Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day (2224 Views)

Is Your Partner A Nairalander? / Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by sylvao2000(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
l call jst once a day and she complain alot about it, l dont know how many times she want me call her a day.
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by suricattca(f): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2008
I dont call to him wink
He calls to me everyday, three or four time per day. He lives in Nigeria i live in Europa i dont know how many he paies
wink
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by christian9(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
5 times a day just to complain about things that are happening tongue
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ topic

It depends!
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by soulamanne(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
i call her when she beeps.so she determines the nos of time i call.ordinarily i would ve preferred early morn and late nite but if she beeps and i don call na wahala.she beeps like 6 times daily spread over the day.it is fun sha to ve sum1 get angry with me if i dont call.try increase urs to 2ce (morn and nite)
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by profj: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
Every body have one thing or the other to offer. But I want to tell you that for you to be rich, you need your money to work for you instead of you working for money.

I know the way to riches without sweat, you just need the training and that's all! Intrested person can contact me through jskprof.agbem@gmail.com for further discussion.
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by sistajay(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2008
I have lost count how many times a day I call him.
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by kokoye(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2008
Daily life of Kokoye at work

Kokoye: wat's up

wifey: nothing. wat u up to

kokoye: work

wifey: so, what's happening?

kokoye: i'm busy

wifey: alright. bye

wifey's phone: grin grin

Kokoye: hello!!

wifey: why didnt you talk to me when i called the last time

kokoye: cos am at work

wifey: am at work too. so??

kokoye: but i'm busy. maybe ur not

wifey: whatever. bye

Kokoye: ,

wifey: u sure ur ok?

kokoye: sigh. yea. u nko?

wifey: talk to me now

kokoye: I'm busy!! i'll call you during lunch

wifey: bye

Kokoye: !!

wifey: what u having for lunch

kokoye: dunno

wifey: go get some salad now. forgot, I should have packed food for you

kokoye: depends. i might go to the african store to get some suya.

wifey: na wah o. with all the meat you eat at home. dont start saying I'm the one making you fat o.

kokoye: whatever. bye.

Kokoye: hello

wifey: sebi u said you will call during lunch ni?

kokoye: still busy. will call once i'm free

wifey: ok. bye

Kokoye: wat!!

wifey: i'm in the rest room

kokoye: ? ok what now. ur disturbing me

wifey: bye jo!

%^#$&&*^&*%^*^*$%*%!!!!
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by sistawoman: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2008
We talk as many times a day as we need to.

Usually about 5-6 times a day but we do alot more texting.

He works at night and I work during the day so we are always checking in on each other.

Got to go he just called.
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by tope2000(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
Dependz undecided
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by MrCrackles(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
sista-jay:

I have lost count how many times a day I call him.

na lie

no be you talk say you no get bobo for another thread?!

who you come dey call?! grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by Ben13: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
lol cheesy
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye:

Daily life of Kokoye at work

Kokoye: what's up

wifey: nothing. what u up to

kokoye: work

wifey: so, what's happening?

kokoye: i'm busy

wifey: alright. bye

Kokoye: hello!!

wifey: why didnt you talk to me when i called the last time

kokoye: because am at work

wifey: am at work too. so??

kokoye: but i'm busy. maybe ur not

wifey: whatever. bye

Kokoye: ,

wifey: u sure ur ok?

kokoye: sigh. yea. u nko?

wifey: talk to me now

kokoye: I'm busy!! i'll call you during lunch

wifey: bye

Kokoye: !!

wifey: what u having for lunch

kokoye: don't know

wifey: go get some salad now. forgot, I should have packed food for you

kokoye: depends. i might go to the african store to get some suya.

wifey: na wah o. with all the meat you eat at home. don't start saying I'm the one making you fat o.

kokoye: whatever. bye.

Kokoye: hello

wifey: sebi u said you will call during lunch ni?

kokoye: still busy. will call once i'm free

wifey: ok. bye

Kokoye: what!!

wifey: i'm in the rest room

kokoye: ? ok what now. ur disturbing me

wifey: bye jo!

%^#$&&*^&*%^*^*$%*%!!!!

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this Nairaland!!
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by KarmaMod(f): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye, your convo reminds me of my mom and I

Just calls for the sake of it.

I don't even pick up anymore  angry
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by konkocious(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
infact i envy una o Mr Kokoye

well if am very busy i ll just flash her so that she will know am thinkin about her and atleast we do talk over nite thrice a week.
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
The funny thing is she called while I was typing out the stuff earlier and I started grinning. she asked what was funny and I couldnt tell her.

She's called twice after that to find out was funny.

Women! gotta luv them.
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye:

The funny thing is she called while I was typing out the stuff earlier and I started grinning. she asked what was funny and I couldnt tell her.

She's called twice after that to find out was funny.

Women! gotta love them.

This girl is really giving you close marking oh . . . . grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by kokoye(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
Well, she's the wife and so is allowed.

You know the kind of women who's only close friend is their husband?

yea.
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by JamaicanQT(f): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
It depends probably about 1-6 a day, we've been together for a year so we are a bit bored of each other as often,
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye:

Well, she's the wife and so is allowed.

You know the kind of women who's only close friend is their husband?

yea.

Awwww . . . that's sooo sweet. Now I'm going to go find my husband cum best friend cheesy
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by Emperoh(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2008
Welll maybe once in two year grin
Ehen now!!!
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by chamotex(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
I don't call, I send emails . . . . its cheaper
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by flyuche(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
Emperoh:

Welll maybe once in two year grin
Ehen now!!!
are you in jail? grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by Emperoh(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
flyuche:

are you in jail? grin
Is that not what a relatiohsip is?
In fact i dey try. My girl calls once in 10 years grin grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by showskill(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
To the topic
I'll implore you to call her 6times a day and see if She's satisfied
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by OscarJ1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2008

Welll maybe once in two year
Ehen now!!!

u r a nonsense bf. grin

Is that not what a relatiohsip is?
In fact i dey try. My girl calls once in 10 years

r u sure u two ve a relationship? lol
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by sistajay(f): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

na lie

no be you talk say you no get bobo for another thread?!

who you come dey call?! grin

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! abeg Mr Crackles, make you keep am quiet o, before someone go start thread on me.
My bobo dey here for nairaland!  smiley
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by MrCrackles(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
sista-jay:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! abeg Mr Crackles, make you keep am quiet o, before someone go start thread on me.
My bobo dey here for nairaland!  smiley

hahaha
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by frijos(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2008
I'm so proud of my lady. She knows the right time to call me and the right things to say when she does. I don't have a problem talking to her cos I cherish her discussions. I make it a point of duty to have a lenghty talk at night while we cuddle. Take my time to shower praises on her. Showing her so much appreciation. While kissing and pecking her at intervals. Then we make love til we both pass out!

Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by kokoye(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
who be this ??  egbami ooo
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by frijos(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
funny place to be at ain't it? grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Call Your Partner A Day by frijos(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
funny place to be at ain't it?  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money And Cars / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes / Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.