Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? (2169 Views)

What's The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Ever Done For You? / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by chistiana(f): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2006
woo!!! this question goes straight to every one here,

when u learn that Ur baby girl or Ur baby boy as been contacted with this deadly disease called HIV a day to Ur wedding what will u do,

it happens that u have both gone for various test and so on before the wedding but a day to the wedding u notice something strange in him or her, and u move down to the hospital and they told u she's HIV positive what will be Ur reaction. will the wedding hold on not?

pls i need a response to this.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by janetgurl: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2006
well i will just leave him and walk away from the wedding
or i'll just kill myself
because maybe i have it too
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Oracle(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
This is really hard to decide.
well since she didnt contract the disease from me, she'll have to leave.

if it wasn't contracted sexually then i'm undecided undecided
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Free(f): 1:55am On Oct 13, 2006
call off the wedding undecided

if he didnt get it from me then where??
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by chistiana(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2006
I think as for me i will stick to him, so far he didnt contact such disease tru sexual transmition , i will accept my faith and carry my cross. I dont mind if i also have that disease so far i Love him.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Busta(f): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2006
hey christiana;

is there sth u're trynna tell us cos this ur questions and answers get K-Leg oh.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Soundmind(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2007
I will solidly stand by her.
My girlfriend is HIV +ve while i am _ve. We have been making love but highly protected. I take very good care of her.
She is also very loving.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by MajestyHRH(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2007
If she had it before I met her, and was sincere about it, then I will help her find a cure. But if she got it after we started going out then it's over b'cos she definitely didn't get it from me.

However, if this deadly disease is HIV/AIDS then I ain't gonna mess with that babe.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by member126910(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
One more reason to hold oneself until marriage.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by boysteve1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2007
if she didn't contact it through sex menn, no matter wat anybody say we will die together being an aids patient ohh, we go take ham make money because our own go be d first wey dem detect for wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!We start seminars and tv shows we can become ophrah Gba be
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by kasey(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2007
well,to me if there is true love.i will stick to her and make sure things is ok for the both of us.anyway will dont pray for such?
bye for now
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by BASETSANA(f): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2007
Thats the time when he needs me the most and l will most certainly be there for him
after all l would have sworn to be there for him"for better or worse"
life is not all about roses cause even roses have thorns,we all make mistakes
so it will become a matter of me having to get a way of preventing myself from contracting the disease not leaving him
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by sylvao2000(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2007
BASETSANA:

Thats the time when he needs me the most and l will most certainly be there for him
after all l would have sworn to be there for him"for better or worse"
life is not all about roses cause even roses have thorns,we all make mistakes
so it will become a matter of me having to get a way of preventing myself from contracting the disease not leaving him

l guess this happen to almost all family in south africa am not supprise to hear this from you like one of my friend said to me two years ago he said any family that is not contacted by this deadly disease ( HIV/AIDS ) is not recongnised in south africa.

@poster --- hope you are not contacted already and just looking for words of encouragement, tested before Wedding Negative ----------- A day to the wedding possitive grin grin grin you are not sound at all, , l guess you need to go for Doctor checkup something is wrong with you,
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by BASETSANA(f): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2007
Sylvao you the most self centred egocentric person l have ever known
and for your own information not every person in South Africa is infected by the virus
so l suggest you get your facts straight before saying anything
and besides AIDS is everywhere we all either infected or affected in a
way,l pity your attitude you need help
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by CrazyMan(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2007
I would call off that wedding and move on with my life.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Saipro(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2007
Awusubillahi !!! Who thought up this kinda shit. Practices zealously pursued pass into habits. I beg, constructive thinking. Positive thinking. When you get to kind of bridge that requires this kinda discussion, we'll be supportive of whatever action you take in crossing it. Until then, let evil thoughts drift by ,
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by ablegeo: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2007
maybe if am total in love with her, what i have to do, is to find a solution, since i know there must a solution, if not, i hav to stay side with her, and move with my life. cry embarassed
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Saipro(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2007
Awusubillahi !!! Who thought up this kinda shit. Practices zealously pursued pass into habits. I beg, constructive thinking. Positive thinking. When you get to kind of bridge that requires this kinda discussion, we'll be supportive of whatever action you take in crossing it. Until then, let evil thoughts drift by ,
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by chistiana(f): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
ahahah Sylvao28

ve u forgoten during that one nigtstand i ve wit yea,
cos i ve been looking for u all over the forum so u better go do check up
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by ablegeo: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2007
ahahah Sylvao28

ve u forgoten during that one nigtstand i ve wit yea,
because i ve been looking for u all over the forum so u better go do check up

what ar u try to say, that sylvao28 has the hiv aids, well sylvao28 u hav heard her sayin so, what do u think,
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hmmmm
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by marlet01(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Poster

I would call of the wedding and we will both leave each-other.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by deewhaaat(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
I will be there to take care of her,

Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by chiommy123(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
A beg abeg love no dey this one oh
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
chistiana:
woo!!! this question goes straight to every one here,

when u learn that Ur baby girl or Ur baby boy as been contacted with this deadly disease called HIV a day to Ur wedding what will u do,

it happens that u have both gone for various test and so on before the wedding but a day to the wedding u notice something strange in him or her, and u move down to the hospital and they told u she's HIV positive what will be Ur reaction. will the wedding hold on not?

pls i need a response to this.
first of all, how long has he known? is he on treatment, if he is and his viral load is low, i will still go ahead and marry himm
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Lover Has Contacted The Deadly Disease? by Liliyann(f): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Why will a sane lady be with someone with a deadly disease when is not a death warrant??

But if the man is very loaded and rich,you can just compromise by getting married to him,make sure you delay any sex between you guys and arrange for guys to send him to an errand to his maker!
No need waiting for him to go on his own,am sure he will appreciate, that way you get to inherit his wealth and live as large as you want!!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call, And Tell Him Sorry / Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me / My Resistance Is Running Out: , What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.