Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637632 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Maryofficial(f): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Dat's wat u get wen u marry a sturbborn wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Maryofficial:
Dat's wat u get wen u marry a sturbborn wife
Remember Tara is pregnant,and pregnancy can make even the most gentle woman stubborn,after all she hasn't done such a thing before.
More so, She didn't know what happened to Mitch..
Just wondering what will happen to Mitch and Joel when Mitch finally get her memory
Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

Remember Tara is pregnant,and pregnancy can make even the most gentle woman stubborn,after all she hasn't done such a thing before.
More so, She didn't know what happened to Mitch..
Just wondering what will happen to Mitch and Joel when Mitch finally get her memory
yes u re right. Despite d fact dat she x pregnant, Tara x naturally stubborn, it was not even jordan dat made d law dat nobodi should leav d hous, but Mr Edward. Now tara did nt only dxobey jordan bt d Father n Mother in-law. When jordan said go 2 ur room am comin 2 meet u, y will she start questioning him.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Enasco1(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Jordan has a lot in his hands right now: Maureen 2 break her wings, shedrack 2 deal with 4 bringing down d family name, Mich 2 console n extend his sympathy 2 joel and above all Tara 2 tak care of.
Re: Deceitful Couple by missuniverse(f): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2015
must Jordan raise his voice all d time

and about Tara being forced on him,,,,, plz,has Jordan also lost his memory
Re: Deceitful Couple by dshiningstar247(f): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
He forced himself on Tara in d beginning nw he is complaining of Tara being forced on him
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good afternoon to you all, how is the sunday going? Hope you are all having great time? Well, I am realy sorry I couldn't update yesterday and I never did reply to your comments. I am actually going through some private issues. I will try my best and make an update later in the day. Thank you all for reading. Your comments and argument actually put smiles in my face, may God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mourin:
sure
you've got one
Re: Deceitful Couple by uzolexis(f): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Good afternoon to you all, how is the sunday going? Hope you are all having great time? Well, I am realy sorry I couldn't update yesterday and I never did reply to your comments. I am actually going through some private issues. I will try my best and make an update later in the day. Thank you all for reading. Your comments and argument actually put smiles in my face, may God bless you all.

whatever it is u r going thru,God is ur strength dear kiss kiss
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
chii8:
Second ooo.(d persin above me u neva sleep?)

Thanks Op,u r jst good but hope we r nt overstressing u wt our Oliver twist attitude.

See gbege ooo,Jordan shud knw dat preggie women cud be demandn at times,and dat comment abt his wife being forced on him....chaii,i dnt lk dat.
As for Tara,she needs to slow down n stop being a pest.
Mummy Alice,biko be more of a mother n find out ur only dauta's worries....stop murmuring jare.
all in all beautiful characters...only God knws wat Maureen wl do next....

