Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience (25809 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / Abia State Nysc 2012 Corpers Share Experiences Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by IAMGEJ(m): 1:10am On Oct 16, 2014
bring ur babe kom, mek I give you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ezechinwa:

how much be this land
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Opiosko: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2014
aguizm:
Am gonna pretend I didn't read your reply.No go wake lion from sleep ooo.
Pls don't pretend u didn't see it. Wake that lion in u let's see if it's really a lion or a goat pretending to be a lion.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by aguizm(m): 1:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Opiosko:
Pls don't pretend u didn't see it. Wake that lion in u let's see if it's really a lion or a goat pretending to be a lion.
The gentleness of a lion ain't a sign of weakness.Surugede is the dance of the spirits and only the spirits dance to surugede. An okro plant can never grow taller than its gardener.A child DAT foolishly carries his father on the head should be prepared to be blinded by the scrotum of his dad.Boy stay clear of my lane.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Aida13:

Lemme break down my post a little>

short term - you serve at a location for a year. Once you leave, someone else comes to take your place and there's no guarantee they'll keep up the good effort so all your work might end up wasted.

Which nation - let's face it, there was once a time going on youth service would have been a pride. But for a nation that can't provide simple health care, security, safety and even agriculture/infrastructure, what is there to serve?

Anyway, my advice to those going in, make the best of it. Have fun, be creative. Think of something out of the box and make an impact. Then you can hold your head up high no matter what.
Thanks
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by oyindare(m): 1:28am On Oct 16, 2014
Na you baba GOD...I don serve my papa land na to GO serve my mama land meaning GOOD JOB

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Opiosko: 1:34am On Oct 16, 2014
aguizm:
The gentleness of a lion ain't a sign of weakness.Surugede is the dance of the spirits and only the spirits dance to surugede. An okro plant can never grow taller than its gardener.A child DAT foolishly carries his father on the head should be prepared to be blinded by the scrotum of his dad.Boy stay clear of my lane.
I guess u read Africa Oral Literature?. NYSC did very well by posting u to Ebonyi village.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Dsegsam(m): 1:36am On Oct 16, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
SERVING IN ENUGU THE COAL CITY WAS AWESOME although the town is quite expensive sha. Accomondation prices in Enugu is more or less same with Lagos. There is life in Enugu. U can enjoy life here as much as u can in Abuja, Lagos or Calabar.

But thses Igbo girls.. Choi. If u don't take tym, you can come to Igbo land with your "traveling bag or box" and by the time Igbo girls chop you, "you will return to where you came from with Nylon bag".

The girls dem fine sha...

Service was fun.. Will remain in Enugu till December.

Posted to Enugu North, I live in Enugu south and I toured the East a bit. I visited all the states in the East except Ebonyi state. I was going to Anamber almost on a weekly basis. Onitsha, Awka, Oko, Ekwuluobia, Nnobi, Nnokwa, Nnewi, Ihiala, Aguata, Idemilli, Ogidi are the placed I got to in Anambra. I visited Aba and Umahia in Abia, Owerri in Imo.
Nssuka, Obollo Afor, Agbani, Udi and Ezeagu in Enugu. (Omo, I waka oo in 1-year). And coming for NYSC in November last year was my 1st ever trip to the east.
The Igbo's are good people but them no dey play with money. They can sell you. But the Igbo Man is very Industrious especially the anambra man. I doff my hat for them. I was at Nnewichi and Nnewi town, I must confess the Igbo man is second to non in Nigeria when it comes to industry and technical vocation.
Igbo Kewnu.

I am from Ese-Odo LG in Ondo state.
uncle where in ese odo em em em em from gkb

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by aguizm(m): 1:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Opiosko:
I guess u read Africa Oral Literature?. NYSC did very well by posting u to Ebonyi village.
Haha my guy don't mind me ooo.Am too busy to get into e fights.I never fight people wey I dey see physically finish na person wey I no even know I go come the fight? That's foolishness na.Extends hand of friendship.Gracia
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 16, 2014
temisukanmi:
Well, serving in cross river was adventurous,fun,interesting. Rily had a lots of experience.
My service year brought out some talents I dint even knw I had.. also l learnt how to b more independent n think more..

My advice to intending corp members, dnt influence ur posting.. except its a dangerous state tho!! All was predestined by God, der is something amazing u need to uncover there..

Finally,,It was God all d way.... cool
what if it had been predestined that I'll influence it cool

2 Likes

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Opiosko: 1:55am On Oct 16, 2014
aguizm:
Haha my guy don't mind me ooo.Am too busy to get into e fights.I never fight people wey I dey see physically finish na person wey I no even know I go come the fight? That's foolishness na.Extends hand of friendship.Gracia
Lolz! Na granstanding of us dea do here na. Noting do u bro. Have a fun filled pop.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Opiosko: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Sammyelgen:
what if it had been predestined that I'll influence it cool
Lolz! No mind am jare, nothing like predestination. The future is not cast in stone.

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by aguizm(m): 2:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Opiosko:
Lolz! Na granstanding of us dea do here na. Noting do u bro. Have a fun filled pop.
Thanks man and same to u bro.Have a funfilled pop.U are invited to join me in popping hennessy and dancing skelewu.

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by tshegs19: 2:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by drkay(m): 3:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Congrat to all outgoing batch c corp members esp my dearest babe. She served in oyo state stays in abeokuta, alwz go dere every thursday for their cd. My babe didn't spend a dime frm her federal and local govt allowee. 1 of her achievements during her service year was meeting me, we met few weeks into her service and we'll be doing our introduction by nxt month.

