Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? (7167 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
lol
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by samieadams(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2008
there is nothing wrong as long as you are very prayerful and protective of the information you give out don't trust anybody even yourself ohhhhhhhhhhh this is 9ja
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by experts: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
df

what do u mean guy.

because u re dating on phone or visaa net then u need to be prayerful?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2008
samieadams (m)

answer that question now
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2008
keep the responce coming
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Sulaig(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
there is one major problem with online dating particularly for a f--k seeker-it hardly gets to a logical conclusion-that is you hardly ever get to f--k each other.that's the damn thing about it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by worm360: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2008
SULIAG u r a moda 4ka so u wan 4k online abi u knw wantin una go do am via fone one net nd if na net u go need gigabyte internet speed kpakororo like u
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2008
u 4 say make he dey do am through phone on internet now
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Nothing is wrong with it. We can meet people anywhere and pick interest. I prefer online dating becos i cud tell whats on his mind with the words he types. Its an avenue that promotes total honesty although we have some natural born liars in our midst.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by scottN(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
They are all means of communication and interaction so i don't see anything wrong in it. Infact its more fun and adventurous due to the fact u don't know who is on the other side till u both agree on a blind date.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2008
nothin do u
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by CrazyMan(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2008
@topic. Nothing wrong in it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by giffyted(f): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2008
I wont really advise some1 to be dating online or on the phone. There's nothing like face 2 face to communication. Besides a guy can be dating you and many others online, and vice versa. It's always good not to get carried away. I have met a whole lot of great friends online, so i agree that u can meet people anywhere. On the other hand, its not very advisable to be dating some1 online, you can meet the person online, but don't start dating him/her till u see face 2 face. Pictures are very misleading u know, and it's insanity to be dating a voice, fine voice might not be fine person; so like i said and i'll say it again, meet someone offline before you start dating him/her and don't get carried away. Emotions as we well know are fickle, so thread carefully!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2008
cheers
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by experts: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
who is there?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by ibrabak(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2008
AGSOLUTELY Nothing wrong dating Online or Offline

The Best Dynamic Way of dating an Hottest Lady or Babe Online of offline

HOW TO DATE THE HOTTEST WOMAN OR BABE

ONLINE OR OFFLINE CONFIDENTLY AND HER UTMOST LOVE

To ORDER FOR THE EBOOKS PLEASE PAY  N4000 TO:

GT BANK

ACCT NAME: IBRAHIM BAKARE

ACCT NO:216793439110

Email: ibrabak69@gmail.com

AFTER TEXT YOUR DETAIL AND TELLER TO ME AND WITHIN 24 HRS THE Ebooks WILL BE SENT TO YOUR VALID EMAILS

CHEERS ALL NAIRALANDERS   IAM EXPECTING YOUR UTMOST INTEREST. GOD BLESS
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2008
lol
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by D1KeleVra(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2008
@IBRABAK

shocked ARE U SERIOUS? LOL. REALLY?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Emad(f): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ topic

I dont see how any one could do that

it is futile , u might as well keep him / her as a pen pal nothing more

for example , i smoke on the phone and tell my sisters i dont

how do they know? how can they help me out?

you cannot really know a person until u can see that person frequently
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by muteeu(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2008
when, it has negative effect and positive respectively, but if your a Muslim, try to ask the Brother having knowledge abut Islam. Because nothing left without mention in Qurian and shunna.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
giffyted:

I wont really advise someone to be dating online or on the phone. There's nothing like face 2 face to communication. Besides a guy can be dating you and many others online, and vice versa. It's always good not to get carried away. I have met a whole lot of great friends online, so i agree that u can meet people anywhere. On the other hand, its not very advisable to be dating someone online, you can meet the person online, but don't start dating him/her till u see face 2 face. Pictures are very misleading u know, and it's insanity to be dating a voice, fine voice might not be fine person; so like i said and i'll say it again, meet someone offline before you start dating him/her and don't get carried away. Emotions as we well know are fickle, so thread carefully!

even face to face communication, people still decieve, lie and cheat. i agree with the rest.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by jeythunder(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
Well, i have nothing much to say execept that online dating speaks for itself. assuming you get linked with someone like me: brutal and ugly on one side, romantic and sweet-tongued(don't mind my vocab)on the other side. you might enjoy the online part but one day, fowl yansh go blow-you go see the dated demon!!!!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
lol
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by sophianah(f): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2008
personally, i cant date someone av never seen or which i may not see, the first thing is to see the person first and decide whether I will date him or not
their is a clear difference between phone or chat conversations and face to face conversations, lets get real, i believe what the phone or the site is only doing is to link you up then it is ur responsibility to go an extra mile by seeing the person and assessing the person, it is the eye that can really say what can be enough for the belle
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by nystrom(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2008
A LOT IS WRONG WITH ONLINE DATING.SOMETIMES YOU END UP SPENDING ALL YOUR CREDITS CALLING THE OPPOSITE SEX ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE A MALE LIKE ME.
I TRIED IT BUT IT DIDN'T GO WELL.
I AM ALWAYS AT THE DISADVANTAGE SIDE OF THE GAME.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by nystrom(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2008
Online dating is heartache and more heartaches.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by worldman(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2008
nawahooooooooooooo i dont think any thing is wrong with on line dating in fact i need ona this is my number 08036655964 or olathunder2@yahoo.com
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by JustGood(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2008
How do you call it dating when u have not seen the person and may never see the person. Abeg make una wake up no allow cultures which evolved from sad and depressed people to take hold of una.

All these nonsense forms developed because of . . .
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2008
because of,

of what?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Muza(m): 4:27am On Dec 10, 2008
how or of wat good is phone kissing,smooching or sex?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by spenchuks(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
online dating is nonsense! my cousine just tasted the bitter pill yesterday

after spending so much calling the girl, and imagining what she looks like, they finally met,

and it dawned on him that girl wasn't what he expected to see
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by MrCrackles(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
spenchuks:

online dating is nonsense! my cousine just tasted the bitter pill yesterday

after spending so much calling the girl, and imagining what she looks like, they finally met,

and it dawned on him that girl wasn't what he expected to see

ewooo!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Serious Warning To Kossyablaze! / A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots) / This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.