Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend (2946 Views)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Senator1974:
How many times have you knelt Down and apologised to your mother whenever you offended her??
Good question

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by EpicNigerian(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Some years ago in Warri,I was driving through airport road one afternoon, when I witness a very touching scene.It was between a guy and his girlfriend.

The girl had already stoped an okada and was looking really angry and the guy was holding on to her bag,as if he was trying to yank the handbag from her.It was almost like a robbery scene.

Cars,okadas and passersby were begining to slow down to watch what was happening.At that moment my car was just so close to the scene,so I could actually hear what they were saying.

I heard the guy seriously begging his girl,pleading with her not to enter the okada and come back home with him,that he fvcked up,that she should forgive him.The girl was like,"stay away from me.....leave me alone.....I don't want to ever see u again.....don't you ever come looking for me....." and blah blah blah.

For the almost 20-30 seconds of the short drama, this guy was still holding on to his girl's bag with tears welling up in his eyes,by this time the girl was already sitting on the motobike with one hand clutched to her bag.

All of a sudden,this guy just went down on his knees on a major road with heavy traffic of cars,okadas and lots of people,who were already watching what was happening.

On seeing that her boyfriend was already on his knees, and still pleading with her not to go.This girl got down from the okada and held her boyfriend up,hugged him and both of them started walking back to the boy's house in the full glare of the already cheering crowd.

In my mind,I was like, chai, Warri no dey carry last at all.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
If his begging and explanations didn't change a thing then I doubt if kneeling down will make any difference.

If I were him I'd let her be for meantime.

Then later when she is calm I'd go and explain everything to her or better still send her good friend to plead on me behalf.
ok.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 14, 2014
FOLLOWING!
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Yeah guyz, I eventually did not have to kneel down, a cake with a wine waz enough with ma explanation. Shout out to u guyz, u all make sense. But I believe if a lady u really value is about to leave your life, do everytn in your power to get her back.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by ikechukwuriche: 2:02am On Feb 17, 2018
i need help nairalanders. I have a girlfriend in d university who i love so much she love me as well and we started dating 17th of december 2017 d oroblem is she found a new guy on d 17th of jan 2018 and i noticed it due to d fact that d no longer call like she use to or text and whenever i call at night she won't pick up of which afterwards she will switch off her phone i haven't had sex with her yet and i have been avoiding it i think its d reason why she's cheating now she's drifting away and i really need her back to her normal self i need helo to take her back from d stranger who took her away from me (pls dont mind my inability to punctuate it doesnt matter to me at this point)

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls / Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.