5 Likes

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by waistaa(f): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Served in uyo in akwa ibom state,ppa comm. secondary sch mbak-etoi.was fun coz ma cds was dance n drama. Right now ma lodge still dey awake courtesy of pop party.......christian corpers lodge,nsukara. As for savings,o mehn e no work

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by holusormi(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2014
Served in calabar cross river state ,, Nna ehn lemme not talk abeg , at least am happy am going home std free undecided ,,, calabarians are the nicest people av ever met, thumbs up to all calabar ladies , God bless ,, but the electricity in calabar this past few months ehn,,smh too bad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by kaadibia(m): 5:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Eko oni baje o. I rep Eko copa, surulere to be precise. Serving was just too fake, to much forming, swaggs every where, car exhibition by corp members.
That is the bad part but flexing is on point, fine girls dey here die, hangout spots go finish ya money but it was funnnn!!! At least I am now employed. That's the most important thing grin

3 Likes

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2014
I wish all corps members passing out today well. especially Rokeeb, Valentina, Yinka, Eze and Dami (SUBEB).. I will miss u guyz.. ur khaki will turn to suit and your allawee will multiply into salary.... All the best.

Mine loading.....I rep Eko Kopa Batch A to say.....love y.

Eko o ni baje oooooooooo
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Simplefaithy(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Arva:

Wow.
. Which one are u wow-ing, the ugheli part or d 120k need answer asap.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by dania30(f): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2014
aguizm:
grin grin U remind me of Godspower Omadebor grin grin
Congrats y'all!!!
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by timilehing(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2014
What a Wonderful experience. To crown it all, my post made fb few hours to my pop. That is a good sign
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by OLADO(m): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2014
All the way from faculty of law oau to enugu law school then to iseyin camp oyo state{last set to use the old camp} then to ibadan north east local govt, ppa in Chief Yomi Alliyu and Co Iwo road{a wonderful experience by the way} NYSC was not a bad experience afterall. The sad part be say no more alawi....the bringer of smiles no mata ow bad d day was going...u cant deny the alawi effect.
Congrats to all Batch C especially Oyo state, ibadan corpers and my Ibadan North East Local Govt Guys. Gods Favor on us all.... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by golddeejay(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2014
temisukanmi:
Well, serving in cross river was adventurous,fun,interesting. Rily had a lots of experience.
My service year brought out some talents I dint even knw I had.. also l learnt how to b more independent n think more..

My advice to intending corp members, dnt influence ur posting.. except its a dangerous state tho!! All was predestined by God, der is something amazing u need to uncover there..

Finally,,It was God all d way.... cool
make dem no influence make dem carry dem go north...rememba even the bible says FEAR NORTH. Plus dem go miss 3 mths of alawi relocating. Abeg influence am if u can
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by ik4life: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to my people chiedu,thompson and peter.eno easy!!
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Vikky014(f): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2014
akpanikpe:
I knw one wey carry belle oo lipsrsealed
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by ogaprime(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to batch C 2013, wishing you all the best...

Its urgent...
Hello everyone, am a corp member serving in ibadan oyo state. Please I really need an accommodation around molete, south west govt or a distance in amount not more than or at most N100(to & fro,go come). It should be a room self contain(private toilet nd kitchen), with water easily accessible and it shouldn't involve agents, will prefer the landlord directly. Please, kindly quote me if there is any good news concerning my post thanks
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Vikky014(f): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
SERVING IN ENUGU THE COAL CITY WAS AWESOME although the town is quite expensive sha. Accomondation prices in Enugu is more or less same with Lagos. There is life in Enugu. U can enjoy life here as much as u can in Abuja, Lagos or Calabar.

But thses Igbo girls.. Choi. If u don't take tym, you can come to Igbo land with your "traveling bag or box" and by the time Igbo girls chop you, "you will return to where you came from with Nylon bag".

The girls dem fine sha...

Service was fun.. Will remain in Enugu till December.

Posted to Enugu North, I live in Enugu south and I toured the East a bit. I visited all the states in the East except Ebonyi state. I was going to Anamber almost on a weekly basis. Onitsha, Awka, Oko, Ekwuluobia, Nnobi, Nnokwa, Nnewi, Ihiala, Aguata, Idemilli, Ogidi are the placed I got to in Anambra. I visited Aba and Umahia in Abia, Owerri in Imo.
Nssuka, Obollo Afor, Agbani, Udi and Ezeagu in Enugu. (Omo, I waka oo in 1-year). And coming for NYSC in November last year was my 1st ever trip to the east.
The Igbo's are good people but them no dey play with money. They can sell you. But the Igbo Man is very Industrious especially the anambra man. I doff my hat for them. I was at Nnewichi and Nnewi town, I must confess the Igbo man is second to non in Nigeria when it comes to industry and technical vocation.
Igbo Kewnu.

I am from Ese-Odo LG in Ondo state.
HMMMMMMMMMMMM IGBO GIRLS DID WHT?IF I SEE U EH.I GO GIVE U 1million dollars

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Vikky014(f): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Crispels:

U saved 120k and u dey happy??

I know of people that saved 5m angry
u can frustrate someone o.chai chai dereisgod o
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Heineken(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2014
Akwaibom state on my sweet mind. Batch C'14 all the way. Congratulations to y'all.
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Vikky014(f): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2014
oyindare:
Na you baba GOD...I don serve my papa land na to GO serve my mama land meaning GOOD JOB
hahahahaha laff wan kill me o@pic
Re: Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Congrats to all the batch Cs' passing out today. We batch B still have 9 months to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG / 89% Of Corps Members Can’t Communicate In English -NYSC / Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.