Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (69013 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by DickTator1: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
wengerjay:
If a Yaradua cld reduce the fuel pump price from 70 naira to 65naira per litre and his successor,Johathan cld increase it astronomically to 95naira per litre.And if a Sanusi as a CBN gov and muslim northerner cld remove 100naira ATM charges and a ,the current CBN gov,a southerner added to the masses problem by reintroducing 65naira ATM charges.My fellow Nigerians,it is high time we allowed someone from the north to lead us,they seem to feel our sufferings more than our so called southern brothers,sentiments apart.

Shut up already, you northerners ruled for 38yrs already, the problem didn't just start today.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by donigspain(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
maclatunji:
Who is the graphic designer that did the banner? I like his delivery, it shows his client as bold, confident and looking ahead to a bright future.

There are graphic artists and there are graphic artists.
Actually, there are graphic errors I can point out from the design. For a tip, the font used for the text "For President" is NOT a business/serious/confident font and thus can be said to be a mockery of his ambition especially when you factor his political history as a civilian.

Take it from someone who is a professional in the media industry
. undecided

DISCLAIMER:
I am not a politician neither do I oppose the Presidential ambition of GMB. I am simply giving my professional opinion. This should not be used as a standard or incentive for either voting for or against the person of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by olexy4real(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
May the best candidate win!!! I comment my reserve smiley
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by eleko1: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
cool grin ;DNa only those thieves they fear GMB.
wengerjay:
If a Yaradua cld reduce the fuel pump price from 70 naira to 65naira per litre and his successor,Johathan cld increase it astronomically to 95naira per litre.And if a Sanusi as a CBN gov and muslim northerner cld remove 100naira ATM charges and a ,the current CBN gov,a southerner added to the masses problem by reintroducing 65naira ATM charges.My fellow Nigerians,it is high time we allowed someone from the north to lead us,they seem to feel our sufferings more than our so called southern brothers,sentiments apart.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by xtervaganza(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Declares his ambition to fail again and again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

Even ur fathers cant boast of what I Av achieved so far.
Jonaadaft he remains.

Keep displaying ur stupidity everywhere.... I blame ur parents though for not teaching you manners.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Tonylyte(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Keneking:

Your own wants a third term abi?
Who/what is my own?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

Keep displaying ur stupidity everywhere.... I blame ur parents though for not teaching you manners.

Again, what stupidity is ur wretched papa displaying?

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by jmaine: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=18pt]NIGERIA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION... ONLY ONE MAN CAN PUT A STOP TO CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA
PUT RELIGION AND OTHER SENTIMENTS ASIDE
WE ALL KNOW WHO THAT MAN IS[/size]

Only the extremely deluded folks believe that one single man can put a stop to corruption in any part of the world. Wake up dude . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Resemblance
Chai, turai should have presented this guy after his father's death, no one would have noticed
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

Again, what stupidity is my wretched papa displaying?

You know it all.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by YEMOYEMI: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
The arrival of the BEST man for the job at the moment. GEJ should not develop high blood pressure yet until GMB is finally given the APC ticket. But this is surely the begining of the end of GEJ and his thieving cabinet.

What state is Femi Fani-Kayode is now? He must be gittery. Trouble looms for GEJ and his clueless followers.

God keep Buhari and deliver Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
olapluto:

Still full of energy! Still very fit. The present presido will need 5 bottles of Otuoke beer to be able to have that swag to punch the air that way.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by buoye1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
He should wait till 2019!!!!GEJ mu ke so that is na GEJ we want!!!

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
doctokwus:
Buhari must acknowledge he made a fundamental mistake not campaigning in d East and SS last time around;

This is not true. I was there live when the General came to Ph at isaac Boro park. I also Av pictures of Buhari campaigning in Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
In a sane country, this mallam should not even have the guts to talk in public, talkless of trying to run for presidency! Any Nigerian that votes for Buhari is a traitor!!!! phuck that.....there is always a third option, which is not to vote at all.......Mtcheww......spits!!

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by lawrenceunaa: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Konmight:
The mattar serious reach that level?

Vigil ke? Wey I dey go office tomorrow.

Unna well done ooooo.

Anyway sha, let the best candidate emerge victorious.

God Bless Us,

Cheers.
prayer warriors things grin
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
berem:
AIT is not showing it too. No TV channel is showing it live.
I have been inform AIT is showing
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by temitemi1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari are u nt tired of running I hope u dnt get heart attack frm dis ur running. GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

Chai, turai should have presented this guy after his father's death, no one would have noticed
hahahahhahahahhah
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by obailala(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Corruption is the greatest problem hindering Nigeria's progress.

Nigerians are diligent, Nigerians are intelligent, Nigerians are smart and Nigerians have never ever lacked ideas on the way to move forward. Nigeria is also blessed with abundant human and material resources and as such, has no reason being poor or undeveloped.

The only reason we are where we are today is because of corruption and impunity. Any leadership that can nip or even just minimise corruption will set Nigeria on an unstoppable path to massive development. Attempting to develop the nation without making a single attempt to check corruption (e.g. GEJ) is likened to fetching water with a basket. Any leader who shows even if it's just only a 'willingness' to tackle corruption definitely gets my votes and prayers. His/her religion or ethnicity is not my problem at this time because after arranging my priorities, I think I need a person who is willing to tackle corruption more than I need a person who is from my tribe or religion.

Buhari may not look presentable, Buhari may be old, Buhari may be from the arrogant Hausa-Fulani born-to-Rule clan, but judging from the present crop of individuals we have vying for the top position, Buhari happens to be the only one with a considerably impeccable record in terms of corruption and he's also the only one who has fixed a 1-point agenda which is to stop the corrupt 'business as usual' in higher places, which we all know is our real problem as a nation.

9 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Ventura1: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
I heard there is Fashola and Oshiomole at the declaration. Things are looking good for GMB! cool

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:
In a sane country, this mallam should not even have the guts to talk in public, talkless of trying to run for presidency! Any Nigerian that votes for Buhari is a traitor!!!! phuck that.....there is always a third option, which is not to vote at all.......Mtcheww......spits!!

Buhari needs his first term of 4 years. Yours want a third term which is unconstitutional. Don't you get it?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
jmaine:

Only the extremely deluded folks believe that one single man can put a stop to corruption in any part of the world. Wake up dude . . . .
One single man can show leadership

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
hoyinkansola:
i'm kinda scared of this man oh... i pray for unlimited peace in nigeria

U Av no reason to be scared if u aren't part of the fools that have stolen our collective wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by drstone1: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

APC give us this ticket, so we can easily kick the Zoologist back to the Zoo grin grin grin

LAFFs!
It is a waste of Time teaching new tricks to an Old dog
-african Proverb
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Omimah: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Go on soun.

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by jmaine: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

One single man can show leadership

Show leadership with a rouge system right ?

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by MyMouth(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan post=27161701][/quote]
Wetin be dis?? shocked na people abi San San! Chei, I fork up... I suppose dey eagle square too na. Anyway na my vote matter pass.
Sai Buhari!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
My eyes are misty with tears watching the event on the internet.....the show of love is pure,massive and unprecedented!!!

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
jmaine:

Show leadership with a rouge system right ?
If thats your understanding, i can't change it.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Lamasta(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

Ofcourse he will. Tears of joy when we hand him the mandate to clean out all traces of mis-governance this present government leaves behind. cheesy cheesy
Who are the we you better speak for yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / Omoba Niyi Aborishade Shot Dead In Lagos (PDP Chairman) / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.