Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637451 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by heemah(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Wow! Wow! Wow! I'm speechless..Nyweiz, I'm glad at the turn out of everything. How's d winding up for ya side Tiffy?
Re: Deceitful Couple by holuwaseunpat(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am happy they are geting over it,thanks to linda for her advise.TIFFANY ALL KUDOS TO YOU.May God give you grace and strenght to complete the story.
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice update Tiffany,keep up the good work
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mj45: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
LOVELY TIFF. THANKS
Re: Deceitful Couple by sayocruz(f): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2015
9c update buh m smelling half baked update already cos dia conversation is getting short n simple....BTW wiaz maureen:...good work ma'am tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by vonn(f): 3:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmmm...Tiff
Why do you always know how to make me smile!!!!

Don't worry... I'll remember you in my prayer so that you would finish the story on or before Friday sef.
Brava!
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Tara stood up, she had became overly protective of Mich since they were abducted.
'Well, I will tell Joel a piece of my mind since you Jordan won't. He can't just stop her from coming down'
'Tara, wait, you don't understand. They are, hmm...', Henry said
'Let her go Henry', Jordan barked.
She stormed upstairs.
'I want her to see for herself', Jordan said.
'What is happening here?', Linda asked
'He meant, they are making love', her husband said.
'Oh', she exclaimed and began eating. Tara went up and didn't knock. She saw Mich, lying in her husbands arms and Joel softly stroking her hair.
'You didn't knock', he told her
'I'm sorry', she turned to go
'Tara wait', Joel said and she stopped. Without looking back.
'Can you wait outside for me to put on some clothes?'
'Sure', she said and left. He left the bed and picked his discarded clothes from a chair. He wore them and went out. He found her crying silently. He held her hands and led her to her room where they both sat on the bed.
'Tara, please, its time to forget the past and move on. I'm so glad Mich gave us a chance. Please give Jordan one too. His birthday will be coming up soon, have you thought of what to give him?'
'You don't understand Joel, I have nothing to give him'
'You do and you know you do'
'What should I give him?'
'Give him your whole'
'I can't'
'Then please, I have a doctor friend you can talk to. I don't care about Jordan Tara, but I care about you. Be Happy, at least for your health. Or do you want a D and C carried out?'
'No'
'You think too much and its not Jordan's fault. Your blood pressure is rising. You know all I have to do is give the word and that D and C will be carried out. My colleagues think you need that D
And c and I am the only one against it'
'No Joel, you know how much I want this baby. Please help me'
'I will only help you if you decide to help yourself'
'Okay, I will talk to that doctor friend of yours. But do you think she will keep it a secret?'
'Its not a she Tara, its a he and yes he will keep it a secret'
'I can't talk about my rape without Mich's'
'Tell him what really happened and what your fears really are'
'Okay'
he stood up and gave her a hug. Before going back to Mich. She was still sleeping so he showered, wore Henry's clothes and went down for food. Linda was no where to be found except Jordan and Henry. They were watching news.
'Jordan, have you called your mum and informed her about the change in plan?'
'Yes, she was so thrilled about the good news'
'Okay', He said and sat down next to Henry.
'Hey man, stop looking at me like that. Its not like I killed someone', Joel told Jordan
'You just had sex with my little sister'
'You mean my twenty eight years old wife?'
'Let's not argue here guys. Jordan don't forget that Tara too is my little sister', Henry reminded him.
Linda came down. She went up to bath and bosom feed little Miracle.
'Oh Gosh, Joel you must be hungry. Your food is on the dining table'
'Thanks Linda', he left them and went to eat. Tara too came down and sat next to Jordan who instinctively pulled her to him. Ten minutes later, Mich came downstairs.
'Why are you all staring at me like that? What did I do?'
'You missed dinner', Linda told her
'Oh, that! Joel didn't tell you all that I was tired so I decided to sleep?'
'I told them just that my love. Have dinner, those little ones will soon get hungry'
'Yes', she said and began eating. No one told her anything. When she was through, she sat next to her husband. Henry changed the channel and they were soon engrossed in a movie titled 'the confession of a marriage counselor'. Mich snuggled closer to Joel. By the time the film got to an end, all wives were asleep, except Linda who had gone up to check on Miracle.
