Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Deceitful Couple - Literature (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deceitful Couple (637659 Views)

Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deceitful Couple by Niwdog(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by write2obi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Joan shot! Mistaken identity undecided
Re: Deceitful Couple by onosj(f): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Joan must die!
Re: Deceitful Couple by qhutetomsel(f): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
gunshot??. hmmmn.. who got hit o?. Tiff help us out of dis suspense. nd pls dedicate an update to me today z my birthday.
Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tara couldn't just tell Jordan she knows where Mich is abi she is forming Voltron defender of the universe. I'm gradually disliking her, she have over-do
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
cry gun shot ah!!. Tara n mitch may God protect u both. Pple are wicked sha ooo. Joan u are heartless. Aunty tiff ur doing a great job. Keep it up
Re: Deceitful Couple by ChyEndowed(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oooooh my God,, gun shot... Plss Tiff I don't want anything to happen to Tara and Mich.. Nice story.. Keep it up
Re: Deceitful Couple by tomayira(f): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Joan is wicked o, I wonder why she wants mich dead. Thanks tiff, nice update.
Re: Deceitful Couple by Ann2612(f): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
can't wait 2 see what happens next! Nice one tiff
Re: Deceitful Couple by queenjoe(f): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
May God save Tara and Mich
Joan, u will surely rot in jail....cant wait t read d next update
Re: Deceitful Couple by rmfunky(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
God please preserve Tara and Mich lives I love them so much and give Joan a back to sender punishment......Amen grin
Re: Deceitful Couple by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
God your help is needed
Re: Deceitful Couple by hassan85(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Suspense! Hmm
Re: Deceitful Couple by dshiningstar247(f): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
stunningjudy:
Tara couldn't just tell Jordan she knows where Mich is abi she is forming Voltron defender of the universe. I'm gradually disliking her, she have over-do
Pls read her previous update well there u will see that it's Jordan who told Tara where mich is. So dnt dislike her for dt yet cos if u do den u r disliking her for nothing.
Re: Deceitful Couple by dshiningstar247(f): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
I pray nothing happens to this two pregnant women. Madam Tiffy the suspense is killing me
Re: Deceitful Couple by juicyt: 5:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Tanx Tiffany
Re: Deceitful Couple by stunningjudy(f): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2015
dshiningstar247:

Pls read her previous update well there u will see that it's Jordan who told Tara where mich is. So dnt dislike her for dt yet cos if u do den u r disliking her for nothing.
I'm still of the opinion that Tara is annoying, it won't hurt her to listen to her hubby and stay put. We just know how to complicate simple things.
Re: Deceitful Couple by larrykay0(f): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2015
dis update is short ooo pls make d next 1 longer ooo.....gud wrk tiffany..
Re: Deceitful Couple by sheba222(f): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls long update aunty tiff.gud a.m to u all
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2015
stunningjudy:

I'm still of the opinion that Tara is annoying, it won't hurt her to listen to her hubby and stay put. We just know how to complicate simple things.
Let me tell you something, yes tara complicated issues by going to jerry's house but I want you to put yourself in her shoes. Despite knowing that sneaking out of the house without protection would further infuriate jordan and may even end her marriage, she still went ahead because she felt guilty that mich left. Though no one blamed her, she felt responsibe for pushing mich out of the house and only thought to right the wrong. She intended finding mich, apologizing to her and convincing her to return home. That was her onl thought but things went sour and now, these two women will need each other to survive what lay ahead.

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by winningbt: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
TiffanyJ this suspense it killing,UPDATES PLEASE!!!
Re: Deceitful Couple by seunviju(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Make the two of them no sha loose the preegnancy be the koko.Nice work Tiffany.keep it up
Re: Deceitful Couple by Adikij(f): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nice update tiff i just hope mich and tara are going to come out alive
Re: Deceitful Couple by eseuti: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
TIFFANY,U ARE THE BEST,KEEP ON WITH THE GOOD WORK,God bless you greatly.
Re: Deceitful Couple by toykathy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
tiffanyj, u re such a sweetheart and thz for dat beautiful update. Hope mich and tara lives. Weldone dearie.
Re: Deceitful Couple by larrykay0(f): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
pls is dis story gonna b off n on nw

