Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space (3455 Views)

What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? / What Does A Girl Mean When She Ask A Guy "Do You Have A Girlfriend?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2014
I hv been in relationship with a particular gal for lik 4yrs we hv been together since our university days ...always hv dis dreams of gettin married...nt until i notice she chnge in her character started acting funny ...whn i ask her what wrong with her she say nothin but yet she keep acting strange...one day i called her told her i hv got a good job she was happy for me..after dat notin ..not until one day she told me she dont knw what she feels for me again dat she need some space...plss nairalanders what is d meaning of space...coz i stil dont undstd
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by AnonymustME(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2014
What is Space?....In this case you can define it as a distance between two things angry angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2014
It might mean she needs a break or want to break up possibly cos of some1 else, possibly not. Just give her the space, if she tries calling back she's still ur, if not........., u know the rest

1 Like

Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by kozaic(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Mayb she has stop loving you...
Or u are choking her!
Give her a break!

1 Like

Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:
I hv been in relationship with a particular gal for lik 4yrs we hv been together since our university days ...always hv dis dreams of gettin married...nt until i notice she chnge in her character started acting funny ...whn i ask her what wrong with her she say nothin but yet she keep acting strange...one day i called her told her i hv got a good job she was happy for me..after dat notin ..not until one day she told me she dont knw what she feels for me again dat she need some space...plss nairalanders what is d meaning of space...coz i stil dont undstd
when a girl tells you she needs a break, especially if you have been dating for a while, it means she has gotten what you can't offer elsewhere..in this case, u can try to see her to talk one on one cos it's always not too good to assume nd jump into conclusion. D outcome of your one on one talk wld determine!

1 Like

Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by YungwizzzyChina: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:

Bro your babe has found another Sweet rich Boy!!

1 Like

Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2014
justified19:
when a girl tells you she needs a break, especially if you have been dating for a while, it means she has gotten what you can't offer elsewhere..in this case, u can try to see her to talk one on one cos it's always not too good to assume nd jump into conclusion. D outcome of your one on one talk wld determine!
whn i had notin she was with me why will she wnt to live me nw..dat i ve gotten smtin real big..i tot evry woman dream is God to bless der partner
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2014
kozaic:
Mayb she has stop loving you...
Or u are choking her!
Give her a break!
u knw what funny where she is working nw ..i was the persi dat fix her der even whn i was jobless she stil dont lack anytin...whn i ask her what d problem she jus sey work presure dat i wont undstd...after smtime again she start sayin she dont knw hw she feel abt me again..dat she need space to tink
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Yustash001(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2014
She's found someone else that is giving her what u've not been giving,...that's ladies for you...
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by major466(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2014
She's no longer interested in the relationship. Heart breaking to learn that but you gotta move on with your life. Plenty of good days ahead smiley
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Yustash001(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2014
She's found someone else that is giving her what u've not been giving her,...that's ladies for you...
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Bellasharonne(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2014
break up .. simple!

2 Likes

Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2014
It means you have bad breath. Don't take it personal. grin
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by izaray(f): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Dat's a sign of break up! She has gotten a new boyfriend dat she is lovely

but since she is finding it difficult to open up to u,

because d way u may feel, she den decided to put it dat way..so guy use ur head!
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2014
LOL
You've been space*Zoned sire
Sorry sire buh she likes someone else

1 Like

Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by kozaic(f): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:
u knw what funny where she is working nw ..i was the persi dat fix her der even whn i was jobless she stil dont lack anytin...whn i ask her what d problem she jus sey work presure dat i wont undstd...after smtime again she start sayin she dont knw hw she feel abt me again..dat she need space to tink

Hardluck Nna...she is tired of you.
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2014
kozaic:

Hardluck Nna...she is tired of you.
So i should let go..was tinkin of calling her for one on one section
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by izaray(f): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2014
I think dat's d best way out, invite her, den hear wat she will say to u.
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Macelliot(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:
@bolded.
Guy, this where the problem comes from!
She is receiving pressure from someone where she is currently working.
She is giving-in to that person....
Think fast guy!
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Macelliot:

@bolded.
Think fast guy!
what do u tink is d best way to handle it...plss help save my love life...i stil love her
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by philantoxx(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2014
your becoming a pest.or overly emotional
so Zap off
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2014
izaray:
I think dat's d best way out, invite her, den hear wat she will say to u.
i dont tink she will come..coz i ve tried dat bfor
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by izaray(f): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:
i dont tink she will come..coz i ve tried dat bfor
Waooo..hope u av let her be, and move on?

Cos they are so many good tins, ahead of you!
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Macelliot(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:
what do u tink is d best way to handle it...plss help save my love life...i stil love her
Tell her to forgive u.
Probably, she will say u didn't offended her.
Do u know what? Start now to think of the words that u gonna tell her, words that if she hears, her spirit will be touched. As in, one-on-one conversations that will make her feel like an ingrate if she ever leaves u.
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Macelliot:

@bolded.
Think fast guy!
This here, is quite probable. But then, 'I need space' can also mean you're boring her now and she wants to try out something new. Give her the space she needs, she will come back if you're meant to be.
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Macelliot:

Tell her to forgive u.
Probably, she will say u didn't offended her.
Do u know what? Start now to think of the words that u gonna tell her, words that if she hears, her spirit will be touched. As in, one-on-one conversations that will make her feel like an ingrate if she ever leaves u.
Wont she see it a blackmailing
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by zeepatoprick(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
No amount of words and sweet mouth.... Will change anything.. Dis same thing happened to me.. We dated for close to 4yrs and she jst called one morning and told me dis same stuff.. All my efforts and fight to change was to no avail.. So my brother.. Prepare urself for some serious heartbrk..especially if u love dis gurl. Cos e don happen... D more u try to understand d situation, d more confused u get..
I'm sorry dis happening to u.. Bt dis is jst d truth.. Its time for you to be strong..dis is life happening...
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by Macelliot(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:

Wont she see it a blackmailing
not by harsh words, but by a touching soft-word.
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by izaray(f): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:
Are u close to any of her colleague or frnds at her place of work?
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
izaray:
Are u close to any of her colleague or frnds at her place of work?
she has nt spent two mnth der...she is new...
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by izaray(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
buchisom1:
she has nt spent two mnth der...she is new...
OK
Re: What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space by buchisom1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
zeepatoprick:
No amount of words and sweet mouth.... Will change anything.. Dis same thing happened to me.. We dated for close to 4yrs and she jst called one morning and told me dis same stuff.. All my efforts and fight to change was to no avail.. So my brother.. Prepare urself for some serious heartbrk..especially if u love dis gurl. Cos e don happen... D more u try to understand d situation, d more confused u get..
I'm sorry dis happening to u.. Bt dis is jst d truth.. Its time for you to be strong..dis is life happening...
[/color] cry cry cry cry[color=#990000]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be True / The Wife Of A Friend Of Mine Is Sleeping With Her Younger Brother. Help! / Spank That A$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.