Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

(PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! (3504 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
I really felt sad immediately my friend sent this to me..this is pitiful..What's your say on this Romancelander...

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by iceberylin(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
See why Gej need to licence Guns undecided

6 Likes

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by StPete: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Never jump to conclusion. This whole story is one-sided. I'm so sure there's more to the story. Perhaps, we need to hear from the guy himself

2 Likes

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
StPete:
Never jump to conclusion. This whole story is one-sided. I'm so sure there's more to the story. Perhaps, we need to hear from the guy himself
True....I always believe girls are the causes of every breakup in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
We don settle this last week,I tell u say the curse wey go follow d guy put Gucci shoe and Armani suit
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by chimerase2: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:
I get u go borrow amu? undecided
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
wait o,na all gurls them the break upp with after dating for 11years few days ago tosyn2much posted something like this
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by prevail23(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
y won't she wake up tmrw? na jazz?..nawa oo,d guy wicked sha,He felt he needed to upgrade from tecno to Iphone5 now dat he has money but he has forgotten dat it was dat same tecno dat served him well wen he had no money to buy an iPhone..pls give me d guy's address,he just broke a heart so I have to break his neck...BTW;if d girl no wake up tmrw,a beg help me console her parents
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by iceberylin(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
I get u go borrow amu? undecided

Which type undecided
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmm, im still wondering what i will be doing dating a guy for 11yrs.
I mean, i deh craze?

1 Like

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by chimerase2: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:

Which type undecided
dos nollywood type undecided
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by chimerase2: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Only God knws wat he might havee done to her mins3
Only God knws how many meso and mife might have entered her opianta in de course of satisfying de iddiot for 11 years now de iddiot has dumped her for freasher babe who might be virgin or secondary virgin

Now to ma future wife shey I dn de warn u as u take de mumu de follow dat ua bobo and he is busy killing ua cat doing all manners of tins to ua sacred mins3
SEE BROS ANYWIA U DEY DE KILL DE CAT OF MA FUTURE WIFE ALL IN DE NAME OF NA UA BABE ABEG TAKE AMU EASY remain for me embarassed
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by iceberylin(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
dos nollywood type undecided
That thing na gun undecided
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Young03(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
If the story is real
babe go do juju 4 am..God will understand

1 Like

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by chimerase2: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:

That thing na gun undecided
nooo oh no be gun na sun undecided
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
missberrypop5:
Hmmm, im still wondering what i will be doing dating a guy for 11yrs.
I mean, i deh craze?
Why can't you?
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by iceberylin(m): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
chimerase2:
nooo oh no be gun na sun undecided
We talking Ak you talking n.wood rubbish angry

When you go get sense
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Oluwaseun929(m): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2015
11 years is too much, jst like dating a grl frm jss1-400level grin kilode. d vibe can't be ther anymore, the only thing that can mak me stay in such a relationship is if we got engaged inbtw.. Otherwise anything can happen

1 Like

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by sammieguze(m): 5:15am On Mar 17, 2015
StPete:
I also believe so esp since the lady has been financing him.

Person wey u de finance sef de disrespect you let alone person wey don see you finish.

But still... D guy needs to be shot for pretending all these while
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by ejiro2130(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2015
StPete:

Don't mind all those useless girls, they think we don't kw them

They will be sleeping around when dating a broke guy knowing he can't leave them because he needs the cash

Now he's a big boy, you still want him to marry the same girl who treated him like poo because she splits her salary??

Sister there's more to a relationship than splitting ur salary, if it's ur salary come and take it

And yes am typing from my own experience!!
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2015
11 Years? dat na marriage na shooo....
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2015
profojah:

True....I always believe girls are the causes of every breakup in a relationship

True talk my guy.
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by cyprianlah(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2015
11years, wtf! Dude deserves to be shot at close range
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2015
We have settled dis tho

Call it a divorce..not a break up

11 yrx is enof to get married ..AV 3 cute kids..get ur firstborn into jss1...get a house nd couple of cars..mheeen datz too much

1 Like

Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Exjoker(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
iceberylin:
Dey there the wait for gov'ment to legalize gun. My loaded shot gun is under my bed waiting for any troll that may come my way....
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by iceberylin(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2015
Exjoker:
Dey there the wait for gov'ment to legalize gun. My loaded shot gun is under my bed waiting for any troll that may come my way....
so na you kill andyblaze grin
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Exjoker(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2015
iceberylin:

so na you kill andyblaze grin
Shhhh!!!.. I no know say an him o. I'm innocent I swear
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by goldfish80(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2015
What does the girl want anyway? They should have dated for 15 years?
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by Wristler: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
11 years. shocked shocked shocked.....Why was the babe dulling too??. She shld have taken him to the altar herself
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by bammy777(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
ejiro2130:

Don't mind all those useless girls, they think we don't kw them

They will be sleeping around when dating a broke guy knowing he can't leave them because he needs the cash

Now he's a big boy, you still want him to marry the same girl who treated him like poo because she splits her salary??

Sister there's more to a relationship than splitting ur salary, if it's ur salary come and take it

And yes am typing from my own experience!!
. Confirm. Let dem know.....
Re: (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! by bammy777(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
cyprianlah:
11years, wtf! Dude deserves to be shot at close range
. And you deserve to be beheaded. Cuz u kw noffin about d story, u don't know what the lady did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies / Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. / White Men Paying To Cuddle With A Black Woman For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.