Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists (68987 Views)

Buhari's 'Loyalists': Eat Your Cake And Stop Criticizing Mr President!!! / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Dontbeused: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Lurcky:
Sorry to say; but those peeps are just wasting their time by denying themselves a beautiful night rest.
Becos Buhari cant win me alone not even to talk of GEJ. But anyway anything can happen lets see
God bless Nigeria
Me. Whatever your name maybe...quote me everywhere...NO 1 WILL DO THAT FOR PDP FREE..OR JONATHAN,not even you...GMB supporters are driving by s believe that Nigeria n Nigerians could be better n live better than the array of corruptions in NNPC, fake subsidy n it's removal...CHIBOK INNOCENT GIRLS N CAN JET atrocity. Non task org...doing biz..God bless Rev. Kukah who said in S.A that if u get close to cisa you av to face d dirty dat comes wit it...CAN LIKE NEVER BEFORE BECAME POLITICAL GUNS!!!GMB has proven himself in the past....as a military head of state n as ptf chairman....show us ya RECORDS.....CORRUPTION GALLORES!!... Million of dollars$...day in day out...no light, no jobs,no ideals,cabalism, militancy, kidnapping,terrorism n impunity n detectors hip....wake up NIGERIANs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Dexema(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2014
donigspain:
Actually, there are graphic errors I can point out from the design. For a tip, the font used for the text "For President" is NOT a business/serious/confident font and thus can be said to be a mockery of his ambition especially when you factor his political history as a civilian.

Take it from someone who is a professional in the media industry
. undecided

DISCLAIMER:
I am not a politician neither do I oppose the Presidential ambition of GMB. I am simply giving my professional opinion. This should not be used as a standard or incentive for either voting for or against the person of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Thanks.

Was abt to make that observation amongst others too,mind you the designer dint snap dat picture kudos to him anyway for choosing it.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by abohrandy: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2014

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by phineas: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2014
I give honour to whom honour is due.

So I'm logging in to say :

May God Bless the Peoples General

May He reward your devotion to this land with many years as you see her flourish under your rule

May your enemies fall postrate before you.

May Our God continue to keep you.

Sai Buhari !!!
God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 16, 2014
This is how the states will vote come 2015
1. Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
17. Edo - Goodluck (small margin)
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - Buhari
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari
24. Ogun - Buhari
25. Osun - Buhari
26. Ekiti - Goodluck
27. Plateau - Goodluck
28. Kogi -Goodluck (small margin)
29. Kwara - Buhari
30. Rivers - Goodluck (small margin)
31. Sokoto state - Buhari
32. Nassarawa - Buhari(small margin)
33 Taraba - Buhari (small margin).
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - DICEY....
As we can see Buhari has 20 states as against
Goodluck's 16 states and if considering that the larger
population of the electorates reside in the North and
Southwest it stands to reason that Buhari will be our
next president, but that is if the contest is going to be
free and fair.

4 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ibkgab001: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Been a Christain does not mean I'm a fool .. Never ewill I compromise it....if I see a better Option than Gej I will vote for that person but not Buhari
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
As a child of God i decree Buhari will not Rule us in this country... never again .. as it was write in Ester 8:8 that what ever we sealed with the kings Ring will be of no Man Reverse.... Lekan or what ever your might be .. your 100 unborn Generation will not no peace because i do not force you to quote my comment... all the good things that has happened to you will vanish in a tinkle of an eye in Jesus name... As i have never hurt anyone on this forum in my life for you hurt me your parents will weep over you... your joy will turn to sadness .. you will never move from Glory to Glory , you will die and waste away ... as the almighty God who is the creator of heaven and heart will curse you... you will end up in Gastly motor accident before this year Runs to an end ...And for the curse you rain on my quote is not for me but for your siblings and all your relative .... you will not see the coming election talkless of Voting ..because i see no reason why you should rain this type of curse on your fellow human ... let me tell you i`m a man of intergirty

### if truly you know about POLITICS and you believe in history you will not type like a mannerless fellow OLORIBURUKU omo iran kiran .. atoko wa baleje ... i repeat again you will not know peace till you pass out of this world .. you will die of frustration because you are not worthy to be living
.......bros dis is too much nw, haba!!!! And u are a Christian?
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by pstnicodemus(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2014
The Nigeria buhari ruled in the 19th century is different from this nigeria.for the past 16 years,he has tried and failed.why not walk away with honor?a fallen hero should accept defeat
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Empty barrels makin noise since 1914...shift undecided

