Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. (55575 Views)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Hibiscuss(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2014
We should also help others to get what they want and also help people to develop themselves, this really bring hapiness to both sides.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by bayulll01(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

I don't know d pastor's name. Thanks.
lol but the guy did mentioned something's about the most incredible deal made in the world,as in asaro, the one issau made with joseph
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2014
bayulll01:
lol but the guy did mentioned something's about the most incredible deal made in the world,as in asaro, the one issau made with joseph

Yeah Esau and Jacob. Asaro 4 birthright. Lol.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2014
bayulll01:

Yeah. Esau & Jacob. Asaro 4 birthright. Lol
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by bayulll01(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2014
Ezibless:
I think i've listened to this on audio about 2years ago.

Attractiveness by Pastor Okonko...can't remember the name sha.

I love that message that i almost momerised it sef
(thought of milk. Learn to smell good and reduce global warming...lol) funny Pastor.

nice post
lol yeah u got it,that's the message lol how funny I know all the message cos I listen to that message almost everyday,he also mention something's when its comes to relationship don't be desperate
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by bayulll01(m): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

Yeah. Esau & Jacob. Asaro 4 birthright. Lol
lol don't mind me jawee chaii Jacob keeee lol
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2014
henryobinna:
nigga what's with you n light skin?

...light skin females..half cast females..white females..

..this is what every men want ....piiriiiod!
angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by bayulll01(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

angry
Dont mind that dude naaa craz dey worry am
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by ELGREF(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2014
missdebs:
get money, simple
abi oooooo.....money answer all
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Emilliw3m(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Op nice one
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Rangers: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Money dey important but it's not everything.Anyways for bulk purchases of designer perfumes and long lasting Roll on, reach me on 08184658071 (whatsapp only)
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
englishmart:
let me see if the op is attractive

Attraction isn't beauty. Beauty means having qualities that are pleasant to d eyes. PICTURES REALLY PORTRAY BEAUTY.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2014
missdebs:
get money, simple
As simple as ABC smiley
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by mickykhe(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Lol.Jamb question
Will u marry me?
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by danchuzzy(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:
Attraction simply means having the power to attract.
1. Have a healthy self esteem.
People will always see you the way you see yourself. They will never place you beyond what you place yourself.
"Don't depend on the relationship", Instead have confidence in yourself and God.
VALUE YOURSELF.

2. Maintain a joyful attitude.
"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. Get a life.
Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.
THERE IS A GLOW THAT COMES WHEN YOU ARE PURPOSEFUL.

4. Mental development - Intelligence attracts you.
i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii) Think.... it makes what you've read yours!!™
iv. Observe
v. Choose your friends wisely.

5. S S S - Self Support Services.
i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.

FIXED™
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Chuks16(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2014
evegran:
Nice!

your dp photo speaks for you,you can turn someone into a sinner
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=rutibaby post=27143194]Attraction simply means having the power to attract.
People will always see you the way you see yourself. They will never place you beyond what you place yourself.
"Don't depend on the relationship", Instead have confidence in yourself and God.
VALUE YOURSELF.

"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. Get a life.
Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.

i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii. Observe
iv. Choose your friends wisely.

i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.Lovely but something is missing.....Without MONEY you can't eat well and look attractive
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Chuks16(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2014
phinerd:

As simple as ABC smiley

one if the attractive girls on nairaland
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:
Attraction simply means having the power to attract.
VALUE YOURSELF.

3. Get a life.

i. Ask question
iii. Observe
iv. Choose your friends wisely.

i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.
baby u just said it all.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Chuks16:

your dp photo speaks for you,you can turn someone into a sinner
. Hian! I'm innocent ooo.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by tripleBgirl(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2014
u are so correct
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by spartanian(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

guys like me the way I am & I believe my hubby will like it when I get married. I always feel happy when they say they like me being NATURAL. I DON'T LIKE PRETENDING. I'M JUST ME.
Story for the gods
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Chuks16(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2014
evegran:
. Hian! I'm innocent ooo.

innocent kwa, you know I am right.

still steering at your photo
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Emart(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

when we talk about being attractive, we need 2 overlook the environment and market ourselves well. Its how we package ourselves that really matter & dat wat those guys/ladies are waiting 2 see especially the guys.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by benrowlyC(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2014
No doubt buh truthfully speaking if this ain't coupled with a good look. Pple wud see u as useless. TB joshua until he changed his looks pple never acknowledged him to av something good.
Missmossy:
The first point is the key thing,hold your head up high, be confident and never underestimate yourself. Its not pride mind you,its just a matter of knowing your worth.

The way you value yourself is the way the world is going to take you in all ramifications. So a low self esteem/inferiority complex issue will be completely absent in your life.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Ezibless: 8:22am On Oct 15, 2014
bayulll01:
lol yeah u got it,that's the message lol how funny I know all the message cos I listen to that message almost everyday,he also mention something's when its comes to relationship don't be desperate

lol yea.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

angry

And speaking as a man....I say that that is not true.

There are dark skinned beauties out there...it is you that cannot see them.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2014
Emart:
Rutibaby... But do you know that its people that makes someone sad sometimes.... People purposely make me angry even when Iam trying to brighten up.... Some don't like seeing someone happy, and so they try every means to draw your attention into getting angry by reminding you of your background or your weakpoints.... Its like they feel you are better when angry than when joyful. Including my Family members, friends, neighbors, and I cant do without these people...

u just need 2 circulate ur life wit joy don't let them steal ur joy. Let them know u as someone who is always joyful. Maybe they will welcome d new development some day.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Wetin concern Mikel join Attraction? embarassed
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by nataisha(f): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
for me its better u be ur self. weather u wearing pef or not. or say putting make up or not it does not matter. what matters is just be neat while u are being ur self. and by so doing u get attracted by the people who appreciate u for who u are. and not what u are not.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Rutheby(f): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

...thank u....are u light skin? angry
You and light skin babes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.