Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. (4854 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'm devastated. We only dated for 3weeks. THis girl loved me, we did so many things together.I was happy I found love but it all ended after 3weeks cos of my own mistakes. I have tried to beg but she still standing on her words. She asked we remain friends. She gave me a tight hug and left. I'm not my self.

Has any one been in such Dilenma before? What did he/she do?
How long did it last?

Can anyone tell me how short he/she has gone into a relationship.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by pasqal09: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
What did you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by richybanky(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP how old are u?

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
pasqal09:
What did you do?
She didn't play hard 2get for me so I took her for granted... She warned me severally but I deciided not to heed. She ended d relationship last week thursday but called me in d evenin and apologised only for her to come again 2day and ended it again. She warned me of 3rd parties in our relationship, but I didn't heed
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
richybanky:
OP how old are u?
Does that matter? I senior ur elder bro sha.mayb me and ur papa na age mate slf

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by pasqal09: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
jeron1:

She didn't play hard 2get for me so I took her for granted... She warned me severally but I deciided not to heed. She ended d relationship last week thursday but called me in d evenin and apologised only for her to come again 2day and ended it again. She warned me of 3rd parties in our relationship, but I didn't heed
So the whole thing was your fault then?

Well you will just have to start all over again. And do it right this time
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
richybanky:
OP how old are u?
Good question; because a matured adult would not take a lady for granted because she has no time to begin playing 'hide-and-seek'/hard to get.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by 1one: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
You've not still answered the question with specificity....

What DID YOU DO...

At least so we can learn from your mistake(s)

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
pasqal09:

So the whole thing was your fault then?

Well you will just have to start all over again. And do it right this time

I doubt if she will accept me again....
She said she loves me but love isn't enough that she don't want to look @dis day in future and regret not takin d action
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by pasqal09: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
jeron1:

I doubt if she will accept me again....
She said she loves me but love isn't enough that she don't want to look @dis day in future and regret not taking d action

you can move on to other girls then, there are many fishes in the ocean
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by farano(f): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Good girl

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
jeron1:

Sounds like kid's love... smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
1one:
You've not still answered the question with specificity....

What DID YOU DO...

At least so we can learn from your mistake(s)

I av explained oh... Read thru... Though it was all my faul. I wish I could turn back d hands of time
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by vizkiz: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
pasqal09:

chop Knuckle wink

farano:
Good girl

undecided
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jsunex(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
jeron1:
I'm devastated. We only dated for 3weeks. THis girl loved me, we did so many things together.I was happy I found love but it all ended after 3weeks cos of my own mistakes. I have tried to beg but she still standing on her words. She asked we remain friends. She gave me a tight hug and left. I'm not my self.

How long did it last?

Dat 1 nah:" rela" comot the "tionship"
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by andysnoopy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
MzNelly:

Good question; because a matured adult would not take a lady for granted because she has no time to begin playing 'hide-and-seek'/hard to get.

What? Were you saying something? Look, I don't speak Spanish. undecided
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jsunex(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
jeron1:

How long did it last?

Dat 1 nah:" rela" comot the "tionship"...lol
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Segse(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
All these children's love self.......why do u want to knw how short one's relationship was when we're not all children here playing hide and seek
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Wristler: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2014
jsunex:

Dat 1 nah:" rela" comot the "tionship"...lol
True, dem no even "relate" sef grin
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Neroanna(f): 1:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Its a short term relationship,get over it! angry
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by richybanky(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2014
jeron1:

Does thaI matter? I senior ur elder bro sha.mayb me and ur papa na age mate slf
Dis really shows how disrespectful and immatured u ar, bt I don't blame cus all I can see here is u ar still a kid so go and deal wit ur prob... BIG FOOL undecided
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by richybanky(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2014
MzNelly:

U said it all... Its obvious dat he was looking for a cheap attention..
Gud morning, how was ur nite?
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by philantoxx(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2014
guy u know wat to do,to make tinz right.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2014
pasqal09:

Well it depends on the kind of fish you need at that point.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by freesinzu(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2014
How long did it last?

Can anyone tell me how short he/she has gone into a relationship.[/quote]

Why ask again u just told us

A few months
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by pasqal09: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2014
3cycle:

Well it depends on the kind of fish you need at that point.
No matter the kind of fish he needs, they are all available.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Three weeks is quite long though for me though!
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by MisterLongman(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
She did the right thing... You were not ready for the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2014
But is it not funny that you ve misbehaved within 3weeks. What ll you do in months?
Op abi you dey joke with this post?
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
richybanky:

Dis really shows how disrespectful and immatured u ar, bt I don't blame cus all I can see here is u ar still a kid so go and deal wit ur prob... BIG FOOL undecided

Matured man asking childiush questions.... What has age got 2do with wat I posted... Bigger FOOL
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
RockyTeee:
But is it not funny that you ve misbehaved within 3weeks. What ll you do in months?
Op abi you dey joke with this post?

I swear to God...I no joke oh. Happened yesterday. She came 2my house and said I should giv her my bb, I gave her cos has my password. Went tru my chats wih d babe s been warnin me about... Since yest till now, dat same babee neva even ping me... Was she sent 2 destroy ma relationship and leave me alone?... Its painful bro
MisterLongman:
She did the right thing... You were not ready for the relationship

I was ma bro but I underated her actions...I loved her but didn't knw unil she spilled it out and I bgged for hours and still standing on her words... She still came 2my house 2day but isn't like b4... We r friends and jst friends... Can I still maintain dat level, seein some1 I'm attached 2 as friend? She was even callin my "my baby" in presence of ma friends bu we both know we r just frnds. We were actin like politicians... She hugged and rested on me in dre presence... How?... I'm dieing inside

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? / Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / W"hat Moaning sound do you make during "shukuma" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.