Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? (4856 Views)

Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture / 1st Abuja Sex Party-endtime-photo / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by HerJahSir(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2015
WTF? undecided

Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2015
It's buriful

Stupidity come and see your bae
Mr cork come see a light skinned bae
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Uchan4u(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2015
The end point is unclothedness, until girls start coming out naked, they won't stop

1 Like

Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2015
She resembu ireneony
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Uchan4u(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2015
klassiquette:
It's buriful
hope u will soon try it out
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2015
Uchan4u:
The end point is unclothedness, until girls start coming out naked, they won't stop
If she's totally covered up.. Same guys will say she's not sexy enough.

Guess this is the end product of guys orientation
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Uchan4u:

hope u will soon try it out
LOL in my 10th life as human
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by LordOfTheWeed: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2015
Those bóobs tho kiss kiss kiss
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by ERCROSS(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Olympus has risen..... grin
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by obiorathesubtle: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Na sinaj be this undecided iono why I get the feeling say this na sinaj
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by MzPecs(f): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Fashonista grin
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by kizolo(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by kizolo(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Sinaj bobby no stand like this one grin
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by obiorathesubtle: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2015
kizolo:
Sinaj bobby no stand like this one
undecided serious? Her booby don collapse?
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by kizolo(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided serious? Her booby don collapse?
Odikwa ka lipsrsealed
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by yemoxyl(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2015
That's how it starts undecided
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by obiorathesubtle: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
kizolo:
grin why una hate sinaj like this
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by bronzegoddess(f): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice titties smiley

When u see a good thing, say that it is good smiley

1 Like

Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by emotions1: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2015
odikwa serious.....

kini mi dis.......

things fall apart
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Emac34: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Nice titties smiley

When u see a good thing, say that it is good smiley
I guess u like itgrin
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by sinaj(f): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
u knw say I no fit sample our bobby for public grin
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by sinaj(f): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
kizolo:

Shebi u don see my bobby b4 ni grin
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Laveda(f): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Those bóobs tho kiss kiss kiss
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by obiorathesubtle: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
sinaj:
u knw say I no fit sample our bobby for public grin
grin I talk am! I expected sth like this..
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by kizolo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
sinaj:
Shebi u don see my bobby b4 ni grin
grin grin
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Badboiz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
yemoxyl:
That's how it starts undecided

Hmm a popular Nlander used that Mystic falls, I think rokiatu or so.. welcome to NL sha
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by yemoxyl(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Badboiz:

Hmm a popular Nlander used that Mystic falls, I think rokiatu or so.. welcome to NL sha
Really?,guess she's also a fan of vampire diaries
Thank you
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Badboiz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
yemoxyl:

Really?,guess she's also a fan of vampire diaries
Thank you

Maybe, you are welcome, nice dp by the way
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by x6blade(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
By 2020 cloths will be old fashion. Get it? Old fashion. Loooll.......ok bye.
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Ayt27(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na this kind bobbi I dey like

Oooo-jigbi-jigbi-jigbi-jigbi
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by LordOfTheWeed: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sweetheart, I'm sorry cry you know how obsessed I am with boobs.. .. .. I just can't take my eyes of it embarassed
Re: Endtime Fashion, What’s The Meaning Of This? by Laveda(f): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Sweetheart, I'm sorry cry you know how obsessed I am with boobs.. .. .. I just can't take my eyes of it embarassed
Must you look at every "boobs" you come across? undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! / I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] / Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.