Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? (2152 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by myssfyne(f): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2007
Can a girl ask a guy she really admires out, without being considered too foward or cheap?
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2007
i think there has been a previous topic on this. look around you . anyway to answer your question,i think it depends on the society and its values, and the individuals.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by sillyboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2007
Mssfyne. Don't mind ThoniaSlim oooo. The answer is right here in my post. It's alright to ask a guy out whether you like him or not grin. You know what? You can start with me cool. I'm waiting. Even before you ask sef, I don say capital YES!!!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by sammy6(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2007
@sillyboy
Olboy you are one hell of a womanizer
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by jhibola: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
the way you put ur self is the way people take u, most of the guys dont tink the same way, so asking a guy out is not the best cos he will treat u as a slave (afterall she came to meet me)
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by pierremarc(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2007
cheesy i don't see anything in a gal askin a guy out. as a matter of fact i like it when it happens cos its unexpected and leaves the guy lost for a while. i had my fare share of that in secondary school. also ladies are more outgoin now than before. if u dig a guy, let him know. u can use body language it u can't spit it out and pray the guy's radar is compliant with urs.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Raf1(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2007
I asked my present BF out, and we still together, 6 months down the line
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by jhibola: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2007
uhnnnnn dats nice to hear but be careful
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by myssfyne(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ sillyboy, you are cute sha, so tell me what you want,you could make me your girl. hope you would say yes to me wink
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by myssfyne(f): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ sillyboy, you are cute sha, so tell me what you want,you could make me your girl. hope you would say yes to me wink
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by jhibola: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
what do u have to say silly boyaccept and i will tell oreofemi
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by oreofemi(f): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2007
Leave him alone, am not his girl anyway, but if i see him with another girl, am going to kill him , because am still trying to shut him up of all these stupids things he says.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by hustla(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2007
SILLY BOI IS REALLY SILLY, AINT NOTHING BAD BOUT IT, DEPENDS ON HOW MATURE THE guy is.Start by asking Obasanjo or kola olawuyi out, feel me?
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by tlops(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
hustla:

SILLY BOI IS REALLY SILLY, AINT NOTHING BAD BOUT IT, DEPENDS ON HOW MATURE THE guy is.

I agree, its high time ladies started voicing out their emotions,and the guys should give 'em a chance.Women too can fall in love at first sight and that should not be killed. The only thing is our society
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by sweetnsexy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
I dont see anything wrong with it. I think the girl just needs to be smart if it's Naija.

Dont be too forward, be nice and indirectly attract his attention. That's the hint for our society,
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by tlops(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2007
I do not mean silly boy is silly.oo
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Crazybabe(f): 12:34am On Jul 02, 2007
yeh, i dont see any problem in askin a guy out, smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by tlops(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2007
Crazy_babe:

yeh, i don't see any problem in askin a guy out, smiley

have tried it before??
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by dreamnaira(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2007
i think i wll appreciate a girl that lov me. if a girl ask me out, i wll ponder why she does that, maybe she loves. i ve been a victim of going after girls that didn't care later realised my mistakes. it's usually happens for guys to go after girls that re not after them.
For me any one can propose, it doesn't matter who does, what matters to me is love. True love. If u love, you say it aloud otherwise the moment wll passes by.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by johnnygan(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2007
I see nuffin wrong neither. In our world of today, anythin can happen. So babe, you can ask a guy out. It very important to kill a burning fire inside the heart with water than to let in burn your heart and out-grind ya. Good luck heh
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by fromuk(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
this topic is very close to asking a guy will u marry me? check it out guys
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by iice(f): 5:47am On Jul 04, 2007
Yeah she can, just depends on the individual.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Njoy1(f): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2007
I would go for it if I see a guy that I like. I see nothing wrong making the first move. Make sure we both eye each other up and down first that usually breaks the ice. Let the eyes do the talking.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by McDoe(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2007
One thing is key; the world is changing! Take the leap if it is to your advantage and does not hurt anyone. It is a free world.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by jamolomo(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
i dere is noting rung with ask a guy out
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by adosjun(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
Wow. Do beautiful ladies ask guyz out with d so much attention they get?
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
Well it depends some men are still in the dark ages while others are 21st centuried men.
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Tipsy85(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
People would say that it is not ok because we are "Africans" and blah blah blah,
But in this day and age, it's not such a big deal. Personally, I would ask a guy out if I really like him and if he has shown signs that he feels the same way oh, I can't allow one son of man like that blow me off oh!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Donvilo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well it depends some men are still in the dark ages while others are 21st centuried men.
I know that I shouldn't be saying this for some reasons best known to me but i must admit that @ times, the way u used to classify some men sometimes seems to crack me up. grin
@Topic. There's nuffin wrong with that, missy. Just be smart. wink
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
Donvilo:

I know that I shouldn't be saying this for some reasons best known to me but i must admit that @ times, the way u used to classify some men sometimes seems to crack me up. grin
@Topic. There's nuffin wrong with that, missy. Just be smart. wink
grin grin grin Why?
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Donvilo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
Tipsy85:

People would say that it is not ok because we are "Africans" and blah blah blah,
But in this day and age, it's not such a big deal. Personally, I would ask a guy out if I really like him and if he has shown signs that he feels the same way oh,  I can't allow one son of man like that blow me off oh!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Hmmm, That's a wise girl. wink
Re: Is It Ok To Ask A Guy Out? by Donvilo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
Cos' some of ma fellow dudes might take my admittance (although am seeing it as a joke) as some sort of 'betrayal" to them instead of opposing u. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Guy Or Lady Is Cheating On You The Night Before Wedding What Will You Do / Sex: A Sweet And Sour Game / If U Had To Marry Ur Partner Where U Met Them, Wher Will It B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.