Seconded!!!!
I agree wit everything u said, its just as if u were in my mind.
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tara drove steadily down the street half angry and half excited. She was angry that Jordan yelled at her and excited that she made him angry.
'Now you will know that I'm serious about my cornflakes', she told herself.
Jordan nicholas seemed to forget that she is carrying his child and it wasn't an easy load to carry.
'Damn it Tara, you just disobeyed mother and father. How in the hell will you apologize to them?'
She chided herself. She had stubbornly boarded the car and drove out against her mother-in-law warning her against it. But she had been so angry, leaving the house was the only thing in her mind. She parked the car at the side of the road and looked at herself in the mirror. She clasp her face in her hands and wondered if she should go back home. She almost did but the thought of Jordan smiling at her mockery discouraged her.
She stepped on the accelerator and continued driving. Soon she was on the high road, driving with mix feelings. It occurred to her that a red Honda Accord had been following her from behind.
'Nonsense, just my imagination. Who would want to follow me?'
She kept driving and her stomach rolled in hunger. She wasn't only hungry, she was tired. The love making she had with Jordan had sapped away the little strength she had. She cursed over and over again as she drove to her favourite shopping mall.
'Damn it, I ought to visit my children by 3pm. I don't think I can make it. Its been almost a week I saw them'
she drove into the gate of Ritzy mall and was surprised that the red car also drove in. She waited a little longer. When she finally alighted from the car, she intentionally walked towards the car as if she didn't even noticed it. When she was close to it, she stopped, as if she had forgotten something, she glanced into the car and saw two guys. One was wearing a red shirt but she saw neither of their faces. She went back in and took a basket. While she walked from shelf to she shelf, she had a feeling of being watched. For the first time since Amanda was convicted, Tara was scared. She picked some pack of cornflakes and unceremoniously threw them into the small basket. She turned and saw the man in red at her back, he quickly turned away. And pretended to be picking a pack of cornflakes.
This isn't a coincidence, Something was definitely wrong. She heard someone breath deeply from behind her and again remembered Amanda. Tara almost screamed as she turned, she perceived a familiar cologne.
'Jordan?'
She didn't think, She jumped on him and began crying not minding that people were staring at her. She dropped the basket that was standing between her and her husband.
Without saying a word, Jordan picked the basket and led her to the counter.
'Jordan there is...'
'Don't say a word, I will deal with you later', he whispered in her eyes and then wiped away the tears on her cheeks with his palm. She couldn't say anything. As Jordan pay for the cereal, she looked around for the man in red but couldn't see him. She kept looking.
'What is it Tara? Do you want to get any other thing?'
'No, its just that...'
'Then let's go home'
Jordan was angry but he managed to remain calm. He had drove here because he knew she loved the place and was very relieved to see his car at the parking lot. He had went in to drag her out of the place but the sight that greeted him shocked him. He never thought she would jump on him and start crying, neither did he expect to see her looking scared and ready to faint. It had melt his heart.
At the parking lot, he saw her looking at all direction almost at once,
'Tara, what is the problem?'
'A guy was following me, they parked their car out there, its now gone'
Perhaps it was a good thing her stalkers left for if jordan had seen the car, he would have fought them. He was tired, needed sleep, and so many problems to solve. Justine and Sarah, Mich and Joel and now his wife. Can't she see that he needed rest? Must she add to his own little problem? He was disappointed at her. She knew she could send a maid to get her damn cornflakes but she closed to make him look like a fool. His mother had called to tell his father that Tara left home and the man had not hesitated to call and tell Jordan off.
'You are at home and Tara left?'
'I didn't know'
'Jordan Nicholas, she is your wife, if you can't control her, how on earth would you control a vast company?'
'Father I'm not ready for this. Please, let me be'
He ended the call and drove on. In truth, Jordan was looking for who to vent his anger on and he wasn't lucky.
'Get into the car let's go'
'What about yours?'
'Someone will come for it'
They boarded the car and drove home in silence. Once at home, Jordan grabbed her hands and began walking upstairs.
'Wait, Jordan, you are walking too fast'
He walked passed his mother and Shan in the living room.
'Jordan, don't forget she is pregnant and ill', his mother shouted.
'Mother, will you please let me be?', he almost shouted.
Once in the room, he locked the door and let go of her. Tara stared at him with pain in her eyes. She just sat on the bed and watched as he began getting rid of his clothes. She didn't know what to expect from him.

5 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by pheranmyy(f): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tanx for d update dear,,dis suspense too much o

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry pheranmyy u beat me 2 first 2 comment cry . Aunty tiff tank u
Re: Deceitful Couple by Annstar(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
dis suspense is killing me..
weldone tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by TrishaP(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
My silly mind is telling me something. .
Re: Deceitful Couple by lizbethy: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
umm jordan&tara are into it again
Re: Deceitful Couple by ojexlove: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice story
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jordan pls dnt be harsh on tara for my sake...i too lyv cornflakes..

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by amyvals(f): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Aunty Tifanny, u shldnt av stopped dere na.....pls cum n continue ooo. Nyc story dear
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2015
sis tiff,please help what will Jordan do to Tara
Re: Deceitful Couple by morgann(f): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
TrishaP:

I thought I was d only one
Re: Deceitful Couple by EllaGold35(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
morgann:

