Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa (2233 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
We dated for close to 3 years before she travelled to South Africa for her modelling job and because of the distance, we kind of lost touch. I met and dated 2 more ladies at separate times but the relationships did not last as well (the first cheated and I left her when I found out)...the last one stopped communicating with me as soon as she went for her NYSC so I decided to move on and now, the one in SA came to Nigeria just last month before my birthday and "we indulged". Now we seem to be taking things more seriously and I don't want it to be short-lived like others so she is suggesting I relocate to South Africa. But I have my job to think about...meeting new people in SA and starting life all over will be kind of difficult and besides, it's a woman who has to come live with a man and not the other way round. Or what do u guys think?
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Question for the god's
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Goldenboy007(m): 12:15am On Oct 14, 2014
prince3009:
We dated for close to 3 years before she travelled to South Africa for her modelling job and because of the distance, we kind of lost touch. I met and dated 2 more ladies at separate times but the relationships did not last as well (the first cheated and I left her when I found out)...the last one stopped communicating with me as soon as she went for her NYSC so I decided to move on and now, the one in SA came to Nigeria just last month before my birthday and "we indulged". Now we seem to be taking things more seriously and I don't want it to be short-lived like others so she is suggesting I relocate to South Africa. But I have my job to think about...meeting new people in SA and starting life all over will be kind of difficult and besides, it's a woman who has to come live with a man and not the other way round. Or what do u guys think?

if you move to SA to join a woman without having guaranteed your own standing, Mehn!!!! Your name will become sorry !!!! You really don't know a woman until you are under her mercy!!!! Then you will know who she really is!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2014
eddiebruk:
Question for the god's

Is this the best you can do? SMH

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Goldenboy007:

if you move to SA to join a woman without having guaranteed your own standing, Mehn!!!! Your name will become sorry !!!! You really don't know a woman until you are under her mercy!!!! Then you will know who she really is!

Thank you very much Goldenboy. That was what I told her exactly but she says she wants to have me around her and does not want to leave me at the mercy of someone who will disappoint me again. I asked her what would be my fate if suddenly the relationship turns sour? And all she was that i should look st the bright side. But problem is that I just can't fathom starting life in a strange place where I have never been to
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2014
@ops, if u hv a good job here dat is earning u real cash den u hv to rethink abt it.bt if moving dere is gona bring u more money, den give it a try. jst dont depend on a woman interms of financial stuffs n in a country dat is nt urs, mehn dat will be suicide ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 14, 2014
sameer1212:
@ops, if u hv a good job here dat is earning u real cash den u hv to rethink abt it.bt if moving dere is gona bring u more money, den give it a try. jst dont depend on a woman interms of financial stuffs n in a country dat is nt urs, mehn dat will be suicide ooo

Very good advice.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 14, 2014
glitest:

Very good advice.
thank ma'am(love) cool

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 14, 2014
sameer1212:
thank ma'am(love) cool

You're very much welcome love
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 14, 2014
Bro you don't need to go to sa b4 to settle down now if she's not ready to come and stay in this hot nija make she stay her own besides plenty babes they everywere now even for this thread infact I don sight one fr you glitest this one go last pass tens sef if ya want
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 14, 2014
samflexxy:
Bro you don't need to go to sa b4 to settle down now if she's not ready to come and stay in this hot nija make she stay her own besides plenty babes they everywere now even for this thread infact I don sight one fr you glitest this one go last pass tens sef if ya want

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Past tense ke?....This chica is a present continuous tense oh.
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Jarchi(m): 3:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Make a vacation dere,and see for ur self or start-up her modelling shit here wif u,pls don't tell me u don't knw wat to do,just wanna hear wat've got to say
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by proudly233: 3:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Give her belle first. grin
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by agarawu23(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2014
I dont knw y our nja guys still dont get, na u go marry her abi na she go marry u? to me I will even advice u not to marry gals dat live abroad, I live abroad and I knw the kind of game dey play.

SA is not a good country where u can rely for job, I have been there and I knw wats happening over there. drug business and online scam is the only way u can survive.

stick to ur job here in nigeria, if she love u, she will come and settle with u
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by major466(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2014
To be or not to be. Go to South Africa or Remain in Nigeria. The decision is entirely yours to make.
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2014
prince3009:

U want to throw everything u have worked for years becos of a womAn ask her if she will do the same for you
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by MisterLongman(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Don't try it........ Or maybe try to visit SA first and see if things will work out if you really want to
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
free2ryhme:

U want to throw everything u have worked for years becos of a womAn ask her if she will do the same for you

That was why i asked for opinions. if i "wanted" to, i wouldn't post it here
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by nanauju(f): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nor try am say u dey move. if she really wants u she should stay in Nigeria.
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by free2ryhme: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
prince3009:

That was why i asked for opinions. if i "wanted" to, i wouldn't post it here

You don't need our opinion in your private and personal matters.

Come back when u make your final decision on the mAtter
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Dygeasy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Really? How much do you earn in your current job?
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
sounds like you talk from experience grin
Goldenboy007:

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2014
SA is kinda discriminative of Nigerians & moving over there without a very solid financial mainstay will be a disastrous mistake u'll live to regret for a long time.So,u both should have a tete-a-tete & come to a neutral concensus.Remember,u're the man,on very normal grounds,a woman is the one who joins the man & not the other way round.If u jeopardize ur job at the expense of love,remember u may not enjoy the love in the long run without cash.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by kelvinmuffins3(m): 1:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Move to SA and regret ever going there.

Focus on what you can see and stop thinking about a girl far away because I have been in that shoe before...
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by M4gunners: 3:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Guy if you really love her,i you would want to marry her, tell her get you invitation letter first. Then visit her ,know what she is doing there. Also try to find out what naija guys are doing to make a liven there. Compare it to your job back in Nigeria then you have the answer.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by Fmghewzy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Acidbath:

Lies...she dumped your f@ggot a$$!!!!

Gigolo p1g!!!

Dude seems you are on drugs.

This thread is over 7 years old yet you are attacking the op like ....
Are you sure you are okay!!?
Re: She Wants Me To Relocate To South Africa by HltSong: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Is this one commenting above me not a bigger f00l? grin

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? / Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? / Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.