Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (68951 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

You know it all.

U raised ur papa stupidity not me. Now spill it out for all to know.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by aljharem2: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
wengerjay:
If a Yaradua cld reduce the fuel pump price from 70 naira to 65naira per litre and his successor,Johathan cld increase it astronomically to 97naira per litre.And if a Sanusi as a CBN gov and muslim northerner cld remove 100naira ATM charges and a Emefiele,the current CBN gov,a southerner added to the masses problem by reintroducing 65naira ATM charges.My fellow Nigerians,it is high time we allowed someone from the north to lead us,they seem to feel our sufferings more than our so called southern brothers,sentiments apart.

Its just a shame really. You have a point there

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by jmaine: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Obiagelli:

If thats your understanding, i can't change it.

Thank you
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

U raised ur papa stupidity not me. Now spill it out for all to know.

Gerrout from here kiddo..
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:
In a sane country, this mallam should not even have the guts to talk in public, talkless of trying to run for presidency! Any Nigerian that votes for Buhari is a traitor!!!! phuck that.....there is always a third option, which is not to vote at all.......Mtcheww......spits!!

But in a sane country, a fool who governed one of the most wealthy states and achieved nothing with such wealth can become president right?

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by hazyfm: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
jmaine:

Only the extremely deluded folks believe that one single man can put a stop to corruption in any part of the world. Wake up dude . . . .

[size=28pt]What Planet are you from?
Pls don't say Planet Earth....[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Tundeajani(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
is ait showing this massive even? Abi they have receive orders from their pdp paymasters as usual?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by donphilopus: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
The Senate House is unusually empty today. Could it be that most of the APC Senators are in Eagle's Square to honor Buhari's invitation?! If YES, then Atiku should forget about waving APC's flag come 2015.

Meanwhile, I can see PDP e-touts shivering merely seeing the subject of this thread!

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
himkers:

Gerrout from here kiddo..

Fool, not until u highlights ur papas stupidity u earlier talked about.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
soroptimist:
My eyes are misty with tears watching the event on the internet.....the show of love is pure,massive and unprecedented!!!

I am too...like a Mandela released from prison, like the appointment of a new Catholic Pontiff, like Germany winning the world cup....like Nigeria about to be released from bondage. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
donphilopus:
The Senate House is unusually empty today. Could it be that most of the APC Senators are in Eagle's Square to honor Buhari's invitation?! If YES, then Atiku should forget about waving APC's flag come 2015.

Meanwhile, I can see PDP e-touts shivering merely seeing the subject of this thread!

We are monitoring closely the PDP e-touts activities as they gradually mount a handful of opposition to GMB 2015 Presidential declaration. grin

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by kingingkinging: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

It is nauseating how you drag ethnicity into everything. Why not just support who you personally want to and let others do same? Are you more Yoruba than than the rest of us? Must you insult other Yorubas because they rightly see no good in a Government that has delivered failure everywhere over 5 years? Must you attack others for justifiably wanting change when they gave GEJ, with their votes, one term to perform yet he let everyone down horribly and only succeeded to create the biggest corruption and private jet-owning Oligarchy in Nigeria's history?

What manner of Yoruba are you anyway when the tolerance and live-and-let-live ethos we are known for appears to have bypassed you and your household? My friend, learn to be truly democratic by standing on your own two feet and stop attempting to use insult, blackmail and scaremongering to force others into backing your position. Campaign for your GEJ and leave others to support Buhari. GEJ condemned himself to his current situation by squandering the electoral support and goodwill many Yorubas had for him through terribly woeful and ultra-corrupt leadership over 5 years. I do not know how you can come here in good conscience and insult others for wanting change when they have indulged GEJ for 5 long years. You think you can insult Yorubas into giving a failure another 4 years to further destroy many Nigerian lives and future? Shame on you and your myopically ethnocentric outlook. You are the one who is "BLIND".

You couldn't have said it better.

May the good God give GMB the wisdom to oust GEJ in Jesus name.

Sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by swezenberg(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
DickTator1:

Shut up already, you northerners ruled for 38yrs already, the problem didn't just start today.

Why should you tell him to shut up. He only pointed out his reason for supporting him. Why not point out your own for not supporting him. It is touts like you we are tired of ruling us. Take your Thuggery out of here. Go and join Wike's campaign team.

I am a Southerner and I say no Armed robbery all over the place. We just lost an actor to Armed robbery yesterday. I say no to Treasury looting, I say no to both Christians and Muslims dying in the North, I say no to criminals getting national awards, I say no to mediocrity, I say no to deteriorating foreign image, I say no ethnic and religious divide, I say no to Inhumane policies, I say no to failures and lies all the time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by abacus(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
engineerd:
In a sane country, this mallam should not even have the guts to talk in public, talkless of trying to run for presidency! Any Nigerian that votes for Buhari is a traitor!!!! phuck that.....there is always a third option, which is not to vote at all.......Mtcheww......spits!!

