Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... (6413 Views)

Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Missmossy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
It goes both ways,some guys too can't speak English fluently. Funny scenario though.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
xp17:
I think It's more than 3 ma'am. locations, abbreviations, pointing out important stuffs in your writeup, popular invents, make of popular brands. etc.

but, your logomachy is a malarkey based on this topic, because the original poster wasn't trying to exonerate himself as a better person, but talking about being yourself. please, stop excogitating unnecessary altercation and counter when necessary.

cheers*
grin grin
You Wickedddddd!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Missmossy:
It goes both ways,some guys too can't speak English fluently. Funny scenario though.

true...but girls fall victim most..cus they always try to keep their ego
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
See who's talking. There are three times when you use capital letters: proper names, titles, and the beginnings of sentences
Go back to KG...mtcheeeww
Next time before You advice people to go back to kg class,know that BEGINING don't have plural for you to add 'S' as suffix.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wait till u've seen multiple pishures of dem taken at different angles and under diff lightning conditions...diff styles too.

If u see her in person,wait till u've seen her unda various conditions too including different hairstyles.
Until u do dis,neva bet you money on any girl's beauty angry
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
aaronson:
Next time before You advice people to go back to kg class,know that BEGINING don't have plural for you to add 'S' as suffix.

Damn!!!!...grin grin grin

Busted!!!!
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by marieolae(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
mesoade:
Girls too dey form,esp. NL babes
I'm sorry what is there to form about on the internet? If netin girls form more in real life.
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by mesoade(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
I'm sorry what is there to form about on the internet? If netin girls form more in real life.
ask your girl mates
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by luckybaddest(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
U just need to be happy that she is replying you, some will just be looking at you like mehn as you dey talk
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by marieolae(f): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Wait till u've seen multiple pishures of dem taken at different angles and under diff lightning conditions...diff styles too.

If u see her in person,wait till u've seen her unda various conditions too including different hairstyles.
Until u do dis,neva bet you money on any girl's beauty angry
ahhh begi hold it dere jare
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
You fit speaking good English,OP??
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
I aint saying ladies shuld look like Monalisa.Itz just a precaution.This way,u know the "worst" she can look.U knw the "minimum" to expect anyday.

U have a thread abt catfish experience...u knw it happens.

Do we av a pending/ongoing e-fight? smiley

I was just bin realistic wit my post.
marieolae:
ahhh begi hold it dere jare
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by marieolae(f): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I aint saying ladies shuld look like Monalisa.Itz just a precaution.This way,u know the "worst" she can look.U knw the "minimum" to expect anyday.

U have a thread abt catfish experience...u knw it happens.

Do we av a pending/ongoing e-fight? smiley

I was just bin realistic wit my post.
r u minding me? Lol u get time sha smiley
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by marieolae(f): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
mesoade:
ask your girl mates
shaaaaaaaaarrraaaap
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:
You fit speaking good English,OP??

no I can't speaking it well well oo....but I am try small
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
shaaaaaaaaarrraaaap

LoLssssssssss.....

cyber thug grin

no mind you... na so you dey do grin grin
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Alexyswiss:

no I can't speaking it well well oo....but I am try small
Okey ooo,I took my leave kiss
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
smiley

Hpe skool workload aint nerve-racking
marieolae:
r u minding me? Lol u get time sha smiley
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
dovelike:

Okey ooo,I took my leave kiss

I giving you "Pee esh Dee" in engrish laguage
grin grin
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by vacant06(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
xp17:
I think It's more than 3 ma'am. locations, abbreviations, pointing out important stuffs in your writeup, popular invents, make of popular brands. etc.

but, your logomachy is a malarkey based on this topic, because the original poster wasn't trying to exonerate himself as a better person, but talking about being yourself. please, stop excogitating unnecessary altercation and counter when necessary.

cheers*

@topic, how the person says it should not be an issue, what matters is the basic understanding. English is a bitch
bros how many wraps of weed u smoke ?
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by farano(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
aaronson:
Alexyswiss:

Damn!!!!...grin grin grin
Busted!!!!
*hiohiohiohiohio* Illiterates smh
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Rocktation(f): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Some girls appear to look beautiful...
OP, shouldn't you be listening to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
Agree I'm illiterate but I'm getting 'likes' off your post correcting you,so even an illiterate could correct you the learned,that's bizarre!!!
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by farano(f): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
aaronson:
Agree I'm illiterate but I'm getting 'likes' off your post correcting you,so even an illiterate could correct you the learned,that's bizarre!!!
Una plenty na...na dem dey like you post grin
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:
Una plenty na...na dem dey like you post grin
sorry I'm illiterate and I don't understand pidgin,could you rephrase in queens english or america english?
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rocktation:
Some girls appear to look beautiful...
OP, shouldn't you be listening to yourself?

Dear Madam Grammarian,

pleeeease!!!...I agree tor

I don't know English...its okay!! :/
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
farano:

I give up...you win!!!...okay take the trophy
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
@op hope you done with the girl sha abi you no toast her because of her spoken English
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by KMTee(f): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Idea is needed jare ..op free d gurl
if she didn't respond to you, you would call her a snub
she now responded...here u r tagging her gbagaun mistress
na wa for u
english is our second language. ..some are better at writing, some are better at speaking while some are good at both.
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
hehehecheesy
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettythicksme:
@op hope you done with the girl sha abi you no toast her because of her spoken English

infact...I lost all interest after that incident...
it was a turn off to me
we result to "just friends" sha grin grin
Re: Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... by Alexyswiss(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
KMTee:
Idea is needed jare ..op free d gurl
if she didn't respond to you, you would call her a snub
she now responded...here u r tagging her gbagaun mistress
na wa for u
english is our second language. ..some are better at writing, some are better at speaking while some are good at both.

I can see...

you didn't get my point....am not mocking her or some sort...

am only telling girls...that if they are not too sure if the English dey speak...they can at least speak the one that is easy...pidgin..

it doesn't make them less beautiful or sexier

instead trying to impress and committing Grammar murder!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... / 10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / Pictures : A True Love Story! Another Surprise Proposal (lovers From Age 16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.