'Henry, your bar is in serious trouble. I want to get drunk', Jordan said in a soft tone.
'Okay, you are welcome', Henry said.
So Jordan stood up with Tara in his arms. She snuggled deeper and he felt like weeping in lust. He stood still for a few seconds, collected himself and began walking upstairs.
'Poor Jordan. Tara has the key to the door. I just pray she comes in term with what happened to her', Henry observed
'I pray so too', Joel said and also went on his feet with Mich in his arms.
'I think its time I checked on my wife and son', Henry said and also stood up.
Joel gently laid Mich on the bed and removed her clothes. When she was un clad, he covered her with the duvet and went back downstairs. He picked a glass cup and a bottle of wine and joined Jordan.
'Why are you here?'
'You need company'
Henry joined them. He too picked a glass cup and sat on a cushion.
'Henry, can you find out from your wife what she told Mich and Tara? Whatever it was she told them, it helped me today but Mich won't talk about it'
'I will try my best but since Mich didn't tell you, I doubt Linda will tell me'
They drank and got drunk. By 3am, they all walked back to their various rooms. When he opened the door, Mich slowly came awake. She sat up, her eyes drunk with sleep.
'Where are you coming from?'
'Downstairs, with Jordan and Henry. Have I ever told you that you have beautiful set of bosom?'
'I think you did told me that'
He sat on a chair and began clumsily unbuttoning his shirt. Mich raised the duvet to her chin. Her husband hardly get drunk.
'Why are you covering your bosoms for me? I'm no stranger to you and if I remember correctly,we made passionate love last evening'
'Okay, but my bosom have increase in size. Do you still love them?'
'Yes, I do'
'The room became quiet. Mich was still holding unto the duvet while Joel was trying in vain to unbutton his shirt.
'I think I need help Mich'
'No'
'Why?'
'I didn't send you on a drinking spree'
'I took care of you when you were ill and often bath you'
'You remember all those, how come you can't unbutton your shirt?'
'Come here, Mrs Jason'
'I like this title so I will come'
She let go of the duvet and left the bed. As she walked, she smiled. Joel drew her to him. She was sitting on his lap.
'Do you remember the last time we made love on a chair?'
Mich remembered and that made her eyes darkened with lust.
'Care for a repeat?'
'Yes'
'Good. Just what I want'

They made love in the morning again and Mich went back to sleep. Joel wasn't as drunk as his wife thought. Today, he didn't feel like leaving his bed, or wife. He was very hungry but he would rather not leave her. By 10am, Mich came awake and found him sleeping. She showered and went down for brunch. Everyone seemed to be staring at her and for the first time in a while, she wished they were alone in their duplex. At least she wouldn't have to pretend, not even to Maureen whom she knew was an adult already into sex. Again, she felt like they all knew what she and Joel did. Mich wasn't ashamed of Linda and Tara, Her brother and his friend, she didn't want them knowing. Or did Joel told them? Again she shrugged and then greeted everyone.
'Morning Mich, how was your night?' Henry asked.
'I bet its splendid. Look at her, she has the look of a woman who had just had her filled', Linda said for Tara's benefit but it succeeded in making Mich angry. Her eyes darted from her brother to Henry and then Linda.
'Why did you say that Linda?'
'Its the truth, isn't it?'
Mich said nothing, she sat down and began eating. Only Jordan observed that she was angry. Linda was just joking and didn't know her statement annoyed her friend. As for Tara, she felt betrayed by Mich as everyone is now thinking she was intentionally starving Jordan.
When Joel came down thirty minutes later, he greeted everyone and went to kiss his wife but she turned away and that baffled him.
'Mich, you are quiet. Are you annoyed with me or your husband?' Linda innocently asked.
Mich still refused to say a word. When she had taken her filled, she stood up and began walking upstairs. She stopped midway and turned.
