Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (9244 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / They Have Officially Called Me Ugly / I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:05am On Feb 03, 2010
I keep having problems with them girls, any suggestions my peeps, 
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Markenny(m): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2010
if u are board so do ich, lookin 4 someone to take to?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On Feb 03, 2010
Poster, that ain't you, you can fool nairalanders but you definitely ain't fooling me. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by SeanT21(f): 2:10am On Feb 03, 2010
Is this your way to get attention??
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Feb 03, 2010
SeanT21:

Is this your way to get attention??

That's his own local way of getting an attention by getting someone's picture from Photobucket
and claim he's the one, he's got to be hooting me. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by SeanT21(f): 2:14am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

That's his own local way of getting an attention by getting someone's picture from Photobucket

He must be related 2 you. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Feb 03, 2010
SeanT21:

Goodnight. . .sleep well. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:17am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

do you know me pls dont be silly, ok.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by SeanT21(f): 2:18am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Goodnight. . .sleep well. cool

LMAO
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by poshangel: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2010
jaquan:

do you know me pls dont be silly, ok.
u r the silly one, attention seeker. u r indeed really ugly on the inside i guess those calling u ugly can see right thru u.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2010
SeanT21:

LOOOOOOOOOOL DANG, I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING ON THAT ONE.
@ poster
so how exactly can we help?
all you did was post your pic.
maybe you have no pesonality, or attitude issues or there is something wrong with your persona that turns people off.
tell us more about the "story" (story story) and we will see if we can help.
stealing pics and looking for what people will say. NA WA!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by OgidiBoy(m): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2010
Maybe they girls are just scared of you. They maybe scared you'll cheat on them cause you look good. sad
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by whiteroses(f): 2:22am On Feb 03, 2010
what gay girl thinks you are ugly?? you r sizzling hot come ta mamma   wink
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2010
poshangel:

u r the silly one, attention seeker. u r indeed really ugly on the inside i guess those calling u ugly can see right thru u.

ouch poshangel, u breaking my fragile heart, cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:24am On Feb 03, 2010
whiteroses:

what gay girl thinks you are ugly?? you r sizzling hot come ta mamma wink

kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:24am On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[color=#ff1199]LOOOOOOOOOOL DANG, I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING ON THAT ONE.

Obsession never dies, you're the classic example for it.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 2:27am On Feb 03, 2010
Boy, quit stealing pics on the net.

But who's that guy? he's fine!! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27am On Feb 03, 2010
okay obsession never dies, youre right. i love laughing at you. the biggest joke and LIAR of the century.
keep going jare, you are making my day.  grin grin grin
obsessed ko liar ni
 tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOOOL DANG, I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING ON THAT ONE.
@ poster
so how exactly can we help?
all you did was post your pic.
maybe you have no pesonality, or attitude issues or there is something wrong with your persona that turns people off.
tell us more about the "story" (story story) and we will see if we can help.
stealing pics and looking for what people will say. NA WA!

theamaka, most of them be talkin abt you african boy u aint all that, some of them go as far as callin me ugly. most of this chicks i am not even close to,
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Akinagirl(f): 2:30am On Feb 03, 2010
Ha. Ugly? Not at all. YOu are real cute. kiss But maybe u can check your attitude?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chamotex(m): 2:31am On Feb 03, 2010
You don't even have a six pack  . . . . mcheww
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31am On Feb 03, 2010
jaquan:

theamaka, most of them be talkin abt you african boy u aint all that, some of them go as far as callin me ugly. most of this chicks i am not even close to,
so. . .?
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2010
all this talkin abt me stealin pics, it aint that serious.

@chiogo
na me jo
@ogidiboy

thanks bruh!
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Abekeade08(f): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2010
THIS thread should be titled *JACQUAN NEEDS ATTENTION* lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

okay obsession never dies, youre right. i love laughing at you. the biggest joke and LIAR of the century.
keep going jare, you are making my day.  grin grin grin
obsessed ko liar ni
 tongue

Nah, you're the one making my day with your commitment to any thread I post a reply. grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by chiogo(f): 2:34am On Feb 03, 2010
jaquan:

@chiogo
na me jo

Hmm, ok oo. What part of the U.S. is this where they call you ugly?  lipsrsealed

I remember this user on here called Jayon, he used to create these types of threads. Hmm. Funny how your names sound alike.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by whiteroses(f): 2:36am On Feb 03, 2010
jaquan:

you were serious?? i thought you were just showing off your incredibly hot body lolz.
anyway, has any of you ladies noticed there is always one geezer that comes here once a while, steals a photo claiming they need love? lol / girls dint treat 'em right, such guy should f{}ckin grow up
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:37am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Nah, you're the one making my day with your commitment to any thread I post a reply. grin grin
your obsession and non-stop attention make me laugh at you, too.
It shows how much your life revolves around me, jobless kodo. grin grin
Don't go and give opinions to threads, keep giving me an attention
Like they say, It's better to be giving an attention int he midst of people than not noticed at all,
Like you don't exist, so keep up the good work. grin grin

you post in every single thread.  tongue
yawn. . . and you want to talk about grammar and the correct way to speak english?
an attention? loooooooool
FAIL!  grin grin grin
you're whack, NEXT!  cool
don't worry, i won't miss any opportunity to laugh at you.
(in mama-gee's voice) "mukina unban me, seun please unban me, unban me unban me." looooooooooooool
 cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by mamagee3(f): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2010
*Yawns*

*Moves to the next thread nearby*. cool
When you have something new to tell me, you can meet me in the next thread I'll be posting on.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by Markenny(m): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2010
thread hijack. Am board need some to chat wit.**phone**  not am not a gay.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by jaquan(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2010
ok, so i just wanted to show off since i have been workin hard in the gym. obviously i am doin somethin right. cool cool, pics will be taken off in a few.
Re: Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:43am On Feb 03, 2010
[size=15pt]FAIL!!![/size] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Time I Had A Nakedd Female On My Bed. / How My Boyfriend And Friend Forcefully Took Turns On Me – Lady Reveals (photos) / Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.