Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (68990 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by In2systemsTech(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Vigil ke? they imported all the abokis from the north and they cant even provide a room for them to stay for the night... they camped them at Eagle square... vigil vigil grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by pendy79: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2014
They needed to keep vigil to checkmate and preempt the already jaundiced and bias military that will attempt to mount roadblock, divert traffic, close and frustrate border crossing along neighboring states all in an attempt to prevent the massive crowd that will be at the rally. Wish I was in the country I will keep vigil along with thousands of patriotic and change loving Nigerians to show support and love to this man of exemplary and great leadership.

Has anyone seen or heard jingles celebrating and packaging him like the TAN and other corruption laden organisations trying to sell us a failure and a dunce leader? The outpour of pure and genuine love GMB command is amazing.

Good Name is sure better than Gold or Silver. GMB personalize and is a classic example of the doors a good name open for you.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

Do snap as many pictures as you can. God has not given up on Nigeria. To God be the glory!
General Muhammadu Buhari will declare intention to run for President today. Keep a date with the People's Mandate

9 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Amaechi to Buhari: I Used to Believe their Lies that You are a Religions Bigot http:///7CSflD"

8 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Tarokboy: 7:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Solidly behind the General

10 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

Those campaigning against it strictly for the sake of religion, will never vote APC even if their depends on it. So trying to appease those folks will only make APC vulnerable.

And guess what? The same PDP religious fanatics will go to churches insinuating Jonathan is one of them and also go to people of other religions to beg them to vote for Jonathan. They are just hypocrites. Any true Christian will tell you "Love thy Neighbor as yourself" and "Follow peace with all men, without which, no one can see God" and "whatever you wish that men do unto you, do it so unto them".

To God be the glory!

With this comment I know that you are a brained washed e-fool. You ancestors will be crying for you in their graves now.

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by fr3do(m): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
One thing that remains clear is; Buhari's supporters are driven by true patriotism. Nobody gets a dime. But the other candidates?"

No, its tribal and religious sentiments!

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2014
As if APc will even give him ticket sef...

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by egift(m): 7:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Dominiquez:
With this comment I know that you are a brained washed e-fool. You ancestors will be crying for you in their graves now.

If I respond in kind, your skin will crawl. I will not (If I do, people will not be able to differentiate who is running mad between us). Do have yourself a lovely day. Cheers!

37 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
Joblessness/Poverty mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2014
How I wish I was in Abuja.... cry

Sai Buhari 2015! cool

26 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by egift(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2014
fr3do:
No, its tribal and religious sentiments!

You lie yet again. Let me use myself as an instance.

EGIFT vs BUHARI

Igbo - Fulani
Enugu - Kastina
Christian - Muslim
Younger - Older
Shorter - Taller
Darker - Fairer
We have never met anywhere.

For me, like many others out there, Buhari is supported because he has a proven record, in the mist of our corrupt society he stands for integrity, sincerity, courage, wiliness to do what is right. IBB stated that one of the reasons they moved against Buhari is because he is not compromising here and there.

In summary, Buhari have loyalty - Jonathan has people he give money. Take the money away, Jonathan will not even win a LGA Chairmanship (except they just want to dash him).

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by rozayx5(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2014
and the crying continues

APC have no clue on how to make this country better they are just after the seat undecided

cant wait to see them loose, a party built on greedy interests

9 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by pendy79: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

If I respond in kind, your skin will crawl. I will not (If I do, people will not be able to differentiate who is running mad between us). Do have yourself a lovely day. Cheers!

Really love your matured and distinctful response. It shows finesse and class. The difference between them and us. Let's keep the broom flag flying high.

27 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Loyalist travelled all the way from mubi adamawa yesterday, kaduna to abuja road crowded this morning. #TEAMGMB #GMB2015

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Pataki: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Sai Buhari for 2015! No debate.

Nigeria shall be great again in my lifetime.

8 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Alphaoscar: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2014
The people at eagle square are not only from d northern parts of d country cos I know of some spirited South Easterners like ike okafor, Jasper Azuatalam, Chile okonkwo who led hundreds of people from the SE/SS to the eagle square. Buhari's candidature of today will be better run than that of d previous ones and lots of people are getting involve from the regions he dare not go before. Said GMB joor

14 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

APC give us this ticket, so we can easily kick the Zoologist back to the Zoo grin grin grin

My desired combination.

14 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:
As if APc will even give him ticket sef...

What's ur business with their decision? U Av already sworn for jonaadaft / killer party. Let them be with their decisions.

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by RagaMufeen(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
What does GMB stand for?

I hope its not General Manager Bokoharam.

8 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

What's ur business with their decision? U Av already sworn for jonaadaft / killer party. Let them be with their decisions.

And what's ur business with my thoughts..... F0olish thing.

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

And what's ur business with what I wrote there?... F0olish thing.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

And what's ur business with my thoughts..... F0olish thing.

Ur thoughts are nauseatingly contagious on this thread. We need to purge ur cursed thoughts away from innocent minds.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

And what's ur business with what I wrote there?... F0olish thing.

Fool, u qouted me twice. U can't even arrange ur foolish thought well.

9 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by skyfall: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2014
maclatunji:
Who is the graphic designer that did the banner? I like his delivery, it shows his client as bold, confident and looking ahead to a bright future.

There are graphic artists and there are graphic artists.

Yea, almost leaping out of the page. Nice job!
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by win1234: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2014
sharia is the root of terrorism in 9ja, & GMB is a senior advocate of sharia, can someone tell me how this man will fight terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

You lie yet again. Let me use myself as an instant.

EGIFT vs BUHARI

Igbo - Fulani
Enugu - Kastina
Christian - Muslim
Younger - Older
Shorter - Taller
Darker - Fairer
We have never met anywhere.

For me, like many others out there, Buhari is supported because he has a proven record, in the mist of our corrupt society he stands for integrity, sincerity, courage, wiliness to do what is right. IBB stated that one of the reasons they moved against Buhari is because he is not compromising here and there.

In summary, Buhari have loyalty - Jonathan has people he give money. Take the money away, Jonathan will not even win a LGA Chairmanship (except they just want to dash him).
You go just dey nairaland dey form political analyst when the main thing dey happen outside. I pity the likes of you because the humilation that will follow you next year will be undescribable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2014
If you ain't in eagles square right now chances of you getting their are slim. Traffic gridlock everywhere. @4eyedmonk
Gwarimpa exit into Berger
Expressway, blocked to the teeth.
Take other routes
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2014
win1234:
sharia is the root of terrorism in 9ja, & GMB is a senior advocate of sharia, can someone tell me how this man will fight terrorism.
through your said ''root'' GMB all the way

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Ilekokonit: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Every Nigerian who wants a future for themselves and their children will give serious thoughts to voting for Buhari.

His lack of corruption is ENOUGH to make me cast my vote for him.

Corruption is the problem that has kept 98% of Nigerians poor, So, Buhari being Non-Corrupt means he is the solution to our current problem of corruption in high places.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by experimentist: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2014
Let the games.........begin.. PDP must bow!

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Exclusive Gate pass into Eagles square.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.