Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. (55663 Views)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by tania28(f): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
How can one be hungry n the same time happy,it is said,an hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
TheRealStuff:
You didn't give pastor Kingsley Okoronkwo credit for his message @ OP

I never knew his name. I got d msg from a friend. A big kudos to him.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by onyekachee(f): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wanna a know why?well I will tell ya,I use attachment when I get bored of weavons because we all know that variety is the spice of life and also the cost of human hair is rapidly skyrocketting
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Very kiss

.. Where? . How? angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

.. Where? . How? angry
Lol.Everywhere, by nature
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

. .ok..gimmme one second...let me inspect you

...soon come!.
angry

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

. .ok..gimmme one second...let me inspect you

...soon come!.
angry
Lol
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

..^^^^FINALLY.....outter 3.3 registered females on nairaland....i think i found ma future wife....and she is LIGHT SKIN.

...hurrrrrtaaaay!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

..FINALLY.....outter 3.3 registered females E
did I pass
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Lol

...errm sweery...please note that 98% of nairaland females skin meaning they will jelous u big time coz as from today on....i will put all of them on 1000,0000,000000,000% ignore..

...and please look out for ther queen...her name is mrs chima...she cant stand light skin females.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

...errm sweery...please note that 98% of nairaland females skin meaning they will jelous u big time coz as from today on....i will put all of them on 1000,0000,000000,000% ignore..

...and please look out for ther queen...her name is mrs chima...she cant stand light skin females.
undecided
Why should they?Have they not heard that black is beautiful?And why u go ignore them??
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by abdurrazaq1995: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Add. Me on whatsapp +2348146841688 or bbm 32E9044B
to learn how be ok financially. thank you
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MrCork: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Why should they?Have they not heard that black is beautiful?And why u go ignore them??
v w

...which black?...sweery we talkin about light skin beautys like u.outter 3.3 millon registerd femsles, ther r only 2 light skin female includin u.

...so why shud anybody be happy?... Wot for?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
MrCork:

v w

...which black?...sweery we talkin about light skin beautys like u.outter 3.3 millon registerd femsles, ther r only 2 light skin female includin u.

...so why shud anybody be happy?... Wot for?
undecided
You are not sure of that.Only two? shocked
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by centjamie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
tpraiz:
. B4 d money cums............look gwed/attractive wit d little u have*

Sure
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by mmalove(f): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
@op hope its not a copyright of Kingsley Okonkwo
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by abdurrazaq1995: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
whatsapp +2348146841688 or bbm 32E9044 is my contact
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by idu1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

guys like me the way I am & I believe my hubby will like it when I get married. I always feel happy when they say they like me being NATURAL. I DON'T LIKE PRETENDING. I'M JUST ME.
yea, i can see u r natural nd i luv it. Drop ur pin for me pls.........
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by pashaun(f): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
To be an attractive person you have to have self-esteem. Your beauty and attractiveness is determined by one person, you. The minute you allow your beauty to be determined by others, you open up your self-esteem to the opinions of others, good or bad, positive or negative.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
idu1:
yea, i can see u r natural nd i luv it. Drop ur pin for me pls.........

Hmm
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by idu1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

Hmm
yea baby give me.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by rutibaby(f): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
idu1:
yea baby give me.
I don't have a bbm pin ok.
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by idu1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:

I don't have a bbm pin ok.
where can we ve a private chat....my pm is not working....
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Gorgeous58(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Having a bath is very important. The way some people dey smell ehn...
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by VivaLaFrans: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:
Attraction simply means having the power to attract.
1. Have a healthy self esteem.
People will always see you the way you see yourself. They will never place you beyond what you place yourself.
"Don't depend on the relationship", Instead have confidence in yourself and God.
VALUE YOURSELF.

2. Maintain a joyful attitude.
"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. Get a life.
Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.
THERE IS A GLOW THAT COMES WHEN YOU ARE PURPOSEFUL.

4. Mental development - Intelligence attracts you.
i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii. Observe
iv. Choose your friends wisely.

5. S S S - Self Support Services.
i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.
iv. Smell good - have a bath. Use good perfumes and body cream.
Hey! That Pastor is very funny tho... U remember drinking Garri with THE THOUGHT OF MILK... Lol... Well, anyone who cannot get close to me when Iam not smiling is a Perv... Real people do not need your smile to become your friends, its only the fake ones who are being judged by their consience that consider your mood as an excuse... When God wants to bless a Man, smile doesn't count...
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rajan04:

Ehen? U and dis dying language... Bonne journee( safe journey).. So whc one is "avoir une cherie" again?
Nawa u oh! U dis girl

Dying language? Typed that to chase u off. Duh. Oh and it means "have a nice day". Are you always this negative?

Seriously french is a dying language? What's your language?
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by MightyFortress: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Abi oooo..
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by Aida13: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
rutibaby:
People will always see you the way you see yourself. They will never place you beyond what you place yourself.
"Don't depend on the relationship", Instead have confidence in yourself and God.
VALUE YOURSELF.

"It is better to be happy and hungry than to be hungry and sad". If you are always angry, you will not make much progress.

3. Get a life.
Get a purpose for your life. "When you don't have a purpose; abuse is inevitable.

i. Ask question
ii. Read - know something about everything; you don't need to know everything about something.
iii. Observe

i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.
iii. Look good - look for clothes that fit you. Use the right bra size. No/ Light make up - don't be excessive, don't be fake. Make a good hair style/ Cut if bushy.

Wow this is nice. One of the best stuff I've got to read on FP in a long time...
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by narhomie(f): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Seriously[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. by narhomie(f): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2014
VALUE YOURSELF.

3. Get a life.

i. Ask question
iii. Observe

i. Eat health.
ii. Exercise.

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.