1 Like

Re: Deceitful Couple by princessadeola(f): 12:15am On May 01, 2015
Happy New Month
Re: Deceitful Couple by TiffanyJ(f): 12:25am On May 01, 2015
Jordan came awake by a few minutes to three. He lazily reached out for Tara but found her side empty. He immediately forced his eyes opened and touched her side again. He felt the coldness and knew she had been gone a long time. He spared a glance at the clock beside the bed and silently cursed. What sort of sleep is this? He had even missed lunch and Tara didn't think to wake him up. He sat up and his stomach roared, reminding its emptiness. Jordan went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth and had his bath then went back to the room and wore a black chinos and a pink T shirt.
Opening the door to his room, he went straight to Tara's. A room he had not stepped his legs in for the past two weeks. He didn't bother to knock. He just pushed the door opened and went in, the room was empty so he went to the bathroom, empty.
Walking down the stairs, thought of the best way to approach Tara. He walked passed Justine and Sarah watching the discovering channel and called upon a maid to serve him lunch.
'Finally, Tara let you out', Justin said jokenly
'Mind your business justine', jordan shot back.
He went to the dining room and pounced on the spaghetti offered him. He said nothing as justine came in with Sarah in his arms. He kissed her lips and offered her a seat.
'Haven't you guys eaten?'
'Yea but Sarah suddenly want to eat what you are eating'
Jordan smiled at her and sent a maid for another fork.
'Come, Sarah, let's eat together', he told her and she sat next to him with a laugh. Her fork arrived and the two ate from the same plate while Justine watched.
'But Jordan, what about Tara, she too needs to eat'
'She hasn't eaten lunch yet?'
'No, no one wanted to disturb you guys fun and Tara told us to not disturb her'
Jordan kept eating. Maybe she was with Eugene or Shan. But she needed to eat.
'Kate, call Tara for me', he told a passing maid.
She went and came back after about ten minutes.
'I looked everywhere sir, I can't find her'
'What do you mean?'
Alice came downstairs with Edward. Jordan had finished eating and was staring at everyone.
'Mother did you see Tara?'
'She slept in your room last night and I saw you dragging her back there this morning. What is it?'
'She left my room a long time ago'
'When?'
'Can't say, I slept off and woke up to find her gone'
'Tara told Sarah and I that the two of you planned to skip lunch and went downstairs to get some food for you. that's why no one bothered to call you guys for lunch', Justine helped out.
Alice called the kitchen maids. They all filed out.
'Did Tara enter that Kitchen today?'
'Yes, she collected some fruits', the chief cook replied.
'You may all go', Alice said.
'Jordan, we all thought she was with you. She even said you guys planned to skip lunch'
Jordan gritted his teeth in anger
'Tara lied to you guys. I'm sure she sneaked out', jordan told them
'You can't be sure Jordan', Alice said and went upstairs to Tara's room. She found the fruits. Jordan tried calling her but she wasn't picking. He fumed.
'Where is Shan?'
'In her room. She was unusually quiet during lunch', Sarah observed
A maid was called and asked to summon Shan. Shan slowly walked down the stairs in a sleeveless yellow dress. She couldn't look at their faces. Her eyes were pointed at her toes.
'Shan, no one will punish you, did Tara tell you where she was going?', Edward Nicholas asked
'Father, I really tried to stop her but she won't here me. She was quite determined'
'Where in the hell did she go to?', Jordan quietly asked
'She said she is visiting Dr. Joel'
Jordan ran outside to Abel.
'Did I instructed you to never let Tara out?'
'Sir, she threatened me', Abel defended
'Jordan, you ,and Justine should go and look for her', Edward said. Its almost five and she is not back. I wonder I she needed to see Joel'
'I know father. She isn't with Joel, she's with doctor Jerry'
'Who is he?'
'Joel's friend'
'Why?'
'She went to seek Mich out'
'What do you mean?'
'Mich had sought sanctuary with him. Justine let's get going', jordan called his brother.
The boarded a car and left. They were in Jeremy's house thirty minutes later. The place was crowded with the media and the policemen. An two people were carried on a stretcher towards an ambulance. Jordan began sweating, he was scared of what lay ahead. He couldn't imagine life without Tara. 'Hey sir, you can't go in there', he didn't listened, he just walked on.

9 Likes

Re: Deceitful Couple by bollyano(f): 12:49am On May 01, 2015
heeeeehh!! madam tiff, nothing must happen to Mich and Tara o, well-done ma.
Re: Deceitful Couple by princesssusan(f): 12:56am On May 01, 2015
Daz serious
Re: Deceitful Couple by bumsiee: 1:08am On May 01, 2015
2 pple on stretcher cry . Omg keep tara n mich safe. Aunty tiff God bless u
Re: Deceitful Couple by shadyflame(f): 1:33am On May 01, 2015
oh my God

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (124) (Reply)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.