I thought I was d only one
so im nt alone...
Lets watch n see
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
TrishaP:
Like?
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
'Jordan please stop staring at me like that', was what she managed to say. She was ardently rubbing her left wrist with her right palm. When he was completely unclad he moved towards the bed.
'Aren't you going to apologize to me?'
'For what Jordan?'
'Tara, you are adding to my problems. I need you to help me'
'I don't care Jordan. You think I didn't see those videos on Mich? I don't care about that'
'Tara, you...'
'Leave me be Jordan. You forced me into this marriage and now I know I am in danger. For what? Doing you a favour by marrying you? I am your wife not Mich. All you do is treat her like she is more important than me'
'Mich is my sister and you are my wife'
'Good, then I want your undivided attention. Did I sent her to act indecent movie? Between Mich and I who is your priority?'
'Tara I can't believe you are telling me all these'
'Listen to me Jordan, marrying you was a mistake. Why I'm I always in danger for your family? First Amanda and now Mich'
'Shut up Tara. Are you comparing yourself with her?'
'Yes'
'Since when?'
'Since you made her your priority'
'Mich loves you like a sister'
'And now she is endangering my life'
'I will protect you', he said and touched her arm. She hit his hands away.
'I hate it when you touch me. Since Mich return, you take her as if she is your wife and I your sister. How sure I'm I that there isn't any sexual relationship between the two of you?'
Tara was angry. Damn Jordan to hell. Because of Mich he told her to go? Well she is more important than Mich.
'What do you want?' He asked her in a voice devoid of emotions?
'I love you, adore you and never cheated on you? Now you are insulting me?'
'You know what I want Jordan?'
'What?'
'Prove to me that I am your wife and Mich your sister'
'Really?', he said in a barely contained anger. He had hurt her and she wanted to hurt him back.
'Yes'
'Let me treat you the way most men I know treat their wives Tara', he said. He roughly dragged her to the middle of the bed. What happened next took her off guard. He jerked at her shirt and the buttons went flying. He removed her clothes and stared at her.
'No Jordan please no '
'Let me prove to you that you are my wife' he said and forcefully pushed himself into her. She screamed in pain but the Jordan she knew was no more. When he was through with her, he stood up and looked down at her disdain fully.
'Now you know I am your husband and you my wife'
He didn't wait to take a bath, he wore his clothes and went out of the door with blood in his eyes.
'Jordan, I remember something', he heard Mich walking and saying behind him. He ignored her.
'Jordan?'
He turned and his eyes scared her.' Mich, I didn't send you to sleep around, I didn't send you to marry Joel. I didn't cause your accident nor the robbery. For once, take care of your problem and stay the hell away from me'
'Jordan, how can you tell me this hurtful words?'
'You and Tara are the same'
'What did I do to you?'
'I love Tara Mich and you are coming between us'
'But...but'
She said as tears ran freely down her cheeks. Her mother appeared and saw Jordan and Mich.
'What is the problem?'
'Mother, tell Mich to stay the hell away from me'
he walked away, went out of the door and drove away in his mother's car.
Mich quietly went back to her room. Alice went to see Tara, she met the girl unclad, on the bed, crying. She saw the buttons and the torn shirt. Sitting on the bed, she looked at Tara.
'Did Jordan just forced himself on you?'
Tara couldn't talk. After trying in vain to calm her, Alice left. She suddenly felt tired and sick. Her heart was beating fast. She sat down on the sofa in the living room. A few minutes later. A maid called her.
'Ma, please come upstairs'
'What is it?'
The girl said nothing, Alice walked upstairs and found Tara and Mich exchanging words.
'Tara, I said you should tell me how is it that I am coming between you and Jordan?'
'Go away Mich? I didn't send you to act those films nor did I send you to marry'
'Oh?, you simply wanted to come between Jordan and I', Mich told her
'No Mich, you came between us. You are selfish and cared only for yourself. You are the reason Jordan did this to me'
'And you Tara, are the reason Jordan just insulted me. You are wicked and a pretender. You know what? I won't come between you two again, he is your husband, enjoy him and enjoy your house cause I can't stand living in the same house with you'
'I didn't send you away Mich, after all this is your daddy's home'
'No its not, its now yours'
Mich left, took a suitcase and took one of her father's car. Alice didn't know what was happening. She wept silently as Tara too began parking a suitcase.

8 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by prisomic(f): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Out of my shell bt Ahhhhhhhh me i don't lyk dis conflict ooo,hope its 4 d best thou.....tnx 4 d update tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by Tholuwani(f): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ko tan,see problem wife and sister in-law.Thanx jare sis Tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by emmadejust(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015

@tiffanyj you are a wonderful story writer... I love your writing skills. keep up the good works..

God bless you real good...
Re: Deceitful Couple by kingphilip(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
This fight isn't good o

It's really bad n it'll lead to serious issues

he who angers u conquers u

Until tara n Jordan understand this they'll always have issues in marriage. At most one should b hot headed while d other cool headed to complement each other

Nice one Tiffanyj u always hold me spellbound
Re: Deceitful Couple by Chubbiehills(f): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jordan shld learn to manage situation. guys dnt leave now
Re: Deceitful Couple by Amuj: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
All of dem no wel
Re: Deceitful Couple by Amuj: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
All of dem no wel

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.