shiiit beware of gals ooo. They are doomed creatures created by God to destroy and test man......

They have nothing good to offer, stop making them feel important while you look stupid...... D greatest men in history hardly or even had women around them... Name it: napoleon, isaac newton, darwin and the likes......

Gals are the dirtiest, most stinking creatures that can only talk but not act, so why make them feel they are something...

The lady that spits on you would run back to you wen there's trouble so y threat her like gold wen she's just a mere carbon ..

Be wise.....
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Warefa!
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Another bleating goat whose birth was unfortunately celebrated, by a "woman".

Iranu. . . One can only wonder the kind of woman that brought him up - "dirtiest, most stinking, nothing good to offer"?

Suicide is always a viable option to ranting and bleating your frustrations profusely. . . Ewu can beer.

7 Likes

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Haywhymido(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2015
I refuse to comment
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Tnycee(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Mr OP, just because you ran into or had some nasty experience with some girls doesnt mean you should come here and spew garbage. And I hope you've not seen successful men with wives.

Iranu Oshi.
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Brugo(m): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2015
Women are like fire. Useful and dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by chibwike(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2015
She break your heart ni? grin
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Limerick: 12:35am On Jul 27, 2015
OP beside every successful man, stands gallantly; a figure 8 looking bbitch...
so your point again? undecided

1 Like

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Its official....

OP is an ODE!!! angry Cover ur face in shame!!!

1 Like

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by datyrone(m): 1:34am On Jul 27, 2015
O.p this your write up is so personal... Seems as if you've not been lucky to meet strong women.women with personality and class

1 Like

Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by loomer: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2015
Wetin woman don do u?
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by bammy777(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Dim007:
. Mandela wife cheated on him.
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Coming from a frustrated and dejected man....ooops I mean "Boy" undecided

A girl dumped your dumbass and you are here ranting like a foolundecided

Mtcheeeeeeewundecided
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by funlord(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2015
lagmostkuit post=36309642]
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Warefa![/quote]

Why you no just _fuck this goat so that you 4 save the rest of us and yourself this embarrassment? After all him mama say him no dey do pass 1 minute 4 bed!
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Just here to do aproko
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Swizdoe(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Op where is this coming from? undecided
From Sambisa
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Blackett:
Another bleating goat whose birth was unfortunately celebrated, by a "woman".

Iranu. . . One can only wonder the kind of woman that brought him up - "dirtiest, most stinking, nothing good to offer"?

Suicide is always a viable option to ranting and bleating your frustrations profusely. . . Ewu can beer.
man its obvious you and yur family are damned.... Got nothing to say to a blessed f00l*tongue*
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

Mtcheeeeeeewundecided
MsPat:
Its official....
OP is an ODE!!! angry
Cover ur face in shame!!!
adeh39:

Mtcheeeeeeewundecided
only if you both were finer than a crafted goat sculpture i got in my livingroom i would have taken you words serious... cheesy
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by topcube(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Op take it easy, I've had about 3 breakups just because of my financial status, yet, I never codemn women, nor disrespect them, though, it is painful & disappointing sometime seeing your heart broken, but hey... dust yourself up & move on... you will later meet someone who will connect the missing link. God created men & women & God can never be an author of confusion.
Pls listen to Psquare - Bring It On.
Shalom!
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by obiageligraced(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=Blackett post=36309648]Another bleating goat whose birth was unfortunately celebrated, by a "woman".

[/quote

Seconded...baby
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
only if you both were finer than a crafted goat sculpture i got in my livingroom i would have taken you words serious... cheesy

Heeeehehehe......I don't blame you....you must have been blinded by the lady that dumped your silly ass grin grin

Fooooooool (no offieeense) grin
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehehe......I don't blame you....you must have been blinded by the lady that dumped your silly ass grin grin

Fooooooool (no offieeense) grin
iddiiiiiiiooooooooooooot ( no offieeense) did i ever mention i was heart broken
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
iddiiiiiiiooooooooooooot ( no offieeense) did i ever mention i was heart broken

You wouldn't hv created this thread If you were not heartbrokenwink

Mumucheesy
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

You wouldn't hv created this thread If you were not heartbrokenwink

Mumucheesy

oniranu u sha wan hear.... I havent had a gf, wah about that? #ode infact you are a gifted reetard
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
oniranu u sha wan hear.... I havent had a gf, wah about that? #ode infact you are a gifted reetard

Heeeehehe.....you don't hv to deny it boy.....we know your typewink
Re: ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehe.....you don't hv to deny it boy.....we know your typewink
gal u need some sleep okay....... It would help develop your brain cells to improve your reasoning

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Deep In The Friend Zone.... / Shocking!!reasons Women Are Comfortable Walking Without Pant / Why Are Women Looked Upon As Mere Sex Objects? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.