'Linda, just for the record, I don't like what you said earlia. Some things are private you know'
'Goodness Mich, you are married, no one will crucify you'
'I said I don't like it. Did you invite me here to embarrass me in front of everyone? Well, you succeeded'
'I'm sorry'
'Come on Mich, its just a harmless statement. She didn't mean to make you angry. Stop behaving like a baby', Jordan told his sister
'Please what is happening here?', Joel asked and Tara quickly explained to him.
'My love, so what if we make love to our satisfaction? Don't mind Linda. But you know it isn't a big deal. None of them here is a saint'
'I said I don't like it. You are all taking her side? Must she announce it to the whole world? She can tell me that when we are alone or with Tara but not in front of my brother and his friend'
'Now Mich, Linda is older than you and don't forget this is her house, be careful what you say to her', Jordan said
'I said I don't like it, will you beat me up?'
'I should have beaten you up already but I didn't, especially after your videos with Shadrach and co'
Her eyes darkened. Jordan saw it first. She was angry but he didn't care. She was being unreasonable.
'How could you remind me of that?'
'Why shouldn't I remind you of that? I cleaned up your mess. I always did clean up your mess. She said she is sorry what else do you want?'
'Listen Jordan, you are taking it too far. Must you remind her of that unfortunate incident?', Joel asked.
' She needs to grow up'
'Mich, let me apologize to you on behalf of my wife. She just got carried away. Please do forgive us', Henry said.
Mich didn't answer, she just kept walking away. Jordan tried to follow her up but Henry, seeing the anger in his friend's eyes held him. Joel followed her upstairs. Tara said not a word to them. She had learned not to interfere in Jordan and Mich's case.
When Joel opened the door to their room. It was to find his wife bitterly crying. He sat next to her
'My love, I'm sorry. Your brother can be quiet annoying a times'
'Did you defend me back there?'
'Mich I have to be honest with you, the thing is, you overreacted. Even Henry apologize to you. Since the Joseph's apologized, its our turn to also apologize. Wipe your tears let's go and apologize to Henry and Linda'
Mich hated Joel at that moment. She stared at him, then hit him with her palm on his left cheek. He looked up in surprise, then anger.
'You slapped me?'
'I won't apologize to no one'
'If you don't apologize to them and to me, don't talk to me. I kept giving excuses for your actions Mich, but you are really spoilt and I can't stand your disrespect anymore. For the record, I will punish you for this and you are forbidden to step your foot into this house again. Go home and pack your things, I will come pick you up in a week's time. Say your goodbye to everyone, because we might have to relocate to another state.
I got a better job in PH but I haven't said yes because I don't want to take you away from your family. You just gave me a reason'
'Joel, I know you. You can't do without me'
Joel looked at her and walked out without a backward glance.
He walked downstairs with so much anger he could barely see.
'How did it go?', Jordan asked him
'Don't ask me that. You spoiled her rotten. But this time, she will know between me and her who is more stubborn'
He stormed out, picked a cab to the Nicholas Mansion. Alice was there, he greeted her with a smile and walked up to Maureen's room. He knocked and entered. She was still sleeping?'
'Why are you not in school today?'
'Lecture free'
'Stand up and start packing your bag. its time to go back home'
'I like it here. I don't want to go'
'Pack your bags'
'Do you know you are bad luck Joel?'
He slapped her,'talk to me like that again and you will start footing your bill', she scrambled to her feet and began packing.