Fool, that was no noise but statement of fact.
Go and die.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ibkgab001: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2014
I hope you follow the trend already? I see no reason why he would quote such thing on my post ... I repeate again they will weep over DONLEKAN ... He hurt me because he knew nothing about Politics ... No justification of. Why he would alter such hot words on my post
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by knowledge4(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2014
General Buhari is my choice for the Presidency based on his credential as a disciplinarian.
If his government had not been overthrown in 1985, Nigeria would have become a wonder land by now.
What Nigeria needs to make progress is a hard,rigid,soldier President who can instil discipline in national life.
Unfortunately, the factors that decide the winner are ethnicity,tribalism, religion, godfather ism and rigging.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:
1. Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - Buhari
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari
24. Ogun - Buhari
25. Osun - Buhari
26. Ekiti - Goodluck
27. Plateau - Goodluck
29. Kwara - Buhari
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - DICEY....
free and fair.
1billion likes

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by patrickmuf(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Tonylyte:

Which calabar? Nonsense!!!
I don't do e-fight, where are you in Calabar? I wanna buy you a drink and school you big time...No time for insults
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ayukdaboss(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
I hope you follow the trend already? I see no reason why he would quote such thing on my post ... I repeate again they will weep over DONLEKAN ... He hurt me because he knew nothing about Politics ... No justification of. Why he would alter such hot words on my post
I quote him here "This is how God will delay the good things of your miserable life that are due to you. And the Heavens say Amen. As for me and my house I will vote GMB in 2015 election and he will win in Jesus name. "

My brother your comments about death was very uncalled for, you're a Christian, you responded to someone's wrong with a greater wrong? Curses don't work like that Sir sad

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by ibkgab001: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2014
So far he never think twice before quoting that on my post as I have never eat anything this morning God in his infinite mercy will strike him to death God knows I never curse anyone like this in my life ... He will be put to shame
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by otimize(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2014
I hate that i love my country Nigeria
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:
1. Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - Buhari
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari
24. Ogun - Buhari
25. Osun - Buhari
26. Ekiti - Goodluck
27. Plateau - Goodluck
29. Kwara - Buhari
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - DICEY....
free and fair.

The end of the road for jonaadaft. Kirikiri awaits the fool.

3 Likes

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Tonylyte(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2014
patrickmuf:
I don't do e-fight, where are you in Calabar? I wanna buy you a drink and school you big time...No time for insults
You are a dreamer, apc doesnt have ground in calabar...i dnt wanna see u dude...stop the hype about apc.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by donigspain(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Dexema:

Was abt to make that observation amongst others too,mind you the designer dint snap dat picture kudos to him anyway for choosing it.
Yea, it's a good picture.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by 4Play(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2014
Martins301:

Why not keep quiet if you don't know economics. Price regulation is very vital for maintain stability in an economy where there are so many imperfections.

It's ironic that in a nation many believe in voodoo, many also believe in voodoo economics. You are a quintessential subscriber to the Nigerian economic school of idiocy on steroids.

Why did Buhari's price controls generate scarcity? A highly predictable outcome and tallies with what we know in the history of price controls.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Locapito(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
PassingShot:

Read my friend. Don't accept everything you're told hook, line and sinker.

Shagari regime deserved to be overthrown. Let anyone old enough here challenge me on it.
don't mind that small kid.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2014
4Play:

It's ironic that in a nation many believe in voodoo, many also believe in voodoo economics. You are a quintessential subscriber to the Nigerian economic school of idiocy on steroids.

Why did Buhari's price controls generate scarcity? A highly predictable outcome and tallies with what we know in the history of price controls.

Did Buhari ask sellers of essential commodities to hoard the goods? Of course people, especially Nigerians, won't be happy when their opportunity of MAKING ABNORMAL PROFIT is taken away from them. See how Kerosine is being sold at over 135 Naira even when it is available and when the official price is 50 Naira. Do you see government task force from the current regime going round to correct this anomaly? Meanwhile this same marketers will collect subsidy for the said product. Only a government that is responsive to the needs and welfare of its people will institute price regulation when businesses engage in the practice of exploitating the people.