Can we relate? What makes me traitor?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by dotG(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
if you are supporting buhari to rule Nigeria it is either you are a Muslim, Hausa, Fulani or northerner but not because he can change the country.....

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
The MAN
GMB

5 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
The MAN
GMB""

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Why is AIT deliberately muting its volume console anytime GEJ's name and PDP's bad governance is being highlighted by the various speakers?

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ofala(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Was anybody paid a kobo to be at Eagles Square today?

I ask this question because like-minds spent monies campaigning for enthronement of ANTI-CORRUPTION in 2011 & are ready to spend much more this time around to bury corruption in this great Nation so that our coming generation will be free...

*You should bury your head in shame if you have ever collected or planning to collect a kobo from any Politician/Political party for an event like this. Don't sell your conscience for peanuts *

GMB may not be a Saint but does his body language kick against corruption?

.........We need answers

Say No To Corruption, Kick out Corruption from Nigerian, with your Votes & be very prepared to DEFEND your votes.

*****.Let's kick out corruption and see Nigeria take its rightful place in the World Politics/economy

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
The arrival of the BEST man for the job at the moment. GEJ should not develop high blood pressure yet until GMB is finally given the APC ticket. But this is surely the begining of the end of GEJ and his thieving cabinet.
What state is Femi Fani-Kayode is now? He must be gittery. Trouble looms for GEJ and his clueless followers.
God keep Buhari and deliver Nigeria.
hw can gej b afraid of someone that was forbidden by his party not to talk bcus of not knowing what to say. if someone don't kno what to say how can he kno what to do when he finally bcoms d president. what did he achieve as a military head of state. hiss abeg make them giv gej a strong opposition. someone very young. so that d election will b hot gej till buhari quit politics

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
This triumphant entry image of Buhari is solid...can be compared to the triumphant entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem grin

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by naija2dabone(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gbawe:

It is nauseating how you drag ethnicity into everything. Why not just support who you personally want to and let others do same? Are you more Yoruba than than the rest of us? Must you insult other Yorubas because they rightly see no good in a Government that has delivered failure everywhere over 5 years? Must you attack others for justifiably wanting change when they gave GEJ, with their votes, one term to perform yet he let everyone down horribly and only succeeded to create the biggest corruption and private jet-owning Oligarchy in Nigeria's history?

What manner of Yoruba are you anyway when the tolerance and live-and-let-live ethos we are known for appears to have bypassed you and your household? My friend, learn to be truly democratic by standing on your own two feet and stop attempting to use insult, blackmail and scaremongering to force others into backing your position. Campaign for your GEJ and leave others to support Buhari. GEJ condemned himself to his current situation by squandering the electoral support and goodwill many Yorubas had for him through terribly woeful and ultra-corrupt leadership over 5 years. I do not know how you can come here in good conscience and insult others for wanting change when they have indulged GEJ for 5 long years. You think you can insult Yorubas into giving a failure another 4 years to further destroy many Nigerian lives and future? Shame on you and your myopically ethnocentric outlook. You are the one who is "BLIND".

Correct guy.
Sharp guys like this are y Lagos still does have a mono rail system, y lagos still drink sewage water and y the mega still project is still on paper.

Boy clap for yourself
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Fashola is around

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
soroptimist:
Why is AIT deliberately muting its volume console anytime GEJ's name and PDP's bad governance is being highlighted by the various speakers?

That is how powerful the traditional media can be in events like this. Nonsense media. grin
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Fashola is around

Our Senate President is here grin

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ameachi is here

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Demdem:

U Av no reason to be scared if u aren't part of the fools that have stolen our collective wealth.
huh? undecided
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by zubby29(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
we will c who wins d election
kachic2:
Y deny ursef d nitesleep for a man whim dey all know won't win any election. I heard of him wen I was a kid uptill now he still wants to rule Nigeria. grin
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Ameachi is here

Our Vice-President candidate is here as well grin

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
donphilopus:

Brother I am so filled with joy and tears of hope!!! Jonathan should get an Auditor to balance the books before hand because come May 30, 2015 he will answer to the judge and the prosecutors how Nigeria was managed under him between 2010 and 2015. As for Atiku, every penny that he stole as Privatisation Chair and in PTDF will be collected, he will also face the judge

2 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by agabusta: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari/Oshiomole 2015 is the winning team!

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by drstone1: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
eleko1:
cool grin ;DNa only those thieves they fear GMB.

This is the kind of reasoning that makes paupers out of people and make them dePendent on others for generations. This is the kind of thinking that has made the nigerian government a chop make I chop affair.
Long ago those who coined and championed the word masses. Found out that the masses bereft of direction and are better guided by a distinct intellectual group rather than the stupid idea of mobtocracy. Where the whims of the majorly Poor,naïve, undisciplined gang of the masses are left to determine complex affairs of state. The b est use of the masses is to be used by crafty politicians to achieve their personal interests by promising them eldorado with a view of pitching them against competing interests. WE ARE NOT DECEIVED by SUCH hoopla.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Peter Obi: Life Is Not About Owning Billions / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.