'I want you downstairs in ten minutes'
He called a maid and instructed her to pack Leila's bags, going downstairs, he met his mother-in-law and told her that her daughter lack respect and he intend teaching her. Alice was more than confuse especially when Joel took his family away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mitch is really spoilt.. aunty tiff pls try and finish dis story bfor Saturday
Re: Deceitful Couple by Sandjane(f): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Mitch u need to grow up,plsss joel tak it easy ooo,thanks tiff more blessing on ur work.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by pharmacistU: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Ma'am I must say u good. Wow!!!! Men I'm loving dis. In Oliver twist voice, more......... more inspiration nd strength to u ma'am. God bless u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by wolexino(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2015
thanks for the update tiff
Mitch over-reacted buh i think there are some pple who likes to keep der matters private nd jordan shouldn't have talked about her sex tape
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mj45: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Mitch is right, they are wrong.Sex is a private affair and that privacy between a HUSBAND and his WIFE must be respected by everyone including the couple.If they choose to talk to anyone about it(though it is wrong except to a medical personnel if they have a problem), then it's their business. Joel should understand that and moreover I m really disappointed in him. A man MUST always defend his wife (in a civilized manner) in public then gently but firmly correct her in private. Joel's idea of always threatening his wife with leaving is getting too boring n annoying. He should not be surprised if she gets fed up n leaves him one day.Afterall, she is free of Shadrach n co now plus she is an adult and stronger than dy give her credit for. Jordan is way off line. Linda should respect people's privacy. Thankfully, Tara has learnt her lesson. They should give her time to cool off cos she has every right to be angry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Friends are sumtims annoying u know. .They carry ur isue for head like buy gala..tnks tiff

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Tiffanyj l love dis story so much bt pls can u send d remaining part of reluctant bride nd d missing part of deceitful bride to me? I will be glad if u can do dat. Should l send my mail address to u?

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by chii8(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tanks Tiff,Joel shud take it easy abeg ooo,Mitch is preggy aldou she wud v easily listened to her hubby
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Another update kiss kiss kiss. Thanks maam. More mb 2 ur phone
Re: Deceitful Couple by domido(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mehn!!! Dis Mich babe shaaaa.
Re: Deceitful Couple by tonbari: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
so sad ah can't meet up so many post missing!!!!! Please Tiffy do something abt it m literally sad
Re: Deceitful Couple by unlimitedbosco: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
are marriages designed for quarelling? I mean they have not finshed one the have started anoda tiff great job more oxygen 4 ur brain

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by Omololamide(f): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thank u and weldone. 2 weeks break, that ll be suicidal..... I appreciate it.....
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ziziola: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
unlimitedbosco:
are marriages designed for quarelling? I mean they have not finshed one the have started anoda tiff great job more oxygen 4 ur brain
na true you talk ooo. Dem just dey fight like say na the only thing wey dey be that

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
but truthfully mitch is spoilt. She should apologize.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
By the time they returned home, Mich was not talking to her brother. Tara had wisely kept quiet as Henry drove them home, from there, he intended going to his grandfather's to pick Daisy. As soon as the car came to a halt, Mich picked her handbag and alighted the car. Her mum was waiting for her in the living room.
'Mich sit down here'
Mich refused, she kept standing. Tara and Jordan came in and their mother stopped them.
'What happened?', she asked
'Nothing', Mich answered
'You are lying. Mich, I am your mother'
'Thank God you are my mother,well, I don't want to talk about it. Not with you or anyone else'
'Mich!', Jordan exclaimed
'What is it? Is it a crime to say I don't want to tell her what is happening between my husband and I? If it is, you tell her since all of you now make my business yours', she said and ran away from the room.
'Tara? What happened?', Alice asked
Tara instantly put her left palm on her forehead. 'Oh, this damn headache again. I need to go take my pills', she said and disappeared.
'Jordan, I'm left with you'
'Mother, I can't tell you. Its not my place to so don't ask me again because you will be wasting your time', he said and went up to his room. He expected Tara to say something on what happened she said nothing. She just kicked off her shoes and lay down on the bed.
'Mich behaves like she owned the world'
Tara still remain mute. He looked at her again.
'You are not saying anything'
'I have nothing to say', she retorted. On a second thought she turned to him
'Jordan, I want to talk to a counselor'
'Really? That's good. I'm glad Tara'
'Joel said he knows someone'
'He told me about Doctor John too. You don't even have to go to the hospital. I don't want the public knowing. John will come here everyday and spend an hour with you'
'Okay, thanks'
'When will you want him to start coming?'
'Tomorrow'
'That's good. Do you want me to there when you talk to him?'
'No'
He stooped and kissed her lips. She laughed as he kissed her. They heard Eugene's footstep before the door swung open.
'Mummy'
'My darling how are you doing?', Tara said sitting up. He went to her before going to his father. Shan came in a few minutes later. She laughed and sat down next to Tara.