Don't forget that the people who formulate this policy carry out appropriate analysis to ensure that both the seller and buyer are nt worse off at the end of the trade. If greedy businesses then decide to hoard or create artificial scarcity because their avenue for making abnormal profit has been cut off by govt price regulation do you then blame the govt for trying to ensure thats the welfare needs of its citizens are nt compromised by greedy sellers? I knw say common sense scarce of bt at least if u get am then try use am.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Davvymavvy(f): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Whao,,,what a lovely thread. In GMB i believe not a corruption ladden government, an administration where impunity reigns supreme.
No,,,not another 4years of progressive retrogression

Sai Buhari
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by asamaigho(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2014
mcfarlin:

RAMBLINGS OF A DELUDED MIND!

Stop tryna sound all concerned and saintly.

Quit the crap and admit that you are a paid hack

facts dont lie...idiots do.

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by DONLEKAN: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
As a child of God i decree Buhari will not Rule us in this country... never again .. as it was write in Ester 8:8 that what ever we sealed with the kings Ring will be of no Man Reverse.... Lekan or what ever your might be .. your 100 unborn Generation will not no peace because i do not force you to quote my comment... all the good things that has happened to you will vanish in a tinkle of an eye in Jesus name... As i have never hurt anyone on this forum in my life for you hurt me your parents will weep over you... your joy will turn to sadness .. you will never move from Glory to Glory , you will die and waste away ... as the almighty God who is the creator of heaven and heart will curse you... you will end up in Gastly motor accident before this year Runs to an end ...And for the curse you rain on my quote is not for me but for your siblings and all your relative .... you will not see the coming election talkless of Voting ..because i see no reason why you should rain this type of curse on your fellow human ... let me tell you i`m a man of intergirty

### if truly you know about POLITICS and you believe in history you will not type like a mannerless fellow OLORIBURUKU omo iran kiran .. atoko wa baleje ... i repeat again you will not know peace till you pass out of this world .. you will die of frustration because you are not worthy to be living

NONE of those rubbish you wrote there is my lot. Rather, you and your household will be destroyed just as you wished for me UNLESS Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and any of his lieutenant has not helped themselves with Nigeria's money by way of corruption. God will visit the sorrow of the many innocents and righteous who are suppressed by the evil government in Nigeria on your household. Because you have pitched your tent with the evil, oppressive regime. Evil will not cease in your household. As God lives, He will rise with healing in his wings and heal Nigeria in 2015. God will restore and redeem Nigeria by granting the desires of our heart to have GMB as our president. As many of you who support evil and stand in the way of change will be swept off.

Here is a special offer to you. Go into the market and shop for a coffin for yourself. You can even enjoy the luxury of sleeping in it in one piece before you eventually waste away on the highway as you have demanded from God. You know, not many have the luxury of buying their own coffins. As you are in your final days, i would advice that you be kind and close to your family member because you that they see today, they shall see no more like Pharaoh.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by DONLEKAN: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2014
ibkgab001:
So far he never think twice before quoting that on my post as I have never eat anything this morning God in his infinite mercy will strike him to death God knows I never curse anyone like this in my life ... He will be put to shame

God will not strike me to death. You know why?. Because I am on the lord's side and more importantly, I am the Apple of his eyes. I really do not pity you, because the more you talk, the more entangled you become.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Toble: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2014
kachic2:
Y deny ursef d nitesleep for a man whim dey all know won't win any election. I heard of him wen I was a kid uptill now he still wants to rule Nigeria. grin
Have you ask yourself how many times did Abraham Lincoln contested before becoming America's president? When you fail, you try again that's the spirit..Leggo Buhari 2015.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by patrickmuf(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Tonylyte:

You are a dreamer, apc doesnt have ground in calabar...i dnt wanna see u dude...stop the hype about apc.
bounce along
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by kiuusm(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2014
A man with utmost integrity.. Some are saying that he is old I guest they are right but I think what they should say is that he is old for developed country NOT developing country like Nigeria filled with corruptions. He has nothing to lose and any sensible person should be able to recognize that. If you bring in young individual believe me his focus will be how to accumulates Wealth and elongation of tenure..let us all keep sentiment aside, be wise and vote for the General to clean all the mess b4 we start thinking about youth becoming the president.
Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2014
What happen yesterday.
Was just the Declaration of GMB
And PDP is already. Having fever

1 Like

Re: Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Berem "@iPhoneTeam: When you can’t figure out where you put your phone and it’s on silent http://pic.twitter.com/yucMrcnlQ4"

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.