Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (68989 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musandar(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2014
ola6:
When did we become like this? In trying to be "wise" we became "foolish" ( Romans 1:22 ESV Claiming to be wise, they became fools). How can we still allow a military man who simply dropped his khaki for agbada, who is OVER 70 YEARS OF AGE, who is bereft of ideas and creativity, to rule us and "Yorubas" (the hungry and compromised ones) are saying yes? undecided

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PEOPLE? ARE WE BLIND?
u will c blindness b4 d election said GMB IJN
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2014
As Buhari declares today, here is ONE thing we will be watching out for at the declaration http:///7C5ISS". 10:00
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Trailblazer1(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
See Buhari, see presidency.
Anyway, there is no harm in trial. But when the result of the election will be announced next year, please and please, don't make this country ungovernable again.
Just learn to accept the result.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Gbawe: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2014
OfficialScatter:

Bros, Enough of this ethnic jargons. Is it only the Yorubas that support Buhari? Must everyone support GEJ/PDP, support who you want and allow others do same. You have only 1 vote, use it how you like and let others decide who they want. Simple!

Thank you. He calls us "BLIND" because we have decided to vote meritoriously for who we feel is best for the job after many yorubas gave GEJ a chance by helping him claim a 4-year mandate. I am sure we are all not too young to forget the 2011 election that saw RIbadu win in Osun alone with the rest of the SW States going to GEJ and non for Buhari. Have the Yorubas then not done their best to support GEJ? If they now demand change, as is customary worldwide and as we even see neighbours like Ghana executing, why insult the Yorubas for that?

When this fool call his own people "BLIND" for exercising their free choice as democracy allows, how is he different to those calling us "backstabbers" and "Gambari slaves" because we do not want to queue up unquestioningly behind GEJ merely out of ethnic and religious bias alone? When the average pragmatic Yoruba, capable of critical thinking, know in their heart that GEJ has failed, what must we do with this knowledge? Throw it in the bin and vote solely along ethnic/religious lines, rather than in the interest of what is best for Nigeria, as others have committed themselves to doing? Do we all not know that "the only thing constant in life is change" and that, according to Einstein, "the definition of madness is doing things the same way and expecting a different outcome"? If the Yorubas gave GEJ a chance and he failed them, what kind of unreasonable soul will not understand that they have the right and justification to support whoever they believe will deliver the change they want?

Does Ola6 appreciate that many Yoruba posters, like illugunboy for example, have confessed to voting for GEJ in 2011 yet same folks are now resolved not to do same solely because of how GEJ has performed very disappointingly? I shake my head for some Nigerians.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by anonimi: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2014
kachic2:

Our pple perish for lack of knowledge,someone who did nit do well in his youthful age, at dis old age he wil he perform.na dis old age him wan learn left hand.

Why you dey worry now?
The man is "born-again" by the APC internet warriors and their paymasters who are masters of packaging to confuse the minds of their clueless fellow citizens shocked angry
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2014
Access to eagles square mild checking by #NPF

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2014
Back stage #NigeriaUnited
for #GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Ayesman(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari wallahi till i die...

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2014
A Loyalist at eagles square #africaunited for #GMB2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Gbawe: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
musaibnabdul:
Back stage #NigeriaUnited
for #GMB2015

Well done bro. Wish I could be there.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2014
#GMB2015 more than 60% of Nigerian Civil servants can't access their offices... BUHARI THE GOD SENT"

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Instead of hobnobbing with d high & mighty, GMB has cast his lot with the ordinary man. People follow him out of hope & belief in his values"

12 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2014
For Buhari.....the love cuts across Religion, Tribe or Paddy-paddy. Nigeria shall be great again. Change is near.#NigeriaUnite”"

9 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by seunmsg(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2014
fr3do:

No, its tribal and religious sentiments!

Am a christian and a Yoruba man and I support Gen. Buhari passionately. So tell me, how am I driven by tribal and religious sentiment?

19 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Gbawe: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Instead of hobnobbing with d high & mighty, GMB has cast his lot with the ordinary man. People follow him out of hope & belief in his values"

This is why Buhari, till he dies, will remain a much loved icon and symbol of hope to the poor and downtrodden.

9 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
musaibnabdul:
A Loyalist at eagles square #africaunited for #GMB2015

This look like a sensible ibo or sensible ss man that wants a better future for his children

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
"@el_bonga: Buhari built his reputation on justice, fairness, equality to mention but few; a milestone must politicians will only dream to have. #GMB"

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Gbawe: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2014
seunmsg:

Am a christian and a Yoruba man and I support Gen. Buhari passionately. So tell me, how am I driven by tribal and religious sentiment?

Likewise.

14 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

This is why Buhari, till he dies, will remain a much loved icon and symbol of hope to the poor and downtrodden.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2014
#NigeriaUnited for #GMB2015 as #buhariDeclares. Inside eagles square

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2014
Don't blame us if the only candidate we are interested in is Buhari, he has shown that he is for us and we are with him 100% #Buhari2015"

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2014
"@Samuelochai: Am trying my best to gain entry into the Eagle square this more morning, but this crowd is just too much, all for the sake of Buhari"

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2014
General Muhammed Buhari expected any moment from now, security tight. #NigeriaUnited for #GMB2015 as #buhariDeclares

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Anambra state contigent for Buhari. #NigeriaUnited

6 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

This look like a sensible ibo or sensible ss man that wants a better future for his children
His actual from yenagoa, bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by musaibnabdul(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

Well done bro. Wish I could be there.
been here too you playing your part. #NigeriaUnited for #GMB2015 as #buhariDeclares

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by idu1(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2014
tit:
loser oooo ooo ooo!
loser
loser ooo oo oooo
loser
Buhari you don lose ooo
loser
pata pata you go lose again oo
loser!

All, sing with me!
are u this stupid?

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
"@Samuelochai: Am trying my best to gain entry into the Eagle square this more morning, but this crowd is just too much, all for the sake of Buhari"

Yet jonaadaft crowds were hired for tan rallies.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Anambra state contigent for Buhari. #NigeriaUnited
Apart from me,cleverly,ngeneukwuenu,egift,obiagelli and sachris,I thought no Igbo man was a Buhari supporter?
Bwahahahahaha!!! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2014
musaibnabdul:
His actual from yenagoa, bayelsa state.

Impressive.

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2014
#teamBuhari
#GMB declares
#GMB2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.