'Tara are you okay?'
'I'm fine. How was school?'
'Fine. Tara can I ask you something?'
'Sure'
'I...I...', she looked towards Jordan and hesitated
'Yes?'
Jordan smiled, picked Eugene up and walked out of the room.
'What is it Shan?'
'Do you have pain reliever? I'm having menstrual cramp and I am not prepared for it', She said in tears.
'Is that why you are crying?'
'No'
'Then why?'
'I don't have sanitary pad'
'You know the road to a store'
'I don't have money'
'Why? Today is fifteenth and you are complaining of money?'
'Tara, when you left, uncle Jo forgot that Eugene and I existed. Getting you back was his priority. And then you came, you don't even have time for us. You are always moody'
'I'm not'
'You are. And uncle Jo is unhappy. He forgot me Tara'
'How?'
'He forgot to give me some money for my upkeep and I don't want to go beg mother. I waited for you yesterday you didn't come. I looked through your things and aunty Mich's for sanitary pad but found non'
'Oh no, why didn't you tell mother?'
'You are my mother Tara, what happened? Why have you even forgotten you have a son and a sister? Eugene didn't sleep yesterday, he wanted his mother, I couldn't sleep too, I wanted my mother too'
'I'm sorry Shan. You won't understand'
'Understand? What happened?'
'I can't tell you'
'Okay but please I don't want you and uncle Jo forgetting Eugene and I'
'Okay, it won't happen again. I promise. Go have a bath, I will send a maid to get you what you want'
'Okay, can I use your bathroom?'
Because Tara was feeling guilty, she said yes. Shan removed her clothes and went in just as Jordan came in.
'Where is she?'
'Bathing'
'Why here? What happened to her room?'
'You forgot her Jordan. You didn't give her money for her monthly upkeep and she didn't even have money to buy drugs and sanitary pad'
Jordan sat down. 'Oh my God Tara, I forgot'
'I know. I too forgot her. Shan just told me something that touched my heart'
'What did she say?'
'I am selfish. I owe you all an apology. Please forgive me'
'Yes, we forgot Shan and Eugene', Tara was crying in her husband's arms when Shan came in with a large towel around her.
'Tara, who among the maids did you send?'
'Oh Shan, I forgot. Wait let me...' Shan began crying
'I won't wait Tara. You forgot again! How could you?'
'Shan, listen, let me go and get it for you', Jordan said slowly.
'I don't care anymore', she said and ran out of the room. She didn't knock on Mich's door. She just burst in. Mich was reading a magazine.
'Shan, what is it?'
'Aunty Mich...'
She couldn't talk. She was just crying. She sat on the rug and hugged herself. Mich, despite her own problems sat next to the girl on the floor.
'Cry it all out Shan , cry it. I'm here for you'
Jordan knocked and entered. He tried to touch her arms and she shrugged away from his touch. Tara came in but Shan didn't even want to see her.
'Tara, Jordan, please leave my room. Its obvious she doesn't want to talk to you', Mich said
'I'm her sister', Tara said in near tears.
'Aunty Mich, please make them leave'
Mich ushered them out of the room. When she was alone with Shan, she sat down next to her.
'I know you are upset, can you tell me what the problem is?'
Shan sneezed and then wiped her face with the back of her hands. She stood up and Mich saw the red stains on the towel.
'Come, I think you need a bath'
Shan quietly followed her. Mich helped her bath. She went to her closet, opened a box and removed a sanitary pad. She went out to Shan's room and came back with a pair of panties. Shan wore it, and one of Mich's T shirt.
'Do you need anything?'
'Pain reliever'
Mich called a maid and sent her to get pain reliever and more sanitary pad. Shan laid on her bed and began crying softly.
'What happened?'
She explained everything to her.'Aunty Mich, can I come live with you?'
'You know Tara loves you. That will brake her heart'
'She doesn't love me anymore'
Mich went downstairs and came back with a cup of hot tea. And some pain killers. Shan drank and lay down. She fell asleep while crying.
