Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. (55660 Views)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by lawrenceunaa: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Nice write up
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by BREEDO(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
And smoke som kush #very important
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good peace.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by segcymoor(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Correct!
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by kennyaati(m): 2:13am On Oct 17, 2014
rutibaby:
Attraction simply means having the power to attract.
1. Have a healthy self esteem.
People will always see you the way you see yourself. They will never place you beyond what you place yourself.
"Don't depend on the relationship", Instead have confidence in yourself and God.
VALUE YOURSELF.

2. Maintain a joyful attitude.
"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. Get a life.
Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.
THERE IS A GLOW THAT COMES WHEN YOU ARE PURPOSEFUL.

4. Mental development - Intelligence attracts you.
i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii. Observe
iv. Choose your friends wisely.

5. S S S - Self Support Services.
i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.
I luv dat
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by kennyaati(m): 2:44am On Oct 17, 2014
I luv dat
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by hizaya61(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2014
rattlesnake:
please please please.... Engrish

Professor Patrick good morning sir been long I saw u on channels TV. Kwinkukwinku
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
mickykhe:

Will u marry me?

You proposing or what?
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by freesinzu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
kNarcissus:

Money can't Buy you immortality.

Immortality is an impossible expresion
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by mickykhe(m): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2015
dovelike:
Lemme see,how old are you?
I'm old enough to takia of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.