Shan slept with Mich, little by little, she began packing into Mich's room and Mich didn't really cared, she was lonely and she welcomed the distraction. On the third day, Shan asked Mich for some money.
'Why not ask Tara or Jordan?'
'I'm still not talking to them'
'You can't stay angry with them forever. They learn their lessons Shan'
'okay'
'I will give you two thousand naira, can you manage it?'
'Yes, thank you'
She bath, got ready and went to school. Mich was still not talking with Jordan. She arranged and swept the room. She was tired and sat down when Tara came in.
'Why are you harboring my sister here?'
'Why not, you might not know but you and Jordan hurt her feelings'
'And I apologized to her'
'It isn't enough Tara. She needs love, attention, care and you'
'You know what am going through Mich, it isn't my fault I got raped'
'Stop it Tara, you are hurting the people close to you. You were raped, so what? You better move on and bring your family together again. Shan is already avoiding you, Jordan will be next.
'Oh, you are advising me Mich?'
'Yes'
'What happened? Why was Joel angry?'
'I slapped him'
'You didn't'
'Yes I did. How could he tell me to apologize?'
'Sometimes, apologizing doesn't mean you are wrong. It means you want peace to reign. Go and apologize to Linda and Henry, Joel should come next'
'No'
'You just entered the marriage world. I have been here for over five years. Listen to me on this'
'No'
'You slapped your husband and you are not sorry'
'I am, but he doesn't have to know'
'Okay, Jordan and I are planning something for shan. Maybe a party for her and her friends'
'Don't waste your time Tara, Shan doesn't need party, she crave for your attention'
'I know Shan more than you'
'Sure you do, but you seem to forget that she isn't a child anymore. She is growing into a woman. Her priorities changed you know'
Tara hissed and walked out. She still had two hours before dr John comes. She walked down and saw Joel chatting with his mother-in-law. They didn't see her so she went back inside.
'Mich, Joel is here'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes, he is downstairs with mother'
Mich began removing her clothes, she ran to the bathroom and began filling the tub.
'What are you doing?'
'What do you think? I want to seduce my husband. We haven't spoken in three days'
'Mich...'
'I know he can't do without me. I just know. Now Tara disappear and don't come in here till evening'
'What about Shan?'
'Oh, keep her away from here. Please Tara do this for me. I really want to stop fighting with him'
'And you think sex will solve this problem?'
'Yes, he loves me too much'
'Mich, sex doesn't solve all problems in a marriage. There was a time I was having problem with Jordan, the sex was great but aside that, we don't talk, it hurts a lot'
'Not with me'
'Try these three words' I am sorry', it works a lot'
'No. Oh please go. I know what I am doing'
Tara left the room, she bumped into Joel at the corridor. Her laughed at her and even asked after her health. As he opened the door to Mich's room, Tara shook her head.
'Poor Mich, I just know that your plan won't work. You will be surprised'

11 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oh my gosh tiff I dnt knw wat to say dan to say tanks 4 dis wonderful Story
Re: Deceitful Couple by labaski(f): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
thanks tiffany..
Re: Deceitful Couple by kadiriafolasade: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
God bless u plenty Tiff 4 d updates.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Missyetty(f): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Weldone miss tiffany, keep the good work up...m enjoyin dis, mich should beta chill, she is indeed a spoilt brat nd i realy fil shan's pain
Re: Deceitful Couple by Shebarh(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2015
All of dem r really spoilt angrytanx for d update tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Aunty tiff thank oooo 4 another update. You really mean business. Mitch I pirry 4 u cheesy grin
Re: Deceitful Couple by Mj45: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Kpelee o baby Shan but when we make people d centre of ur universe, u are bound to get hurt. Love them, treasure, care for and respect them, and of course try to be there for them BUT never make d colossal mistake of making them d centre of ur world cos dy have their own lives and issues to dal with. Professor Tara, indeed experience is d best teacher. Mich,matured verbal communication is still d best course in marriage n every other relationship. Kudos Tiff. Tick, tick, tick to saturday. Thank u.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
i salute mam Tiff,something is still stretching the story and i dem love it
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chimdim: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tanx Aunty Tiffy

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.